Chapter 101/ Interlude 38: Recall Everything ✔️
860 14 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mia is hugging her teddy bear and wanders around the inn as if she is waiting for someone. When Aya comes across her, she instantly asks.

-What are you doing, Mia? (Aya)

It takes a while for Mia to realise that Aya is in front of her.

-I'm merely waiting for sister Farah. (Mia)

-Ah... (Aya)

-Will she come back soon? (Mia)

Aya remembers Mia can only interact with Farah. And now, Farah is disappearing in the thin air make Mia worried. Aya tries to come near Mia, but she instantly becomes cautious and glares at Aya.

-What are you trying to do? (Mia)

Aya makes a faint smile.

-I heard from Farah that you are really like pudding. (Aya)

-Yes? (Mia)

-Do you want to go with me to have some pudding? I'm on my way to the cafe. (Aya)

Mia thinks with an extremely serious face.

-I will go with you. (Mia)

-Ahaha, you seem to like pudding so much. (Aya)

Mia's face becomes red, and she tries denying it.

-No, you are mistaken. I merely want to go out with you because I'm bored, not because of the pudding. (Mia)

When Mia reacts like that, It makes Aya remember about herself before meeting Farah.

-Right, right! Let's go. (Aya)

It takes a while for them to arrive at the cafe. Aya instantly orders the pudding for Mia. Mia looks at the pudding with sparkling eyes, then eats it.

-Umu! (Mia)

-Do you like the pudding that much? (Aya)

-Uhmm. (Mia)

When Aya notice there is some leftover on her lips, she tries to use the handkerchief to wipe it. However, her hand instantly being hit by Mia.

-I can do it myself. (Mia)

Aya finds it hard to start a conversation with this little girl. Aya wonders how Farah can tame this little girl. When Aya looks around, she can see the teddy bear Mia is holding is a little strange.

-Mia. (Aya)

-Humm? (Mia)

-Do you want me to repair the hole in your teddy bear? (Aya)

-Hole? What are you talking about? (Mia)

Mia brings the teddy bear to her face.

-How come Mr teddy bear has this hole? (Mia)

-... (Aya)

-I'm sorry, Mr teddy bear! (Mia)

Something is falling out of the teddy bear when Mia is hugging it. Mia looks so confused and picks the thing up.

-It's a necklace with a beautiful gemstone in the middle. (Aya)

-I never know there is something like this inside Mr teddy bear. (Mia)

-I think there is something carves on the gemstone, Mia. (Aya)

-Eh, Let me have a look. (Mia)

At the moment, Mia looks at the sentence carve on the gemstone. The gemstone shines, and a miracle happens.

-Tho will regain what you have lost. (Y)

The light suddenly enveloping Mia.

-Mia. (Aya)

After that, the light is dying down, and everything returns to normal.

-Are you okay, Mia? (Aya)

The thing just happened must be so terrible to make Mia crying.

-I recall everything. (Mia)

Mia looks at the bear with affectionate eyes.

-Sister Farah gave Mr Teddy Bear to me. (Mia)

Mia turns to Aya.

-I may know where sister Farah currently is now. (Mia)

-Eh? (Aya)


Sorry for the late. I'm really busy recently. There is one more chappy tonight and I will try to post as soon as possible.
Thanks for reading (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

46