Chapter 111/ Interlude 42: The Fall Of The World Tree-1 ✔️
856 14 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Certain wolf's POV

I was born in the superior race called Mist Wolf. I don't know when, but our race has ruled this forest for many generations. By using the mist, we can eliminate everything that stands in our way.

Recently, a weird woman appeared in the forest. She keeps slaughtering human and other animals in the forest indiscriminately. I have no way to stop that woman since I can perceive she is much stronger than me from her aura. Therefore, we can merely choose to leave her alone.

As the result of leaving that woman alone, our pack has run out of prey to hunt. Many wolves become starved because of the current situation. The underlings of mine have switched to attack humans due to hunger. Currently, my group and I are attacking a group of three. They are considerably stronger than I expected. They can rebel against several wolves at once. At the moment, I try interfering with the battle. The aura around the girl with pink hair change dramatically. My instinct instantly shouting she is dangerous. The bloodlust she releases makes the entire wolf pack unable to move.

-Grawlll!

Our minds become blank under the girl's pressure. No wolf dares to move, and they can only bend down in front of her.

-Kyuu!

The daughter of mine growls and snaps me out of the girl's pressure. I place my paw on and stroke her head.

-Kyuu?

-Grawlll~

I feel like something indistinguishable is grasping my heart. Is this her power?

-Kyuu!

-Grll! Grawl!

My baby said she wanted to meet the human. I instantly stop it since it's extremely dangerous. I turn and stare at the girl.

-...

Only I can move in the situation. I use all of my might to walk to the girl's place.

-Kyuu?

-Grawlll!

tell my baby to stay back and let me contact that woman. I try walking closer to that woman. The more I look at it, I feel something unusual inside me. How can I feel that human woman so charming?

-Grawll...

I feel like I want to be dominated by her. The girl turns to me and says.

-You know what to do, right?

What did she mean by that? The girl looks at me and smile. I instinctually know what to do next. I lie on my back and stare at the girl.

-Woof!

The girl comes and cuddles with me.

-Woof.

I know the entire pack is looking at me. However, I can merely act according to my instinct.

-Good boy~ (Farah)

After that, I follow the order and lead her to a secret place. It's a cave behind the waterfall.

-Woof!

-Hoh, there is a cave behind the waterfall!

-Woof.

-Right, thank you. (Farah)

She comes closer and kisses my fur.

-Thanks for your effort, good boy. (Farah)

-Woof...

I feel kind of delighted when she did that. The girl winks and waves her hand at me. The entire pack turn and looks at me with jealous eyes. Don't tell me they think the girl is our leader. I look around and discover my baby had disappeared.

-Grawl!

My subordinate tells me she ran and followed the girl.

-...

When I try to go to that girl's place and take my baby back, another subordinate of mine hurriedly reports that someone is trying to burn the world tree.

-Grawll!

I reorder my priority to protect the world tree. The world tree serves as our lifeline to stop the terrible blood moon phase. If the world tree is destroyed and the blood moon phase happens, "It" will be released. I roar and command all the wolves to run to the world tree.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Septem and Yoso are looking at the burning tree. Fire covers an enormous tree in front of them.

-From the information that we have from the last timeline, we can finally reach our hand to a fragment of "her" this time. (Yoso)

-It takes so much time to find this tree. Those monsters sure know how to hide this tree. (Septem)

-Burn down the world tree and let the "blood moon" shine on its top. The fragment of "her" will appear. (Yoso)

-I hope that information from the goddess "Industria" is true. I spent a lot of time in last timeline to get that information. (Septem)

-Ye I remember you torture her over 100 years to get that information. You are cruel, as always. (Yoso)

-To achieve my ultimate purpose, I need to be even crueller. (Septem)

Thanks for reading OwO

 

45