Chapter 125/Interlude 47: The Twins’ Determination-2 ✔️
735 15 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Stolas is sitting on the enormous owl and looking at the mist covers around the forest.

-These fogs are really weird. (Stolas)

Stolas reaches out her hand to the fogs and inserts the mana inside it.

-I can't dispute these fogs using mana. (Stolas)

Stolas keeps thinking about the fog.

-The energy that makes up these fogs. I feel like I have encountered it somewhere. (Stolas)

A little girl appears behind the owl and interrupts Stolas' thought.

-Sister Stolas? Are you here? (Mia)

-Humm? (Stolas)

Stolas jumps off the owl and moves next to the little girl.

-Your name is Mia, right? What are you doing here? (Stolas)

-Uhmmm! (Mia)

Mia seems to hesitate and doesn't know how to put her thoughts into words.

-Sister Stolas! Can you teach me how to use the golem? (Mia)

-Hoh? (Stolas)

Stolas is interested in Mia's proposal.

-Why? (Stolas)

-I want to become strong. (Mia)

-I'm listening. (Stolas)

-In the previous battle, I almost put my sister in danger because of my weakness. Therefore, I want to become stronger. (Mia)

-But why do you want to learn the golem art? (Stolas)

Mia says with full of determination.

-In the battle, I see you can protect many others at once. I'm a greedy girl. I want to be strong enough to protect many people at once. (Mia)

Stolas forms a big smile on her face.

-What a greedy girl! However, I like it! (Stolas)

Stolas claps her hand, and a small doll stands from the ground.

-Let's start with this one first. (Stolas)

Stolas picks it up and inserts a tiny mana stone inside it.

-Here you go! (Stolas)

Stolas throws the doll to Mia.

-Yes? (Mia)

-Since you are a beginner, it's better to start with a self-controlled golem. (Stolas)

Mia holds the doll and doesn't know what to do.

-Let's start by inserting the mana inside the doll. (Stolas)

Mia closes her eyes and tries inserting inside the doll.

-Try to find the mana stone inside the doll and directly insert the mana. (Stolas)

-I found it! (Mia)

-Good job. The next step will be the hardest and takes the most time. Once you can do it, you can easily control the golem. (Stolas)

-Yes! (Mia)

-You can feel the golem through the mana stone, right? (Stolas)

-I can feel it. The connection between us is kind of vague. (Mia)

-Everyone is like that at first. In this step, you must strengthen the connection of yours with the golem. (Stolas)

-How can I do it? Do I have to put more mana into the golem? (Mia)

-That won't work! You need to make the golem a part of your body. (Stolas)

-What does that even mean? (Mia)

-I can't fully explain, but the journey to find the answer to that question will make you perfect the golem-art. (Stolas)

-... (Mia)

-The best way is mediating it while hugging it. You can feel the connection between you become much closer. (Stolas)

-Yes! (Mia)

After three days, Mia can move the dirt golem.

-Sister, I can make the golem stand on its feet now. (Mia)

-Well done, the connection between you and the golem has strengthened. (Stolas)

After one week, Mia can move the golem as she wishes. However, the movement of the golem is still a little awkward.

-You need to practice more to make it move more natural, Mia. (Stolas)

-Yes! (Mia)

-And I think this will be our last lesson. (Stolas)

-Eh, I'm not good enough, sister. Please don't stop teaching me! (Mia)

Stolas shakes her head.

-No, I have nothing to teach you more. (Stolas)

-Eh? (Mia)

-Storage summons. (Stolas)

A large box appears right in front of Stolas. From the box, Stolas takes out ten teddy bears.

-They are all golems. I have my people exclusively made them for you. Two of them are self-controlled, while the others are automatic. (Stolas)

Stolas throws the ten teddy bears to Mia. Mia catches and hugs them in her arms. Mia smiles when she receives those teddy bears.

-Thanks, sister Stolas. (Mia)

-You are welcome. (Stolas)

-But sister! (Mia)

-Huh? (Stolas)

-Why are these cute golems in teddy bear shapes? (Mia)

-Hum, I see you hug a teddy bear all the time, so I order them to be in that shape. Since I think it will be easier for you to connect with them in that shape. If you don't like it, I can order my servant to alter their form. (Stolas)

-No, I really like your present, Sister. (Mia)

-That's good then. (Stolas)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stolas and Nina encounter each other right before they step inside Farah's tent. They are both having a little girl in their arm.

-Seems like your disciple also fell asleep, Stolas. (Nina)

-She got tired after playing with her new toys. (Stolas)

Stolas stares at Amy in Nina's hand.

-You are bullying a little girl again. Stop tempting her in practising those savage art like a sword. (Stolas)

Nina becomes a little annoyed at Stolas's statement.

-I'm grateful you are our camp saviour, Stolas. But don't you dare to look down my way of a sword! (Nina)

Stolas smirks at Nina's replies.

-If your sword can reach me, then I will recognize it. (Stolas)

Before the conversation becomes heated, Farah appears from inside the tent.

-What are you two doing? (Farah)

-It's nothing important. (Nina & Stolas)

-Moh, you two should quiet down since Amy and Mia are sleeping. (Farah)

-I'm sorry, master. (Stolas)

-It's my bad. (Nina)

Farah takes the twins and places them on the bed. She applies healing magic to the two of them to recover their lost mana and stamina.

-They can learn many new things thanks to you two. I don't know how to repay the two of you. (Farah)

-Don't worry about that, Farah. I only teach her because I enjoy teaching. (Nina)

-You don't have to, master. I merely want to kill my free time. (Stolas)

Stolas and Nina still have a thing to do. Therefore, they leave the tent after they left the twins for Farah.

-Ah! (Stolas)

Stolas seems to realise something.

-No wonder I feel the energy to make up the fog feel familiar. I can detect similar energy inside the master body. (Stolas)

 

Thanks for reading OwO

41