Chapter 92: Amy and Mia-4 ✔️
995 35 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mia, Amy, and I are currently checking out the nearest supermarket.

-Sister, there is no food in this supermarket, too. (Amy)

-I think we should have a check on the inventory of the supermarket. Since the food displayed on the shelf was probably being taken by others when the apocalypse started. (Farah)

-Alright, let me and Mia check it. (Amy)

-Very well. (Mia)

When Amy and Mia are checking on the inventory of the supermarket, I can perceive a person who is walking in my direction.

-Who's there? (Farah)

However, there is no one to reply to my question. I turn toward the footsteps and ready to fight.

-If you are a human, reveal yourself. (Farah)

Again, no one answers my question. A shadow gradually appears in front of me.

-Don't come closer, or I will shoot you. (Farah)

The shadow doesn't answer and tries reaching out to my side. I directly use mana to create a fireball to shoot at it. The fireball instantly pushes back the shadow and reveals the figure of the shadow.

-What in the world is this thing? (Farah)

The monster figure looks like a scarecrow because it stands on only one leg. The monster doesn't have a mouth, and its body looks like a human malformation's body part. On top of that, there is a clock in the place of its eyes should be. It suddenly screams at me.

-Kwrrrr! Gyaaa! (???)

To make sure the monster does nothing weird.

-Overflowing Emotion. (Farah)

I restrain the action of the monster with the skill and shoot a series of magic at it.

-Grrrr! (???)

I thought the monster would be hard to defeat. However, it dies right after I shoot many a magic spell at it. When it dies, it said something then turning into dust.

-Is it too easy? (Farah)

-What's happened, sister? (Mia)

Mia runs out and asks me with an anxious face.

-A monster has appeared, and I just killed it with magic. (Farah)

-Monster, again? (Mia)

-Is there any problem, Mia? (Farah)

Mia answers me.

-Hum, I think the monsters only just starting appeared recently, sister. It's normal to find the monster in the trial, but no one until now saw the monster outside of it until a few days ago. (Mia)

-Seems like something unusual is happening. (Farah)

-Mia, sister, I have found many food cans in the supermarket's inventory. (Amy)

-Oh, Let me see. (Farah)

I come to Amy's place and see many food cans on the shelf.

-There are too many of it, sister. I don't think we can bring everything back with us. (Amy)

-Don't worry, I have a way to store everything. (Farah)

I instantly place all the food cans in my dimension pocket.

-Is it a good idea to take everything, Amy? (Farah)

Amy answers.

-Don't worry, sister. The people in this area have gone to the trial already. I don't think they will ever come back again. (Amy)

-Is that so? (Farah)

-Yes, most people hope they can reach paradise. They want to escape from this hell. (Amy)

-Well, let's head back then. (Farah)

-Sister! (Mia)

I can hear Mia's calling. She runs to Amy's side and grasps her hand.

-I have discovered an extremely interesting place. Can you two come with me? (Mia)

-Ahaha, all right.

-You can slow down a bit, Mia. (Farah)

-Ehehe!(Mia)

The place Mia takes us to is ... a clothes shop.

-It's an extremely long time since we get new clothes. How about getting something now, sis? (Mia)

-Well...(Amy)

I encouraged Amy.

-You can go and picking new clothes with your sister, Amy. (Farah)

-But...(Amy)

Mia looks at me with a questioned face.

-What are you talking about, sister? You are coming with us, too. (Mia)

-Eh? (Farah)

-Ehehe, I want to pick new clothes for you. (Mia)

Mia looks at me with teary eyes, so I can't decline her offer.

-Sister, you will go to the dressing room. I will choose the clothes for you. (Mia)

-Oki. (Farah)

When I'm waiting inside the resting room, Mia provides me with the clothes and tells me to wear them.

-Sister, I find this fits you most. Please wear it. (Mia)

-Uhm. (Farah)

-Then I'm heading to try clothes with sister Amy then. (Mia)

When I see the clothes Mia gives to me, I immediately try calling her.

-Mia, I can't wear this. (Farah)

However, Mia is long gone. The cloth that Mia provides me is a baby doll. It's not the first time I wear this type of clothing. In the "Queen" form, I also wear a black transparent baby doll. The one Mia gives me is a bit different. The white babydoll has many cute frills on it.  The only minus point is that it is a see-through type like the one I wear in the "Queen form."

-Sister, have you done yet? (Mia)

-I will be right there. (Farah)

I decide to wear the baby doll and start walking outside of the dressing room.

-Sister, you look so lovely! (Mia)

-Moh, Mia. Why did you choose these clothes for me? (Farah)

-Ehehe, I think it will fit the sister image, so I have selected this. (Mia)

I can see Mia is wearing a full-body pyjama suit. It's a white cat pyjama go along with the hood.

-You look so cute, Mia. (Farah)

I try hugging Mia. It feels extremely soft when I hug her.

-Sister smells really delicious. (Mia)

-Eh? (Farah)

Mia replies with a crimson face.

-No...Nothing, sister. (Mia)

-How about me, sister? (Amy)

I turn around and see Mia is wearing a black cat pyjama suit. I hug both of them.

-You two are so cute. (Farah)

After we finish playing around in the clothes shop, we go back to the abandoned build and rest.

However, that night the weird monster look identically to the monster I killed today appeared again.

-Sister, are you alright? (Amy)

-Don't worry. I'm fine, Amy. (Farah)

I feel like the monsters are getting fiercer. The first monster I defeated, I use around five fireballs. And the one I meet tonight, I need eight fireballs to kill it.

-I hope it won't appear again. (Farah)

 

Thanks for reading (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

44