Chapter 107/ Interlude 41: Magic Practice With The Twins ✔️
861 17 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I have used up all of my courage to ask sister Farah.

-Sister! (Amy)

Sister Farah stops cooking and turns to me.

-What's wrong, Amy? (Farah)

I bend myself down.

-Could you teach me magic? (Amy)

-Eh? (Farah)

I look at my sister with firm eyes.

-I want to gain the power to at least protect myself and Mia. I don't want to weigh you down. (Amy)

I want to become stronger. I want to become the person to protect others. I want to make sister Farah's knowledge about magic mine.

-Hmm... (Farah)

Sister seems to think if she should teach me about magic or not. After a while, she speaks to me.

-All right, I will teach you about magic. (Farah)

-Hooray! (Amy)

Sister pats my head and takes out a red and a blue ball from the pocket.

-Can you touch these balls, Amy? (Farah)

-Definitely. (Amy)

When I put my hand on the balls, the red ball start shinning.

-Hoh, you seem to possess talent with magic. Then let us proceed to the next step. (Farah)

Sister Farah takes me to the back of the house.

-Before we start, do you know about mana? (Farah)

I nod my head since I see many other people use magic before. I can feel that power inside me. However, I can't operate it as I wish.

-If you know the basic, let's start with maintaining your mana in the environment. (Farah)

Sister teaches me how to maintain it in the environment, and I successfully achieve it in one hour. However, I can barely maintain it for a short time.

-That's all for today. You can practice more tomorrow. (Farah)

-... (Amy)

I'm too tired to answer sister Farah. I still want to become stronger; I must try harder.

-Can I practice a little more, sister? (Amy)

-Eh, you shouldn't do that, Amy. (Farah)

-1 hour will be fine. (Amy)

-No, you should take a break, Amy! (Farah)

-45 Minutes then. (Amy)

-Noo... (Farah)

-30 Minutes. (Amy)

I stare at sister Farah. As if sister Farah knows she can't stop me. She utters a deep sigh and said.

-20 minutes is the limit. (Farah)

I smile.

-Thanks a lot, sister! (Amy)

She pokes my cheek and says.

-You can be stubborn sometimes, Amy. (Farah)

I scratch my cheek and smiles at my sister. Then my practice continues. The next day, Mia joins and practises magic with me.

After 20 days, we finally get hold of the magic. The bad news is we still can't find the attribute that fits us, so we still can't cast magic.

-Since we have tested every normal attribute of magic so far. Today I will teach you two about the unique attribute of magic. (Farah)

Sister stretches her hand out.

-First, it's the void. A black ball comes out of her hand. You two must remember the feeling to cast void magic. (Farah)

I try to copy and attract the void attribute particle into my mana as my sister said.

-I did it! (Mia)

-It's not working. (Amy)

I turn around and see Mia successfully create a black ball in her hand. When I become disappointed, Sister Farah reaches out to pat my head.

-Don't worry, Amy. You will be able to cast magic soon. (Farah)

-Sister? (Amy)

Sister seems to notice my feeling and propose.

-How about I will fulfil one wish of yours if you successfully use magic? (Farah)

-Really? (Amy)

Sister Farah smile and said.

-Really! (Farah)

We have tried many other unique attributes, and I still can't cast magic once.

-The last attribute is gravity. (Farah)

Sister Farah explains many things sound complicated.

-I think you can do it, Amy. (Farah)

-Sister Amy, I believe you can do it. (Mia)

It's my last chance to decide if I can use magic. Please let it succeed.

-Gravity! (Amy)

I can feel the area around me become heavier.

-It's... magic. (Amy)

Sister Farah and Mia jump and hug me.

-You have done well, Amy. (Farah)

-Sister, You have done it! (Mia)

>3 Days left until the gate of the second trial open.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a forest that covers by mist, three shadows are fighting against each other.

-It's useless to resist. (Girl)

-No way, we will go down by a woman like you. (Man A)

The girl smirks.

-Is it painful to kill by your prey, trash? (Girl)

-You! (Man A)

-Raping, stealing and killing. You guys should repay your crime using your life! (Girl)

The two guys start laughing.

-Hoh! You recognize us. (Man A)

-She seems to be a relative from one prey in the past. She seems to seek revenge for the past prey, right? (Man B)

The girl denies it and answers.

-No, I merely want to kill you two because I want to waste my time. (Girl)

-You! (Man B)

-The fight has become boring. Now, die. (Girl)

Two knives come out of nowhere and cut the head of the two men. The knives come back and floating on the girl's hand.

-Nanomachine go back into my body. (Girl)

The two knives become nanomachines and go into her body.

-Yoso still hasn't come back yet. I required her report to prepare for the following action. (Septem)

The girl, Septem, keeps walking into the forest and disappears into the mist.

 

The special guest for the next trial is Septem. The next chapter will be the last fluffy chapter before the trial start

Thanks for reading ヾ(〃^∇^)ノ

43