Chapter 95: The Blood Trial-2 ✔️
861 10 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The leaflet has teleported us into a crimson space. This place is extremely unusual, the crimson colour dominates everything. From the air to the ground, everything here is crimson.

-So this is the trial of god. (Mia)

When I turn to the twins, I can perceive Mia's shaking, and Amy can still keep her calm in this situation. I hug them and said.

-Don't worry, the big sister is here. (Farah)

-Ah, sister. (Mia)

Thanks to that, I have relieved the current mood of the group. Mia looks at me with expected eyes.

-Thank you, sister. (Mia)

-Ehehe, it's my job to protect you two. (Farah)

While I'm talking with Mia, Amy has found out something.

-Sister, don't you think this place is a little weird? (Amy)

I ask.

-Why do you think so, Amy? (Farah)

-You also received the mission to survive for 30 days, sister? (Amy)

-Yes, it seems all of us receive the same mission. (Farah)

Then Amy points around.

-Then how can we survive in this situation? (Amy)

I have just realised what Amy tries to portray to me.

-There is nothing around for us to eat except the dirt in this trial. (Farah)

Mia seems to be confused.

- Is this an impossible trial? How can an ordinary human survive in this situation? (Mia)

The sole way that ordinary people can survive in this situation is to... I shake my head. I hope my assumption is mistaken.

-Mia, Amy. I think we can start looking around. (Farah)

-Yes, sister. (Amy)

-Uhm. (Mia)

We walk around the space to find a survivor. However, we can merely discover a lake so far.

-This lake... (Farah)

-It's like a pool of blood. (Mia)

Amy shakes her head.

-I don't know if it is safe to drink this kind of water. (Amy)

-Don't worry, allow me to check this water. (Farah)

I instantly order nanomachines to check the water.

-This is. (Farah)

The result is very unexpected. Is this trial a terrible joke that a random god created for fun?

-What's wrong, sister? (Amy)

-The water is dangerous, don't touch it. (Farah)

-Eh? (Amy)

Amy and Mia look at the lake with astonishing faces.

-The water in the lake contains ingredients that can easily make people hallucination and can make people turn into a mutant. (Farah)

-It's so frightening. (Mia)

-> Then, everyone who went on this trial so far has died? (Amy)

I can't respond to Amy's question, since we all know the predicted outcome of the trial. They can merely create this kind of trial for one purpose is to play with human's lives. I reassure the twins.

-Don't worry, Amy and Mia. I have enough food and water in my dimension pocket for us to eat for over one month. (Farah)

-Hooray. (Mia)

-Mia, you absolutely love eating, don't you? (Farah)

-Ehehe. (Mia)

I think we can camp around this area. The twins nod at my statement, and they help me prepare the tent.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That night, when we are sleeping; the nanomachines notify me that something has come near us. I immediately wake the twins up.

-What's wrong, sister? (Mia)

When I see a gigantic shadow reflect on our tent, I instantly give signals for the twins to keep silent. They get what I suggest and nod their head. Mia starts shaking when she sees the shadow reflected on the tent. I hug Mia to keep her calm. The shadow gradually comes near our tent. It sniffs at us.

-... (Mia)

Tears come out from Mia's face. She seems to be too scared to move. After a while, the gigantic shadow leaves us alone and disappears into the thin air.

-Hah~Hah. (Amy)

Amy breathes fast after the shadow disappeared. She turns to me and hugs me. I stroke Amy's head.

-It's fine. Don't worry, It's already gone. (Farah)

These two are still a kid; they still can not handle the absurd situation well. If I'm not travelling back into the past, it is hard to imagine the scenario those twins will survive the trial of god.

-No, even an average adult can't handle this situation. (Farah)

Since we can no longer fall into sleep, I talk about a joyous story that happened to me in the past to distract them from the current situation.

-From what you tell me, you are like a real princess, sister. (Mia)

-Ehehe, Everyone has protected me so far. It's time for me to protect others too. (Farah)

Mia raises her hand and asks me.

-Sister, What is the "love" you are talking about in your story? (Mia)

-Eh? (Farah)

Mia keeps attacking me with another question.

-Is the relationship between us called love too, sister? (Mia)

Amy turns around and pokes Mia's cheek.

-You need to slow down a bit, so the sister can answer your question. (Amy)

-Umu! (Mia)

-Haha. Well, Mia. Love can come in many forms. (Farah)

I point at Mia and Amy.

-Between you two has a passionate love called sister's love. It's a bond that only two of you have. (Farah)

-I still don't understand. (Mia)

-Well, to make it simple. Do you feel anxious when your sister is hurt? (Farah)

-Yes, of course. I don't want to see my sister being hurt. (Mia)

I caress her head.

-That's how you care about your loved one. You want to protect your sister and make her happy. (Farah)

-... (Mia)

Mia smiles and said.

-I also feel that kind of emotion when I look at sister Farah. So the feeling considered loved connected three of us, right? (Mia)

I caress Mia's head and answer.

-You can say so, Mia. (Farah)

By keeping talking; we are no longer scared of the shadow anymore. It takes a while for us to go to sleep again after the shadow incident.

 

Thanks for reading  <( ̄︶ ̄)>

43