Chapter 122: The Peaceful Days ✔️
796 20 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-Do you want to drink anything, Farah? (Ano)

-Anything would be fine, sister Ano. (Farah)

Ano invited me to her tent to talk about magic.

-It's all thanks to you. We can relax like this in the blood moon phase. (Ano)

I shake my head and try to deny it.

-It's all thanks to Stolas's golems. I did nothing at all. (Farah)

Ano puts down a cup of tea on the table in front of me.

-She said that you were her summoner, though. (Ano)

-Well~ (Farah)

Ano looks at me with sparkle eyes and grasps my hand.

-Aside from mastering usage of the mana, you can also use summoning magic. I have never seen someone like that before. (Ano)

-Ahaha. (Farah)

Ano becomes very talkative whenever the topic is about magic.

-And the grand healing magic you have cast is beautiful. (Ano)

-It's nothing special. (Farah)

Ano seems to notice she is holding my hand. She instantly released while apologising to me.

-I'm sorry. I become like that every time I talk about magic. And all thanks to your healing spell, I am alive, Farah. (Ano)

Ano takes off her shirt in front of me.

-Eh, what are you doing, sister Ano? (Farah)

Ano points at her belly.

-When I was on my way to help Nina and Lecia, an invisible insect monster ambushed me. I successfully killed that monster, but it caused a heavy wound on my belly before it died. (Ano)

Ano continues.

-The moment I accept my fate, a miracle happened. A beautiful flower field appeared right in front of me and healed my wound. (Ano)

Ano stares at me with serious eyes.

-That's why I admire you, Farah. You are a great spell caster, summoner and healer at the same time. (Ano)

I can feel my face become bright red because of excessive praise.

-Please teach me magic, Farah. (Ano)

Ano bends her head down and waits for me to answer.

-Please raise your head, sister Ano. I promise I will teach you about magic. (Farah)

Ano raises her head.

-Really? (Ano)

-Because I know, sister Ano won't exploit the knowledge you acquire for your selfish desire. (Farah)

-Eh! (Ano)

-You will use this newly gained knowledge to become stronger so you can protect your family. (Farah)

I can see tears come out of Ano's eyes.

-I'm sorry, I'm getting a little emotional. (Ano)

I go to Ano's side and hug her.

-You have tried your best. (Farah)

-Thanks, Farah. (Ano)

-I will only teach you about the magic if you agree with one condition of mine, Ano. (Farah)

-What is it, Farah? (Ano)

-You must teach what you have learned to the children. If you do that, the burden on your shoulder will be lessened. (Farah)

-Is that okay to share your knowledge with that many people? (Ano)

-Don't worry about that; you already have my approval. (Farah)

After that, I start teaching Ano about the magic system I learned in Ecrax. Ano is genuinely a genius. She can absorb everything that I explain to her smoothly.

-That's all for today, sister Ano. (Farah)

-Arghh~ It's already this late. Thanks a lot for today, Farah. (Ano)

-See you later, Farah. (Farah)

After finishing teaching Ano, I return to my tent and take a rest.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm currently staying alone in my tent. The twins went out and played with the others kids, and Stolas is not here because she has her patrol duty. Yoso took Kyu out for a walk.

-I have nothing to do! (Farah)

The others prohibit me from doing anything excessive since they think I will faint again. While I'm rolling on the bed, I can hear someone calling me from the outside.

-Is there anybody in there? (Nina)

I instantly realise that is the voice of Nina.

-Everyone has gone outside aside from me. Please come in, Nina. (Farah)

-Sorry for the intrusion. (Nina)

Because there is no chair in this tent, I tell Nina to sit on the bed.

-Is there anything urgent that you need my help with, Nina? (Farah)

Nina denies it.

-No, Farah. I merely want to have some private talk with you. (Nina)

-I have too much free time on my hand. What do you want to talk about, Nina? (Farah)

Nina's face becomes a little red.

-Do you know about the mature girl with pink hair who visited our camp recently? Is she your sister? (Nina)

-Eh? (Farah)

Nina doesn't seem to notice that girl is me.

-That's girl is me. (Farah)

I try explaining to her that form of mine results from my power.

-Ahhhh! (Nina)

When I finished my explanation, her face instantly becomes bright red.

-I'm sorry! (Nina)

-Don't worry, it's fine. (Farah)

Nina scratches her head and informs me.

-That form of yours reminds me of my older sister. (Nina)

-... (Farah)

-The sister of mine has died when she tried protecting me. (Nina)

Nina smiles at me.

-I'm not sad, Farah. Thanks to her, I can live at the moment. I merely want to see her figure again. I'm sorry if that's annoyed you. (Nina)

Since I can't turn into the "Queen Form", I can solely lay Nina's head on my lap.

-What are you...? (Nina)

-You have become a person your sister can be proud of, Nina. (Farah)

-... (Nina)

-You use the life given by your sister to protect others. You have become a head figure that everyone follows. (Farah)

I bend down and stare into her eyes.

-Live more proudly, Nina. (Farah)

-Ah! (Nina)

Nina returns a smile to me.

-Thanks, Farah. You really are a lady-killer like what Lecia said. (Nina)

-Is this how Lecia talks behind my back? (Farah)

-Ahaha. (Nina)

I caress Nina's head and start singing a lullaby. Nina gradually falls into sleep because of my lullaby.

-Good night, my dear Nina. (Farah)

 

SgjgKvv.png

Name: Nina

Age: 27

Breast size: B/  Height: 162 cm/ Weight: 49 kg

 

Thanks for reading OwO

44