Chapter 82: Overcome The Past ✔️
996 15 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I immediately wake up after I returned from the black space. I find out that I am still inside Hana's arm. She always uses me as her sleeping pillow. 

-Argh~ (Farah)

Hana notices my awaken and asks me.

-What's wrong, master? (Hana)

I shake my head.

-Nothing, Hana. I just have a nightmare. (Farah)

Hana caresses my head.

-What is the dream about master? (Hana)

-It's about my past...(Farah)

-Is it scary? (Hana)

I shake my head.

-It's not a scary nightmare, Hana. (Farah)

-Master, then what are you afraid of? (Hana)

-I'm scared of myself changing. (Farah)

Hana doesn't stop me and lets me continue talking.

-I am scared that remembering the past will change me into a person that will make others disappointed in me again. (Farah)

Hana pokes my cheeks.

-I don't think anyone will be disappointed with you, master. You must know we always change and become the better person, master. Since you have realized your mistake in the past, you can become a person that can overcome that mistake. (Hana)

-...(Farah)

-I believe you can overcome it, master. (Hana)

I can feel my heart become lighter thanks to Hana's encouragement.

-Thanks, Hana. (Farah)

Hana smiles at me.

-It's my duty to encourage my master when you are feeling down. (Hana)

I feel exhausted after everything that I have experienced so far tonight.

-You seem to be a little tired, master. (Hana)

-Uhm. (Farah)

Hana caresses my head and starts singing a lullaby.

-Have a pleasant dream, master. (Hana)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hana's POV
After making the master falls in the deep sleep. I go to the roof of the inn and receive the call. The call comes from 000, an existence I create to handle complicated work that I have given to her. She has more intelligence comparing with the other 20 sisters. I gave her a dog form so she can protect her master without creating any suspicion. I have put a locked on her human form and was not released until recently.

-So what are you calling me at this late for, 000? (Hana)

I can hear a cold female voice from the other side.

-I have finally decoded on some part of the cube you given me. (000)

-The cube from the planet "Earth" you have finally succeeded in decode it? (Hana)

-Yes, I have wondered why this "cube" is on earth. A planet with a low civilization can't have such a high-technology cube like this on it. (000)

-What is that "cube", 000? (Hana)

-It can be referred to as a high technology USB. And this is some information I have found. (000)

-Let me see it. (Hana)

-Right away. (000)

A screen with much information is popped up.

>Report of 100 Experiment targets.

#1 Hale/Holder of "Seed of Apocalypse"
The experiment target has multiple personality disorders.
There are five Different Personalities inside one body.
Effect on planet's environment: Extremely Negative.
Mentality: Unstable, Can't approach.
Current Status: Successful Eliminated.

-The dangers of the target are decreasing according to the number. However, I find the information about master Farah is nowhere close to what it is writing in that report. (000)

The master I met at the shelter seemed to be a little unstable, but I never find that master act strangely. Furthermore, I have never found that master has four other personalities.

-It's like the other personality disappears at the moment the master joins the shelter. (Hana)

I keep scanning through other files and I have come across something unexpected.

#100 Renata/Holder of "Seed Of Rebirth"
Effect on planet's environment: Extremely Positive.
Mentality: The target's mind is clear. Can have a normal conversation with the target.
Current Status: Alive.
Current Position: Earth.

-Interesting. (Hana)

Out of all the target, I received, only master and Renata is alive. And according to the data I got, she is a master's sister.

-000. (Hana)

-Yes? (000)

-Aside from decoding the "cube". Please start on research on multiple personality disorders. (Hana)

-Eh? Head maid... Do you know my workload is already huge with just only decoding the cube, right? (000)

-Do it! (Hana)

-...Yes. (000)

The memory of the master is coming back, I don't think it is a coincidence. It must be related to the awakening of other personalities.

-There are many things to solve. However, the most important thing right now is to heal the master's soul. (Hana)

I end the call with 000 and started connecting to Akuji.

-How's the progress of invading the Holy country's capital, Akuji? (Hana)

Akuji tries to avoid my eyes.

-Argh... (Akuji)

-Haiz, do you know that master life relies on finding the cure, right? (Hana)

-I know, head maid... But the machine report there is some existence that has divine power inside the capital, so I don't dare to make any move, head maid. (Akuji)

The girl named Ahma leave before she gives us the way to get into the holy country's treasury. It seems the appearance of the wolf is also outside of her plan.

-It a wises move, Akuji. Those existences can mess up our plan. (Hana)

-This country has had some suspicious moves lately, head maid. They start gathering the poor and orphan to do something.

-Those wolves that Aya reported is probably related to the thing this country is doing. (Hana)

-Akuji.(Hana)

-Yes. (Akuji)

-Remind 016 and others to check up on all orphans we have taken under our wings. (Hana)

-Yes, head maid. (Akuji)

I also need to send a blood sample of Kohaku, so the maid in the headquarters can check up on it. After finishing everything, I come back to the bed and use the master as a hugging pillow again.

 

Thanks for reading.

Farah will encounter Mia again in the next chappy (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

46