Chapter 77: Daily Life Of The Princess-2 ✔️
1k 22 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The little girl has come outside with Hana for a little while.

-Moh, what are they talking about? (Farah)

I keep rolling on the bed while waiting for them to conclude the conversation.

-It's overly prolonged! Let's prepare breakfast in the meantime. (Farah)

I walk to the kitchen inside the room and start cooking.

-Hum~ Hum~(Farah)

After a while, I can perceive the sound of the door open.

-Eh! Finally, you two have finished talking. (Farah)

Hana instantly runs to my side.

-Master. (Hana)

-Yes? (Farah)

Hana pinches my cheek again.

-Hana, can you stop pinching my cheeks? I don't want it to turn into a tomato! (Farah)

-I have already told you just leave everything to me, master. However, you keep ignoring it and steal my job. (Hana)

Hana looks at me with teary eyes.

-You don't need this Hana anymore, master?(Hana)

-Ahh, I'm sorry, Hana. (Farah)

Then Hana's facial becomes normal like nothing happen a second before.

-You faked your crying, Hana! (Farah)

-I learned it from you, master. (Hana)

-Moh. (Farah)

-Master, I have a surprise for you. (Hana)

-Yes? (Farah)

Hana reveals the little girl from behind her back. The little girl is wearing maid clothes; She bends down her knee while lowering her head.

-Greeting, master. From today, I will become a maid in training under head maid Hana. (Little girl)

-Eh? (Farah)

-It's better this way, master. You shouldn't give out everything for free, master. This kid needs work so she can be independent later on. (Hana)

Hana prompts the little girl.

-You forget to introduce your name. It will be minus one point if you don't fix it immediately. (Hana)

-Uhm, sorry. I will do it again. (Little Girl)

The little girl does the maid's greeting again.

-Greeting master, My name is Kohaku. From this moment, I will become an apprentice maid under head maid Hana. (Kohaku)

-Uhmm, Kohaku. (Farah)

-Yes, master? (Kohaku)

-You don't have to act this formally with me, Kohaku. (Farah)

-Master, she is a maid in training. You can't do that. (Hana)

-Uhm. (Farah)

Hana utters a deep sigh.

-Haiz, just make today as an expectation. Master, you can't spoil her like that from tomorrow. She needs to grow into a good maid. (Hana)

-I got it! (Farah)

After that, we start eating the breakfast that I prepared.

-It may be a little simple, but I'm sure what I have prepared is delicious. (Farah)

When Kohaku tastes my food, she becomes surprised.

-It's delicious. (Kohaku)

I make a proud face and said.

-I told you so. (Farah)

After finishing breakfast, I tell Hana I want to go out and play with Kohaku but Hana doesn't let me go alone with her.

-You can't, master! (Hana)

-Why Hana? Moh, I think I can take care of both of us. (Farah)

Hana said while looking at Kohaku.

-The problem is not lying with you, master. (Hana)

-What do you mean by that, Hana? (Farah)

Kohaku fidgets at Hana's statement.

-You should reveal the secret to the master, soon. (Hana)

-Eh? What is the secret? (Farah)

Hana said.

-You will know it soon enough. However, I won't let you go out alone with this little one, for now, master. (Hana)

I inform Kohaku.

-Don't be too pressured by Hana, Kohaku. You can tell me your secret once you are ready to do it. (Farah)

-Yes... (Kohaku)

The three of us start going out together. Our first destination is the food district.

I point at the cafe shop right in front of me and tell Hana.

-I'm hungry now, Hana. Let's go in there and have something to eat. (Farah)

-Master, you ate the breakfast one hour ago. Are you sure that you are hungry now, master? (Hana)

Hana looks at me with serious eyes and points at the advertisement on the street.

-Master, Are you sure that you are not fallen for the advertisement? (Hana)

The advertisement broad said: Royal pudding, the most delicious pudding in the world. As expected of Hana, she knows me well.

-It's all right, master. I can buy it for you. (Hana)

Hana places her hand on my chin.

-However, If you can't finish the pudding, I will punish you tonight, master. (Hana)

I nod at Hana's statement with a red face. Hana goes to the shop and purchases royal pudding.

-Ehehee! Can I have it now, Hana? (Farah)

-Nope master, you will have this for today's lunch dessert. (Hana)

-Hana, you are a meanie. It's different from what you have told me! (Farah)

Hana caresses my head.

-Master, is it better for you to leave this for lunch when you can enjoy it fully? (Hana)

I think about Hana's suggestion.

-Hmm, right. I will listen to you, Hana. (Farah)

-That's my good girl, master. (Hana)

-Eheheh~(Farah)

Hana turns to Kohaku.

-You got that, little one? (Hana)

Kohaku nods at Hana's statement.

-The master has very low self-control. You need to control her properly and not let her overeat herself before the meal. (Hana)

Kohaku is writing down what Hana said on a small note.

-And the easiest method is like what I have demonstrated. (Hana)

-Head maid, You know master so well. (Kohaku)

-Moh, you two. I'm not a practice target! (Farah)

I make a suggestion when these two are talking to each other.

-Should we go and buy some clothes for Kohaku, Hana? (Farah)

-You don't have to worry about that, master. I have prepared most of her clothes through 005. She will send her clothes to us soon. (Hana)

-Is that so? Hana, where should we go next then? (Farah)

Hana looks at the clock and said.

-It's almost time for lunch now, master. (Hana)

-Time passed fast when we are going out to play. (Farah)

-Then how about us go back, master? I need to teach this little one how to make a good lunch. (Hana)

-I want to do it too! (Farah)

-You should sit back and watch us, master. (Hana)

-Moh, I want to work too. (Farah)

Kohaku starts smiling suddenly. After she realizes we are looking at her, she instantly uses her hand to blocks her mouth.

-Ah, I'm sorry? (Kohaku)

Hana asks her.

-What's wrong? (Farah)

-It's just the head maid is different when it is related to master Farah. (Kohaku)

-Eh? What do you mean by that, Kohaku? Can you tell me about it? (Farah)

I approach closely to Kohaku. Kohaku's instantly become red.

-Hehe, I want to expose the weakness of Hana. So can you tell me? (Farah)

-Ah, it's... (Kohaku)

When I almost heard the answer from Kohaku. I feel my left cheek; is being pinched.

-Aww! (Farah)

Hana is pinching my cheek.

-Master, no more royal pudding for dessert. (Hana)

-Noooooooooo!(Farah)

Thanks for reading (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

50