Chapter 81/Interlude 32: The Memory Between Us-4 ✔️
989 22 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The star seems to possess a mysterious charm. The boy couldn't take his eyes off the fallen star. He comes near right the fallen star and picks it up.

-So this is how a star looks like. (Hale)

The boy starts playing around with the fallen star until many noises could be heard near him.

-I saw the star fell into this way! (Bully A)

-Ahaha! We are going to be rich! (Bully B)

-Yeah! That star gonna fetch us a huge amount of cash. (Bully A)

It's the two adults who snatched the boy's bag of bread. The boy immediately hugs the star and starts running away.

-I heard a sound this way. (Bully A)

Those two adults instantly notice the boy.

-Ah, that damn boy we met this evening. (Bully A)

-He is holding the star. (Bully B)

-Get him! (Bully A)

The boy starts running as fast as he can while holding the star in his hand. Thanks to the forest, he can temporarily cut off those two adults.

-I need to hide. (Hale)

He discovers a narrow hole under the tree. He immediately jumps inside it. The boy ignores his current situation and keeps looking at the star.

-It feels weird...(Hale)

The star starts shinning when the boy holds it near his body.

-The star. (Hale)

The boy keeps staring at the shining star. As if something has manipulated the boy's body, he unconsciously places the star inside his mouth and consumes it.

-It hurts. (Hale)

The body of the boy starts heating up.

-Argh! (Hale)

>Seed of Apocalypse has been digested.

-There is the light coming from the tree. (Bully A)

-That damn boy, he can't run away now. (Bully B)

Something has changed inside the boy. The boy gradually raises his body and runs toward the two adults.

>ERROR: The mental of the user is extremely weak. The user can't completely absorb the seed.
>Searching for the solution. Solution discovered.
>Succesfull divide the soul into five parts.
+First Soul: Famine
+Second Soul: War
+Third Soul: Death
+Fourth Soul: Conquest
+Fifth Soul: ???

>The First Soul Has achieved enough condition to unlock.
>Famine's soul unlocked.
>Famine: The horseman of Apocalypse has descended.

-Huh! Why does he run toward us? (Bully A)

-Hungry. (Hale)

The boy looks at the two adults as prey.

-Need to satisfy my hunger. (Hale)

The boy holds the two adult's heads in his hand. Their body slowly being lifted off the ground.

-Why is he so strong! (Bully A)

-Can't move...(Bully B)

The two adults try escaping from his hand, but all the things they do are meaningless.

-Argh! (Bully A)

-I feel tired. (Bully B)

The two adults slowly turn into mummies corpse. After a while, the boy falls to the ground due to tiredness.

> ???'s soul unlocked.
> Detect The host is currently holding more than two different souls.
>Create "Imaginary Space."
>Delete all ???'s soul memory related to seed.
>Putting Famine's soul to sleep and make ???'s soul continue daily life.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Farah and Famine slowly return to the black space.

-That's how five of us born, White. (Famine)

-... (Farah)

I still need more time to process all the information that I have been received through the footage I have seen.

When I am deep in thought, Death suddenly appears out of nowhere and asks me.

-Do you know why Conquest must seal us in the first place? (Death)

Death said with a serious voice.

-Four of us are created from the darkest desire of you, White. We can be considered as the negative emotion of our soul. (Death)

Death caress my head.

-However, a soul can't exist with only negative emotion. (Death)

-Eh? (Farah)

-You are the one healing us and keep us in harmony. In the first place, we four never like each other. We only become close is thanks to you, White. (Death)

Death shakes her head.

-No, I should call you Farah now. Unlike us, Farah; you represent positive emotion. (Death)

Death looks at Famine and said.

-And you have been tainted by us, by those negative emotions of us and everything starts going wrong. (Death)

-Tainted? (Farah)

-It's all about the harmony of the soul. (Famine)

Famine continues.

-The more positive emotion you give us, the more negative emotion you will receive from us. (Famine)

-Under the pressure of those negative emotions, your soul was almost destroyed, Farah. (Death)

Death nods at Famine's statement.

-That's why we accept Conquest's plan to make you normal again. (Famine)

Death kissed my forehead.

-Farah, you will slowly learn those memories again. (Death)

My consciousness slowly fading. However, I can hear the death's statement loud and clear.

-I hope this time, you won't hate us anymore. (Death)

 

Thanks for reading (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

46