Chapter 119: The Hero Always Arrives Late ✔️
848 19 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A period of time before the camp incident takes place.

I'm princess carrying Yoso with Kyu on my shoulder and runs through the forest.

-Kyuu!

Kyu points her paw at the smoke from afar.

-It's coming from the West camp! (Farah)

I close my eyes and enhance all of my senses. I can hear a lot of footsteps, and they are too light for a beast. There isn't much smell comes from them.

-Insects! A lot of them! (Farah)

I can't rush into the army with no preparation.

-Yoso, I need to go. (Farah)

Yoso seems to understand what I have to do and agrees with me. I construct a barrier and place Yoso in there.

-Kyu, I need you to stay here. (Farah)

-Kyuu?

-It's extremely dangerous. There are too many monsters this time. (Farah)

-Kyuuu.

-Be a good girl and stay here! (Farah)

I leave Kyu and Yoso at the barrier and rush to the West Camp. It's easy to know which direction to go since I can see the smoke that comes out of the camp.

-I'm almost there. (Farah)

I hop onto the nearby to observe the situation of the camp.

-There are too many of them. (Farah)

I need more people to fight against them.

-The book! (Farah)

The book I receive in the previous trial will be useful at a time like this. I take out the "Book of Solomon" from the dimension pocket and try to use it.

>Please state the type of devil that you want to summon.

-I want the devil can support me to defeat those monsters. (Farah)

> Please be more specific.

- I want a demon that can fight well in the forest, and be able to summon many subordinates. (Farah)

>Please be on the ground to summon the target!

-Eh, alright! (Farah)

I jump off the tree and activate the book again.

>Searching-Done

>Target Found- Great Princess Stolas.

>Generating Summoning Circle.

A huge summoning circle appears on the ground. Vines suddenly grow up from the summoning circle. A petite blonde girl appears in the middle of the summoning circle. The girl curtsy bows and picks the hem of the skirt.

-Greeting my master! Great Fairy Princess Stolas will be at your service. (Stolas)

Why does a fairy come out from the demon summon's circle?

-I differ from the typical fairy master. (Stolas)

She can also read my thought!

The girl smiles at me and continues.

-We typically grant people enormous amounts of wealth for their soul. That's why we are the devil in the human's eyes. (Stolas)

Stolas licks her lip.

-I never think my new master is this cute. (Farah)

Stolas walks near me and starts caressing my body.

-Eh? (Farah)

-Hm! (Stolas)

-Your muscle power is really in a different realm. Your current muscle power is enough to fight against other demoness in close combat. (Stolas)

She must refer to the "Daughter Of Mist" form of mine.

-It's a temporary boost, right? Since I can't think of you as a fighter, master. (Stolas)

-Uhm, yes. (Farah)

Then we shouldn't waste our time before your current boost expired.

-What do you want me to do, master? (Stolas)

-Can you help me defend the camp and protect twins called Amy and Mia? (Farah)

I tell her about the characteristic of the twins.

-Very well, please leave it to me, master. (Stolas)

Vines grow from the ground and wrap around Stolas's body.

-I have already discovered them. See you later, my cute master. (Stolas)

I head in the direction opposite from the Stolas. I need to be faster, so I can save everyone. When I arrived at the camp, I can perceive a sea of fire.

Lecia is fighting with a gigantic insect that looks like a grasshopper. Despite her injures, she still tries to command her people to retreat while she stays frontline and holds them back. Aside from the grasshopper, four more gigantic insects are waiting behind it.

-I need to finish them before they injure more people. (Farah)

I dash in front of Lecia and land a punch on the grasshopper. It flies backward and crashed into the other four insects.

-Farah! (Lecia)

Lecia seems to be surprised at my appearance.

-You have come back. And what is that look of yours? (Lecia)

>1 Minute left until the transformation cancels.

-I'm sorry, Lecia. (Farah)

I turn to Lecia and kiss her.

>Lustful desire activates: Grant you a 100% bonus of your current stats.

STG: 620 + 620
CON: ∞
DEX: 590 + 590
LOV: 350 <Special Stats can't change>
CHA: ∞
LUK: 1112 +1112
DIV: 23 <Special Stats can't change>

> Field of Lily is ready to activate.

I separate from the bright red Lecia.

-It will take less than 1 minute to defeat them. (Farah)

I speed up my body and use my enormous muscle power. The surrounding of me seems to be frozen. A paw-pad replaces my hand, and the claw comes out of it. I run and slash forward and slice through all the insects in my sights.

>Your transformation time has expired.

I return to normal. This time I did not faint because of the backlash of using the magical form. However, I can barely walk and fall to the ground.

-Farah! (Lecia)

Lecia runs to my side and holds me. Lecia turns and looks at all the dead insects.

-You are terribly strong, Farah! (Lecia)

There is no scariness in her voice. Lecia turns to me said with a voice full of admiration.

-Can you teach me to become strong like you? (Lecia)

I can merely smile at her question.

-Well, let's me think about it later. I need to heal everyone first! (Farah)

-You also know how to heal. (Lecia)

>Field Of Lily activated.

A flower field appears on the ground. It spreads and covers the entire camp.

-My wounds are healing. (Lecia)

A guard runs to Lecia's side and reports.

-Master! Everyone that was injured has been healed completely! (Guard)

Lecia hugs me tight when she received the report.

-I don't know how to thank you, Farah. You have done so much for us. (Lecia)

 

Thanks for reading (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

43