Chapter 106/ Interlude 40: Devilish Sister ✔️
986 15 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mia's POV

-Arghhh! (Mia)

I'm holding my face and start rolling on the bed in my bedroom. I had done something really foolish.

-How come I tell about my genuine feeling directly at Sister Farah's face? (Mia)

I keep rolling on the bed while hugging the teddy bear sister Farah gave me. I never thought that Sister Farah waked up while I was talking with Sister Mia. I have tried my best to hide the fact I'm not innocent as I look at her. I keep looking at the teddy bear to distract myself from reality.

-I know I'm a bad girl, Mr. teddy bear. However, What I have told my sister Amy is something I have concealed for a long time. (Mia)

Unlike sister Amy, I know that Sister Farah isn't strong as she looks. The first time when Sister Farah fought against a monster look like a scarecrow, I could see her shaking. She must try her best to keep her calm and protect us. The more I interact with Sister Farah, the more I come to understand she is even more innocent than me.

-Sister is so adorable, especially when she is shy. Ah, I want to see her wear the babydoll again. (Mia)

When I'm immersed in my delusions, I can hear someone knocking on the door.

-Mia, are you there? (Farah)

-Sister? (Mia)

-It's time for dinner. (Farah)

-I'm coming! (Mia)

After Sister called me, I immediately walk into the dining room.

-Can I help you with something, Sister? (Mia)

Sister nods her head and replies to me.

-It will be great if you help me prepare the table, Mia. (Farah)

-Ehehe, leave it to me. (Mia)

-Ah, prepare for two people only, Mia. (Farah)

-Eh, you are not eating with us, sister? (Mia)

-No, it's your sister. Amy is currently practising magic. She will eat later. (Farah)

Sister Farah put down beef steaks on the table and continues.

-I never think sister Amy can use magic. (Mia)

Sister pouts and replies to me.

-Amy asked me to teach her about magic. I have shown her some basic, and she is practising alone now. Even though I told her to practice after that dinner. (Farah)

After that, I talk with sister Farah about many things.

-It's so delicious! Sister can be a splendid wife in the future. (Mia)

I can see her face become bright red and answer me.

-Moh, you are flattering me, Mia. (Farah)

-No, I'm telling the truth. (Mia)

-Ah, I almost forget about it. (Farah)

Sister stands up and takes something out from the fridge and puts it down in front of me.

-I remember you like the pudding, right? (Farah)

-.... (Mia)

How come my sister knows about the most favourite food of mine. I remember I never tell her about it.

-Sister... (Mia)

-You don't like it? (Farah)

-No... (Mia)

It's the first pudding I have eaten since I lost my parents. To not worry sister Amy, I never ask her for anything luxurious like this. Sister Farah suddenly hugs me.

-You are crying, Mia. (Farah)

-Eh? (Mia)

Am I crying? I can feel sister Farah caress my back.

-You can cry out loud. You can release your hidden feeling. (Farah)

-Uwauwa! (Mia)

The sadness when I lost my parents and the fear when I encountered the monster all came out at once. After a while, I calm down.

-Sister, I'm okay now! (Mia)

Sister Farah releases me from her hug. Sister caresses my head.

-Do you need me to sleep with you tonight, Mia? (Farah)

I nod my head. Sister Farah is really shy and kind.

-Sister Farah. (Mia)

-Yes? (Farah)

-I love you~ (Mia)

I can see her face become bright red again.

-Eh? What do you mean by that?(Farah)

However, I ignore my sister and start eating the pudding.

-Moh, Mia! (Farah)

I think I'm having a devilish smile on my face.

I really love you, sister Farah. Therefore, I hope you can love this devilish sister forever.

 

Thanks for reading OwO

43