Chapter 100/ Interlude 37: The Omen Of Destruction ✔️
826 12 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A boy is sitting on a throne made of human bones. He is holding a cube in his hand. Inside the cube, many humans are screaming as if something scary is attacking them. The boy is the author of the Apocalypse that is happening on Amy and Mia's planet. He is also the one who creates the five trials and watches the human suffering because of it.

-Ahaha, Puny human. Look at how desperate they are. (Young Outer God)

While he is happily watching the suffering of others. A black gate suddenly appears right next to him.

-Tchh...Why are you here, Yog-Sothoth? (Young Outer God)

-I merely want to look at how the people in my faction are currently doing. (Yoso)

-Since when, the god in "Chaos" take care of each other? (Young Outer God)

The boy glare at Yoso with a hostile attitude and said.

-Don't you dare to stop what I'm doing, Yog-Sothoth! (Young Outer God)

He walks closer to Yoso.

-Are you afraid I will become stronger than you? (Young Outer God)

Yoso starts laughing out loud.

-Why do I need to stop you? The method you used to increase your divinity by absorbing human's fear is too obsolete. (Yoso)

-You! (Young Outer God)

-The efficiency is too bad, and most of us have stopped using it. (Yoso)

Yoso whispers in the boy's ear.

-However, the real reason you use it is to see the human's suffering, right? (Yoso)

Yoso looks at him with scornful eyes.

-The peasant will remain eternally as a peasant. (Yoso)

-You! (Young Outer God)

Yoso ignores him and continues.

-Your game has made the god from the "Order" faction pay attention to you. (Yoso)

- How come? (Young Outer God)

-Hah, You think those gods won't pay attention to you if you mess up with an entire planet? (Yoso)

-... (Young Outer God)

-Stop your game! (Yoso)

-Don't wanna! (Young Outer God)

-Stop being childish! If they did not assign me to be your supervisor, I have eliminated you a long time ago. (Yoso)

-Don't you dare? I am a great leader candidate for the future of "Chaos." I will become stronger and surpass "Him." (Young Outer God)

-Hah! That's an excellent joke. (Yoso)

Yoso turns back and tries to leave.

-Anyway, if the "Order" comes and takes care of you, it won't be my business. (Yoso)

Before Yoso leaving, the boy can hear the mumbling of Yoso.

-The past will repeat, the god comes from the "Order" side will kill you again. (Yoso)

After Yoso leaves, the boy can no longer keep his human figure and try to vent his anger to the surrounding.

-You all look down on me! (Young Outer God)

He shouts out loud.

-I will be the true God and slaughter you all! (Young Outer God)

It takes a while for him to take the shape of the ordinary boy again. He goes back to his throne and entertains himself with the footage of human's suffering.

-The "Order", Yog-Sothoth, and even "Him" will one day under my feet like those puny humans. (Young Outer God)

He hugs the cube with an ecstasy face.

-The moment I get hold of the genuine power, I will make those who look down on me endure unimaginable hell. (Young Outer God)

 

 

Thanks for reading

It's finally chapter 100 ┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

43