Chapter 110: The Blind Trial-2 ✔️
874 21 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A gate appears out of nowhere. Inside the gate, there is a stair that leads upward.

-So this is the staircase leading to the next floor. (Farah)

I turn around and inform the twins.

-Let's go, Amy and Mia. (Farah)

-Yes, sister! (Amy & Mia)

We step inside the gate.

-Here we go! (Farah)

We spent one hour to reach the end of the stair. I can see another gate that leads to the outside.

-Be careful, Amy and Mia. Monsters may ambush us the moment we step outside. (Farah)

The twins nod and take out the wand from their pockets. We gradually go forward and step through the gate. What appears in front of us is a forest covers by mist. As usual, the mission tab for the second trial appears in front of me.

>Second Trial: Blind Trial/Sight.
Objective: Survive A Blood Moon Phase. Time until the next Blood Moon phases: 1 day 23 hours.
Reward:??? + Stairway to the Third trial.

We start walking around to find a place to settle down. Regardless of how long I walk, the surrounding scenery is not changing. Mia pulls the helm of my skirt and asks.

-Sister, are we lost? (Mia)

I try to stroke Mia's head and appease her.

-Don't worry! We will find the way out. (Farah)

-Uhm. (Mia)

Suddenly, I can hear an animal's howl nearby.

-Ready for battle! (Farah)

Mia and Amy maintain mana in the air and are ready to cast the magic.

-Sister, on your left! (Amy)

-Barrier~✩ (Farah)

I instantly create a barrier around me to defend against the attack of the monster.

-Grawlll! 

When I look carefully at the monster that just attacked me, the monster looks like a white wolf. After the attack, the wolf disappears in the mist.

-Is it gone? (Farah)

-I think it's gone, sister. I can't hear any footsteps. (Amy)

-All right, Let's proceed as carefully as possible. It may come back and attack later. (Farah)

-Yes, sister. (Amy)

-I got it. (Mia)

After a few minutes of walking, I can hear the monster's howl again.

-It's coming back, sister. (Amy)

-Echo~✩ (Farah)

I instantly use a spell that belongs to the Sound attribute. A basic spell that can help me recognize the enemy in a situation like this. The sound spread around my position.

-No way... (Farah)

It's not ten but over a hundred monsters look like a wolf nearby.

-They are approaching Amy, Mia. (Farah)

The twins instantly fire their spell at the wolves coming at them. I also try attacking them with magic.

-Earth lance~✩ (Farah)

Those wolves easily dodge my magic with their speed.

-Tcchhh! (Farah)

A voice suddenly rang in my head.

-You can easily reverse this situation, Farah. (War)

That voice is War's voice. I instantly ask War.

-How can I reverse the situation, War? (Farah)

War seems to be surprised.

-You really don't know about it? (War)

-Please tell me, War! (Farah)

-Use your queen skill. (War)

-That skill, right! (Farah)

"I am the queen.
The one who will stand on the top
Bow down before me, whoever you are."

My clothes change into a black and sexy baby doll. And my body grows bigger.

-Sister! (Mia)

-What's happened? (Amy)

I look at the surrounding wolves.

-Ara, you guys are bad doggies, don't you? (Farah)

The wolves cease their attack and stare at me. I release the blood lust toward the wolves.

-If you guys keep remaining a bad boy, I will carry out a terrible punishment. (Farah)

Those wolves start shaking and bend down in front of me.

-That's enough for dessert. Let's start with the main course. (Farah)

I turn around and look at the twins.

-Sister? (Mia)

-... (Amy)

I gradually walk in their direction. The twins are trying to retreat when they perceive me come closer.

-Sister... (Mia)

-You two have been mischievous lately. (Farah)

I take out the whip from my dimension pocket and use it to bind the twins. I wield the whip to pull them closer to me.

-Thanks for the meal~ (Farah)

I kiss them passionately.

-Hya~ Forgive me, sister. (Mia)

-I'm sorry, sister. (Amy)

Their face becomes bright red. When I am thinking about what should I do next, Amy points at something behind me.

-Sister, a gigantic wolf behind you! (Amy)

I turn around.

-Oh~ (Farah)

It's a monstrous white wolf that is much bigger than the wolves I have encountered. The ordinary wolf is around one meter, while this one is around five meters. This one seems to be the leader of the group that just submitted themselves to me. I look at the wolf and smile.

-You know what to do, right? (Farah)

The wolf gradually comes closer to my side.

-Sister, It's dangerous! (Mia)

-Sister! (Amy)

The moment the wolf is right in front of me, it instantly lies down on its back.

-Ara~ (Farah)

-Ehhhhh! (Mia)

-Am I seeing an illusion? I think the wolf is making an adorable face to sister Farah. (Amy)

I come closer and start patting the gigantic wolf. I can feel its silky fur through my hand.

-Woof~

-Good boy~ (Farah)

-... (Amy & Mia)

It sounds so happy when I cuddle with it.

-It will be even better If I find a place to settle down. (Farah)

-Woof~Woof.

-Oh, you know a place for me to settle down. (Farah)

-Woof!

-Lead me to that place then. (Farah)

The gigantic wolf stands up and starts howling. I turn around and tell Amy and Mia.

-Let's follow him, Amy and Mia. (Farah)

I wield the whip to bind them again.

-Sis, I think I can walk by myself... (Amy)

-Me too, sister. (Mia)

I smile and inform them.

-I never tell we must go on foot. (Farah)

I pull them closer by using my whip. I hug the twins and jump on the top of the gigantic wolf. I place Amy and Mia on my laps and order the wolf to go.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A man is holding a lamp and walking in the middle of the forest.

-I'm so sleepy! I hope my patrol shift will end soon. (Guard)

He takes out a pocket watch and checks the time.

-Only fifteen minutes left. (Guard)

When the man tries taking out the wine bottle to drink, he sees something gigantic from afar.

-Ahhh!(Guard)

The man is too frightened to mutter any words. In front of him, it's a gigantic wolf with something ride on its head.

-Hiii! (Guard)

He instantly turns around and tries to run back to the camp as fast as he can.

-Why the dominator of the mist forest is over here! (Guard)

 

Thanks for reading („• ֊ •„)

 

39