Chapter 103: Farewell, First Trial-2 ✔️
754 7 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-Haa~ (Farah)

It has been three hours since I started fighting with the monster. The moment the monster evolved, the battle has become considerably harder. I have used up over 90 percentages of the magical trap I have set up on the field.

-I need to dodge this! (Farah)

One head of the monster attacks me with all might. Each time the monster attack, it causes a massive hole in the ground.

-Tch! How can I defeat the monster at this rate? (Farah)

I turn to the monster and cast another magic.

-Ice Lance~✩ (Farah)

A rain of Ice Lance strikes the monster.

-My attack is not working... (Farah)

From the moment the monster evolved, it seems to become immune to my magic. It leaves me no choice but to order the nanomachine to create explosions far from me so I can distract the monster.

-Grrrrr!

The monster instantly changes its focus to the explosion that nanomachine creates. I run as fast as I can to a hole that I dug beforehand. I take the nano potion from the dimension pocket and drink it.

-Fuwwaaa, I'm saved. (Farah)

Hana made this potion and gave it to me. It's much different from other potions since this one can replenish a lot of manas. She also reminds me of that.

-Master, you can't give this potion to others. Since the master possesses a unique body, you can convert the mechanic's mana into the mage's mana. If an average person drinks this, he/she will die. (Hana)

-You have drunk something absurd, Farah. (Death)

-Death? (Farah)

-Uhm, I'm here. (Death)

-What do you mean by that, Death? (Farah)

-I can consider the thing you just drank on your hand as a terrible poison for a mage or magical beast. It can destroy their magic from the inside. (Death)

-Ah! (Farah)

-And you look completely fine after drinking it, Farah. (Death)

-Ahaha, my body is a little special. (Farah)

I can feel the ground shakes again.

-That monster is trying to find you. (Death)

-I don't think it can find me. (Farah)

I utter a deep sigh.

-My magic is not working well on it. (Farah)

Death denies my statement.

-No, it's working properly. However, the monster regenerates too fast. Therefore, it looks like it's unaffected by your magic. (Death)

-How could it heal that fast, Death? (Farah)

-It's magicFarah. The magic inside the body of the monster heals any injury it received. (Death)

-Uhmm. (Farah)

-To defeat the monster, you are required something that can strike the monster from inside its body. (Death)

-To attack the monster from inside its body... (Farah)

try my best to think of a way that I can defeat the monster.

-Ahhh! I have an idea! (Farah)

Death seems to be surprised and asks.

-Have you found the way to defeat the monster? (Death)

-Yes! (Farah)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-It's time to go now. (Farah)

I'm ready to defeat the monster. Suddenly, the monster starts screaming for a long time.

-Eh, what is the monster doing? (Farah)

I can hear a lot of noise coming from above the ground. I instantly jump out of the hole and start running.

-Don't tell me that the monster can detect my position by using noise! (Farah)

The moment I pop out of the hole, I can see the monster tries to attack me. I use the nanomachine to create an explosion in the air. By using the impact of the explosion, I can avoid its attack.

-Hah! (Farah)

also use this as a chance to take out a nano potion from the dimension pocket and throw it into the monster's mouth.

-Gawwww

As I predicted, the monster seems to be hurt by the potion.

-Combination magic: Ice Age. (Farah)

A mist comes out of my body and envelope the head that just drank the nano potion and freezes it.

-It's working now! (Farah)

Another head of the monster instantly spits fire to melt the frozen head.

-No way! (Farah)

The potion seems to work properly. If I let the monster consume more potions, I may have the chance to defeat the monster.

-Transform! (Farah)

>Please choose your Magical Girl Form.

-Normal Form. (Farah)

>Magical Of Love has been chosen. Countdown: 15 Minutes.

My clothes instantly transform into the frill magical girl dress.

-You possess many unusual powers, Farah. (Death)

-Ahaha! (Farah)

-And you look really adorable in this dress. (Death)

-Eh? (Farah)

My face immediately becomes flushed.

-You need to focus on the battle, Farah! (Death)

-Right! (Farah)

The monster becomes cautious and doesn't let me approach near its head anymore. The nine heads of the monster spits fire, water and even poison.

-You can't hit me! (Farah)

It's considerably easier to avoid the attack because I can fly in this form. This form is the last measure I take against the monster since the skill has a long cooldown time. I remember the monster was originally a kind girl. But because of the hand of God, she has become this form as his toy. Inside me, I feel the uncontrollable anger to the God that make the girl turn into this form.

-I will end the monster and free you guys! (Farah)

I command the nanomachines to turn into a clone of mine and give it the nano potions.

-Overflowing emotion! (Farah)

>Condition achieved.
>Skill activated.
>The target has been restrained for 5 minutes

Many rays of light bind and restrain the monster's movement. My clone seizes this chance to throw the potions inside the mouths of the monster. I'm charging the power to perform the ultimate attack on the monster.

-I'm sorry. (Farah)

-Grawwwww!

The monster tries to escape from the binding, but they won't budge no matter what it does. A big energy beam comes out and envelope the monster.

-The monster is weakened. It's time to use that to release the souls inside the monster. (Death)

>Skill "Death" is activated.

I feel my eyes become hot.

>Choose the target to use the skill on.

-Defeat the monster and release the soul. (Farah)

>The monster has been chosen.

A cloud of black smoke comes out of my eyes, and the smoke takes the shape of a reaper. The reaper is holding the scythe in his hand. He swings his scythe in the monster's direction.

>The "eyes of the Death" has eliminated the target.

-It's finished. (Farah)

My eyes gradually become normal, and I can detect a ray of light coming out of the monster's body.


Thanks for reading  (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

42