Chapter 123: The Scheme Behind The Scene ✔️
823 37 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the camp, Lecia and a man are sitting opposite each other.

-Lecia, don't be that stubborn. We are in a critical situation right now. (Bald Man)

Lecia is merely staring at the man without giving him the answer.

-We have been staying in an alliance for a long time already, Lecia. (Bald Man)

-... (Lecia)

-Our South camp lost many people in the last monster wave attack. I don't think we can protect our civilians in the upcoming monster wave. (Bald Man)

-... (Lecia)

-Therefore, please allow some of our civilians to refuge in your camp. (Bald Man)

-No... (Lecia)

-Lecia, please think again. If you act like that, it will affect our two camps relationship in the future. (Bald Man)

-No is no. (Lecia)

-Are you worried males will be included in the refugee group? Don't worry, I can handle that. (Bald Man)

-My answer will not change, no matter what. (Lecia)

The man becomes furious and hits the table.

-Don't be so unreasonable, Lecia. (Bald Man)

-Lecia this Lecia that, who grants you the right to call my name? (Lecia)

Blood lust starts coming out of Lecia.

-Hiiii! (Bald Man)

-I'm tired of hearing you talk. You are not even the leader of the South Camp. Who the hell gave you the right to demand me? (Lecia)

-I...I (Bald Man)

Lecia points at the man.

-Get out! (Lecia)

-You will regret this! (Bald Man)

The man stood up and ran out of the tent.

After the man runs out, Nina steps into the tent from the outside.

-So the negotiation is a failure, sister? (Nina)

-We can't negotiate with that man in the first place. (Lecia)

Lecia utters a deep sigh.

-I don't understand the people in that camp. Even living in a threatening environment like this, they still have the strength to fight against each other. (Lecia)

-What is his colour in your eyes, sister? (Nina)

-It's pitch black! (Lecia)

-Eh, shall we assassinate him, sister? The people who have that colour always want to harm our people. (Nina)

-We shouldn't act carelessly. He is still a person who comes from the South Camp. (Lecia)

-What should we do, sister Lecia? (Nina)

-Order one spy to follow him. (Lecia)

-Roger! (Nina)

Nina goes out of the tent and leaves Lecia behind.

-This blood moon is weird enough already. I hope nothing unexpected happens again. (Lecia)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-That damn woman! She dares to look down on me! (Bald Man)

The man goes back to his group after he concluded the meeting with Lecia.

-Well, we already know the result will be like that. You have successfully recorded it, right? (Man)

-You mean the internal setting of their camp. (Bald Man)

The man forms a wicked smile. He takes out a tiny book he hides on his clothes.

-I have recorded every single thing. The "Book Of Observation" is truly a great item. (Bald Man)

The bald man smirks when he looks at the data he has successfully collected.

-Hiiii~Hiii. Once we successfully destroy the camp. I will take their leader as my slave. (Bald Man)

-You still need to eliminate the leader of your camp first. (Man)

-Don't worry! I already have a plan to take care both of them at the same time. (Bald Man)

-Oh right. Did you discover anything we have to pay attention to once we attack West camp? (Man)

-They possess many things that look like golems. (Bald Man)

-How big are those golems? (Man)

-It's not big, but they have many of them. (Bald Man)

-Why do they have that many golems? A mage can barely control a golem at once. (Man)

-Maybe they try to use it to scare off the beast. With only two mages, they can't control many golems at once. (Bald Man)

-All right, Let's head out and meet up with those guys from the Red Skull to talk about our plan. (Man)

-Right, Let's go. (Bald Man)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Haiz! (Lecia)

Lecia puts down the letter in her hand.

-What are they planning to do? (Lecia)

-Lecia? (Farah)

A tiny figure comes from outside of the tent.

-Farah? (Lecia)

-Yes, I heard you were calling me. (Farah)

Lecia waves her hand and tells Farah to come near her. When Farah is close enough to Lecia, Lecia instantly catches Farah and put her on the lap.

-Fueee~ (Farah)

-Hehe, you are so helpful to healing my stress, Farah.  Can I ask you a favour, Farah? (Lecia)

-Yes? (Farah)

-I will have a trip soon. Can you become my bodyguard? (Lecia)

Lecia caresses Farah's head.

-You can decline, Farah. (Lecia)

Farah shakes her head.

-Is this very important to the camp, Lecia? (Farah)

Lecia nods at Farah's question.

-Then I will go with you, Lecia. (Farah)

-Thanks, Farah. (Lecia)

-Do I have to bring Kyu with me, Lecia? (Farah)

-What do you need her for, Farah? (Lecia)

-I want to use her to show us the way into this mist forest. (Farah)

Lecia continues caressing Farah's head.

-We have something to show us the way in the mist forest aside from the mist wolf. (Lecia)

Lecia takes out the four-leaf clover from under her table and shows it to Farah.

- What do you think is the difference between this four-leaf clover and the normal ones? (Lecia)

Farah tries her best to think, but she can't figure out how this four-leaf clover can show people the way in the mist forest.

-Are you giving up, Farah? (Lecia)

-Muuuuuuuu! (Farah)

Farah keeps staring at the four-leaf intensely. Lecia can't help but smile because of the cute sight in front of her.

-Each leaf of this clover will present one direction. No matter how you move, one wing of clover will point to the north and the rest will point to other directions. (Lecia)

-Ohhh! (Farah)

Lecia takes out a chocolate bar under the table and breaks it into small pieces.

-Say Ahhh, Farah! (Lecia)

-Ahhh! (Farah)

Lecia feeds Farah with chocolate with a cheerful face. It's like all of her stress has gone away.

 

Thanks for reading OwO

Another chappy will be released tonight

43