Chapter 118/Interlude 44: The Demoness’s Protection ✔️
827 12 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The back door of the camp has been breached, Mia and Amy must join to defend the campsite from the monsters. The monster group assaults them look like a group of insects. However, they are considerably more massive, stronger and have dark crimson skin.

-Argh! (Guard)

Another guard fell because of the monster. The insect monsters try to reach the guard and want to take her away. Mia casts a magic spell to slay the monster that attacked the guard. Amy seizes this chance to carry the injured guard back to the camp.

-Here is another one. (Amy)

The medic has no time to mutter thanks; she takes the injured person inside the tent and first aid them. When Amy tries to return to the battlefield, Ano holds her back.

-Take a brief break, Amy! (Ano)

-I can't! My sister is fighting! (Amy)

-You need to take a rest! After you recover, you can go out and replace her position. (Ano)

-Fine... (Amy)

Ano smiles and tells Amy.

-Thanks to two of you that our camp hasn't lost a single person. (Ano)

-... But they can still die because of those injuries! (Amy)

-Hah, It's much better than dying in that way. If they fall into those insects' hands, the dreadful fate will wait for them. (Ano)

-Aren't you...(Amy)

-Yes? (Ano)

-Aren't you afraid your comrade will die? (Amy)

Ano returns Amy's question with a strained smile.

-Since we lived on this floor, we have become familiar with the death of our comrades. (Ano)

-... (Amy)

-We can't live in sorrow forever, you know! We need to live for the future and protect the one who is still living. (Ano)

-You are strong. (Amy)

-Haha. (Ano)

Suddenly Mia's scream comes from outside of the tent.

-Mia! I'm sorry. I need to go! (Amy)

-All right. (Ano)

Amy leaves Ano behind and runs to Mia's side. A guard with blood-covered her body hastily runs to Ano side and makes a report.

-Sister Ano! (Guard)

-Yes! (Ano)

-Master Lecia and Guard captain Nina are terribly injured. (Guard)

-How come! (Ano)

-Five boss monsters attack simultaneously at the front gate of the camp. Master Lecia and Guard captain Nina were injured while trying to repel them. (Guard)

Ano instantly runs to the front gate and tries to support Lecia and Nina.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mia is being attacked by a gigantic monster that looks like a mantis.

-Don't go near me! (Mia)

The mantis seems to enjoy playing with Mia since it knows Mia can't go against it.

-Kikikiki!

The scythe of the mantis slashed down at Mia. A barrier comes out from the necklace she is wearing and protects her from the attack.

-Thanks to the necklace of sister Farah that saves me in time. (Mia)

-Kiiii!

The mantis becomes furious; it uses all of its might to destroy the barrier.

-Noooo! (Mia)

Mia tries to cast a magic spell to defence herself from the monster.

-Argh! (Mia)

The scythe comes down and cuts off the hand she is casting magic. Mia experiences terrible pain from the attack.

-Sister. (Mia)

From afar, Amy tries to reach Mia as soon as possible.

-Mia! (Amy)

-Sister! (Mia)

The mantis turns and looks in Amy's direction. It laughs likes it has found a new toy to play with it.

-Kiiiii!

With its roar, many lesser mantises come out and get in Amy's way.

-Kiki!

-Get out of my way! (Amy)

The mantis is trying to reach out to Mia and use her to play a game with Amy.

-Kiiikiii!

-No, don't go near me! (Mia)

An icy voice comes from behind the mantis.

-Pathetic insect! Do you like to bully the weak that much? (???)

As if the mantis feels the pressure comes out from the voice, it instantly jumps backward.

-Ara! (???)

A petite golden girl who wears an elegant dress is the master of the indifferent voice.

-Are you Mia and Amy? (???)

-Ah, yes! (Mia)

-Who are you? (Amy)

-I'm servant under master Farah and I have come to protect you. I, great Princess Stolas, shall protect you from the danger. (Stolas)

Stolas changes and looks at the mantis.

-Now let's start my performance. I want to show my new cute master what I could do. (Stolas)

Stolas taps her heel lightly on the ground.

-Wake up, my soldiers. (Stolas)

From the ground, many crystal golems rise and start attacking those mantises.

-My diamond golems, my babies, please annihilate my enemies. (Stolas)

Stolas returns and looks at boss mantis.

-And you? What shall I do with you? (Stolas)

A cruel smile is blooming on Stolas's face. The mantis boss seems to understand how dangerous the girl in front of him, he turns around and tries to run away.

-Do you know it's not an excellent idea to leave your defenceless back to your opponent? (Stolas)

Many vines come from under the ground and pierce through the mantis.

-Kiiiiii!

-Don't worry, those vines merely have paralysis poison in them. I won't let my toy die that fast since it's a long time since I find a new toy to play with it. (Stolas)

-Kiiiii!

What awaits the mantis boss is a fate that more terrible than death.

Amy runs to Mia's side.

-Sister, I'm still extremely weak. (Mia)

Mia looks at her hand and cries.

-My hand. (Mia)

Amy tries to appease her.

-Don't worry, I think sister Farah will have a solution for it. (Amy)

While the twins are talking, a flower field suddenly appears on the ground.

>Field Of Lily is being activated by user Farah. Heal every female in its range and increase their stats by 100%.

-My hand is healing! (Mia)

A tear of joy comes out of Mia's eyes.

- Sister Farah always surprises us about the thing she can do. (Amy)

Stolas turns and stares in the direction of the flower field.

-I expect to see more performance of you, master. (Stolas)

 

auu1tUR.png

Name: Ano

Age: 29 years old

Breast size: B/ Height: 171 cm/ Weight: 55 kg

Race: Human

 

LZuIy4I.png

Name: Stolas

Age: ???

Breast size: AAA/ Height: 141 cm/ Weight: 35 kg

Race: Fairy

43