Chapter 133: Interlude 51/ Outcome Of The Floor 1 ✔️
717 13 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Septem quickly regains her composure and stares at the little girl.

-You are the fake. (Septem)

She takes out a sword from the dimension pocket and tries to slash the fake Farah in front of her.

-You! (Fake Farah)

Septem can only make a scratch on the Fake Farah's face.

-Farah will never do that. (Septem)

Septem holds the sword and starts walking closer to the fake Farah.

-How dare you raise your hand against me? Can you recall what you have done to me in the past? (Fake Farah)

-Hah! The puppet can merely read the surface of my memory. Don't you dare act as if you understand me? (Septem)

Septem wields the sword and cuts down the left hand of fake Farah.

-Kiii! (Fake Farah)

The hand of fake Farah falls to the ground and gradually reveals its original form. It looks like a black limb of the tree.

-Why? Why? My cover is supposed to be perfect. (Fake Farah)

-How can that consider a perfect plan? Your plan is full of holes. (Septem)

Septem continues slashing other limbs of the fake Farah.

-Hiii! (Fake Farah)

-You have failed from the start when you try using the appearance of Farah to act like a villain. (Septem)

Septem continues talking.

-She is a kind girl that will never hurt the person she cares for. You monster even try to taint her image. (Septem)

An incredible amount of bloodlust comes out from Septem.

-Die! (Septem)

Septem pierces her sword through the fake Farah's body. The body of fake Farah gradually turns into a black tree.

>Floor 1 Clear.

Septem raises and looks at the stairs that lead to the next floor.

-The one who creates this kind of trial is a jerk. It even makes me recalls those memories. (Septem)

Septem grasps her hand.

-To save you, I can even sacrifice the world and myself. (Septem)

Septem gradually walks through the stair and arrives in a room with an enormous door.

-What's next? (Septem)

However, no one reply to her question.

-Can I destroy this door? (Septem)

Septem tries to use the weapon she got from the fanatic group to attack the door. However, the door is unscathed in front of Septem's attack.

-Tchhh! I can only wait for now. (Septem)

She has no way out because the moment she reaches the second floor, her retreat way has been closed. Septem tries searching the surroundings to find a hint that can help her pass the next floor.

-This is! (Septem)

She comes across some pictures with a small black tree that turns into a human. The picture next to it illustrates the white tree that hugs people and becomes a gigantic tree.

-What is the meaning of these pictures? (Septem)

She shakes her head and moves to the following picture.

-This is not a mere picture. These are a message that has been encrypted. (Septem)

It takes a while for her to decode the message.

"Demonize treants have terrorized humans for an extremely long time. When it was born, it has the same appearance as the regular tree. They grow by attaching to normal humans and explode. They can also attack people mentally by reading the victim's memory.

After the explosion, the tree's limb will turn black. They have that colour because they absorb the negative of people's emotions after they die. The more negative emotions receive, the stronger those trees will become.

The tree can also camouflage the body to make it look like an average human. People always have to live in fear because of them. Until one day, a goddess comes and seals them inside the body of the world tree. To stop the disaster happen again, you need to..."

-The last part of the message is missing. (Septem)

Septem utters a deep sigh.

-I don't care about it, anyway. My sole goal is to get the fragment of "her" (Septem)

 

Thanks for reading OwO

45