Chapter 85/Interlude 33: Betrayal ✔️
971 12 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Amy finally comes back to the capital of the holy country.

-If my memory isn't mistaken. The base is around here. (Amy)

Amy pushed a rock under her feet. Some hidden mechanic starts working and unlocks a gate leading to the ground. Amy starts walking down to the underground.

-Hmm, The base that the master prepared for me seems to be spacious. (Amy)

Amy tries looking around.

-Where is the communication tool? (Amy)

Then Amy discovers a small black box that is on the ground. She doesn't think much and try to pick it up.

-Why is it on the ground? (Amy)

A large bell sound starts ringing all around the base.

-What is this? (Amy)

Smoke starts coming out through the duct in the room.

-Smoke! No, this is. (Amy)

The strength of Amy starts to leave her body.

The door that leads to the base suddenly has two shadows appear. They both wear face masks on the face.

-It's as master Din said. (King)

-Definitely, your majesty. With the "Chaos smoke" given by master Din, we can easily weaken the goddess servant. (Minister)

The identity of the two shadows is the king and the minister of the holy country. When Amy heard they mentioned Din, she instantly becomes furious.

-Din! That bitch! She dares to call herself the fourth servant of the pride with a lowly trick like this! (Amy)

The king kicks into Amy's face.

-Hey, she stills seems to be awake. (King)

He bends down and holds the hair of Amy.

-I detest you for a long time ago. You make many unreasonable demands to my country. (King)

Amy spits on the king's face.

-Lowly human! (Amy)

-Still being extremely arrogant! (King)

A creepy laugh appears on the king's face.

-Can you maintain that attitude when we make you drink the Exlir? (King)

-Don't you dare to look down on me, lowly human? (Amy)

The whole base starts shaking.

-Your majesty, we need to go! From the mana wave, she wants to kill herself with us. (Minister)

-But she is a precious experiment subject. (King)

-We can test the Exlir on her sister, your majesty. (Minister)

-Ah, that's right! (King)

Amy shouts at the two of them.

-I will kill you, lowly human. (Amy)

The king takes out a stone from his hand and squeezes it.

-You! (Amy)

The king and minister disappear right after crushing the stone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The king and minister reappear in the palace of the holy kingdom. They immediately kneel down before the woman sitting on the throne. Due to being in the evening, The shadow has obscured her face which causes people who stand afar can barely recognize her face.

-Master Din, we failed to capture the third servant of pride. (King)

It seems the woman has expected the outcome, she smiles at the king.

-She is also the servant of pride, do you think she will let the lowly human like you catch her? (Din)

The woman continues.

-That brat dare to steal my position as the third servant of pride. (Din)

The woman grits her teeth.

-And even master and the pride goddess, they can't even see my true worthiness. They let me stay as a lowly servant for four hundred years. (Din)

The woman takes out a shadow ball from her pocket and throws it to the king.

-Use this along with the Exlir! It will make those wolves much stronger. (Din)

The king looks at the shadow ball and asks.

-Uhmm! Master Din, will this really make the wolves stronger. (King)

The woman shouts at two men.

-You dare to question my decision. (Din)

The woman utters a deep sigh.

-That's why I can't rely on these lowly humans. (Din)

The woman waves her hand.

-Just use it! I get it from my friend at a low price. (Din)

-Friend? (King)

-Yeah, She is called miss "S". Why do I have to tell you two anyway? Go and complete your work. (Din)

-Absolutely. (King)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hana's POV.

-What's the current situation, Akuji? (Hana)

Behind me, Akuji and her maid squad are ready for my command.

-The capital of the holy country is being protected by a barrier. (Akuji)

Akuji hesitant a bit and finish the report.

-We can confirm the barrier was made from the "Black Mana."(Akuji)

I grit my teeth.

-That girl is not dead. This is probably one of her plans. (Hana)

I command Akuji.

-Send one squad to protect the master. That girl will probably plan to do something with the master again. (Hana)

While I'm giving the command to Akuji, A maid run out with a hasty look on her face.

-Head maid, Master Akuji. I want to report something. (Maid A)

-You can continue. (Hana)

-Master Fifir and 002 has escaped from the shelter. The destination of them is unknown. (Maid A)

I can merely utter a sigh.

-Haiz! (Hana)

-I think they will try to reach master Farah's place. (Akuji)

-Uhm, I can also predict that. Call the shelter and inform them don't need to worry much about those two. (Hana)

-Affirmative. (Maid A)

 

Don't worry, our Amy is not dead.

The real villain of this arc finally appears.

Thanks for reading  (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

45