Chapter 74/Interlude 27: Everything Comes With A Price ✔️
1.1k 25 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Random Orphan Boy's POV

-Wake up! (Maid A)

-Ugh! (The Boy)

In front of me, there is a squad of the maid.

-Are those the target of our mission? (Maid A)

-Affirmative, I have confirmed from the headquarters. These boys are the target of our mission. (Maid B)

Some lasers come out from the maid's eyes and scan through the other boys and me.

-Identifying completed. These humans are boys, let's transfer them to master 016's place. (Maid A)

-Affirmative. (Maid B)

Suddenly, there is much wind around us. The other boy points at the sky.

-What is that? (Boy A)

-It's a metal bird. (Boy B)

The maid orders us.

-If you desire a better life, then follow us. (Maid A)

One boy turns to others and asks.

-Should we follow her? (Boy C)

-...(The Boy)

-Do you think we have any other choice? We will die if we can't find a way to feed ourselves. (Boy A)

I raise my hand. The tall boy looks like the leader asks me.

-Hmm, what's the problem? (Tall Boy)

-I think we should seize this chance. (The Boy)

The tall boy continues asking.

-Can you tell me why we would do that? (Tall Boy)

-You can see that those maid behaviours are different from the adult that we have encountered so far. (The Boy)

-That's accurate. I can't feel any malicious come from them. (Tall Boy)

Other boys give out their opinion.

-However, They feel like some kind of machine. (Boy D)

The boy looks like the leader informs everyone.

-Let's follow them. (Tall Boy)

The others and I nod at the leader boy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After flying on the metal bird for a long, we arrive at a place that looks very awesome.

-What's this place? (The Boy)

-I have never seen a place like this before. (Boy A)

The maid commands our group.

-Line up! (Maid A)

The group of boys and I have no choice but to follow their orders. Those two maids lead us to a huge room, In here we meet other boys aside from our group. From the conversation with the boys from the other group, we find out that all of us come from the holy country.

-Silence! (Maid B)

The room's noise gradually dies down according to the maid's order. There is a girl who wears a sister's clothes come from the left side of the room.

-Maid, then now a Sister? (The Boy)

The Sister goes to the front of us and starts talking.

-Do you know why you guys are here? (Sister 016)

The Sister continues talking.

-It's all due to grace's kindness. (Sister 016)

A hologram of a little girl with pink hair appears in the background.

-The grace had felt so sad about your circumstances and ordered us to help you guys. (Sister 016)

The Sister starts looking at us while having a creepy smile.

-I will give you guys food and a place to stay. (Sister 016)

The Sisters points at us.

-What we demand you to repay is absolute loyalty to our grace. You have 10 minutes to give me your answer. For the one say no, we will send you back to your old place. (Sister 016)

We start talking with each other.

-They offer food. (Boy A)

-They sound a little shady. (The Boy)

-Instead of worshipping the goddess, they worship a little girl...(Boy D)

The boy looks like the leader of our group said.

-We can't turn back here. Their offer is the only lifeline. (Tall Boy)

-Let's accept their offer. (The Boy)

-Ting Ting, Time is up. Anyone who wants to leave feels free to talk to those maids stand behind you. (Sister 016)

However, none of us decides to leave the room.

-Seems like no one wants to leave. Good! (Sister 016)

The Sister starts laughing hysterically.

-Good! Good! Maid squads, please give them the potion and make sure all of them drink it. (Sister 016)

The Sister explains.

-Don't worry. It's an energy potion to keep you healthy with a few side effects. (Sister 016)

At that time we didn't know, a hellish training is waiting for us.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diary of a random "boy"

First month/After finishing the meal, we have to train our bodies. The training continues for another month. Aside from learning how to operate our body efficiently, and the lesson about the little girl called "Farah" is compulsory.

Second Years/We have to learn etiquette and how to serve our grace. Due to the potion effect, our body becomes more capable and faster than an average human. It requires 3 months for everyone to sufficiently master all of those necessary skills. The side effect of the potion started showing up. We became... prettier. Our look becomes more refined like a competent female maid. In this period, we learn how to charm others and assassinate them.

Five years/We now have officially become a squad under master 016. We have naturally come to learn the real charm of our grace. Half of the groups have been dispatched by master 016 all over the world. They have a mission to create a religion for both male and female who seeks beauty. Once they enter the religion, they will achieve eternal beauty like us. 

Ten Years/"Eternal Beauty Religion" has been officially accepted by the people on this planet. The goddess that the religious worship is our grace "Farah." Her command is absolute. Everything that our grace does is right! From this year, our uniform starts changing from normal clothes to sister clothes like master 016. Each of us undertakes the responsibility to control and build religion in a certain part of the planet. Over 70 percentages of the people on this planet have joined our religion. The planets have ultimately achieved the peace that our grace always desired.

 

CRWApH2.png

Name: 016

Age: Less than 1 year old

Breast size: D/ Height: 174 cm/ Weight: 58 kg

Race: Nanomachine Maid

Like: OUR GRACE: GODDESS FARAH

Hate: Everything aside from the maid corps, master Farah.

 

The thing that happens in the "boy diary" will happen in the future and won't be related to the current main storyline. 

Thanks for reading (ノ´ヮ`)ノ*: ・゚

44