Chapter 136: Start Of A Nightmare-6 ✔️
753 26 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-Ah, it's so boring over here! Do you like to play some games? (Beleth)

Beleth turns around and waits for the girl next to her answer.

-Release! (Tree girl)

The girl can't move her hands and feet because a white light binds her hand and feet like a handcuff.

-My current master is really naughty. She can even use the magic in that way. (Beleth)

The girl doesn't answer and keeps staring at Beleth.

-Oh my, why do you stare at me like that? (Beleth)
 
-You...Not...Human. (Tree girl)

-That's right! (Beleth)

Beleth smiles and replies to her.

-So do you! (Beleth)

-... (Tree girl)

Beleth continues.

-This isn't the first time I have seen something like your kind. (Beleth)

Beleth takes out a box and takes out a big pill from it.

-This one will heal your wound and energy. Now open your mouth wide. (Beleth)

Beleth tries to feed her the pill.

-Uhmm! (Tree girl)

The girl shuts her mouth tightly and doesn't let Beleth feed her.

-Don't be stubborn! Open wide! You need to regain your strength to fight against your nemesis later. (Beleth)

-Nunnn! (Tree girl)

The moment Beleth successfully puts the pill inside her mouth, Beleth instantly got bitten by the girl.

-Ouchh! (Beleth)

Beleth utters a deep sigh after feeding the girl.

-Moh, why are most of the cute girls I know are like this? (Beleth)

Beleth laughs and immerses herself in her illusion.

-Only the current master is kind to me. She treats me like an ordinary girl. (Beleth)

-... (Tree girl)

-My heart is beating really fast every time I see the master. Is this love? (Beleth)

The girl looks at Beleth with disdain.

-Perverted. (Tree girl)
 
-Hey! (Beleth)

Beleth places her hand on her head and sighs.

-Anyway, what should I call you? (Beleth)

-No...Name. (Tree girl)

-Then I will call you Non then! (Beleth)

This time the girl looks at Beleth with hateful eyes.

-Hey, don't look at me like that. (Beleth)

Beleth leaves Non behind and heads to the door of the shelter.

-Whew, let's resume our talk later. I need to deal with these uninvited guests first. (Beleth)

Beleth opens the door of the shelter while taking out a blade from her personal space.

-Time to let out some stress. (Beleth)

The monster growls at Beleth when she appears from the shelter.

-Kiii! Kiiii!

-Hiii! Hiiii!

Many tree monsters surround Beleth and are ready to attack her.

-What a warm welcome for me! (Beleth)

The atmosphere around Beleth changes dramatically the moment she enters her battle state.

-The weakling group up together are still weakling. (Beleth)

Beleth makes many mirrors appear around her body.

-Reflection. (Beleth)

The monster ignores the mirror in front of them and tries to reach Beleth.

-Die. (Beleth)

Beleth draws her sword and cuts into the surrounding mirrors. After that, she places her sword back into the sheath.

-Whew, let's go back and have a friendly talk with Non. (Beleth)

Beleth makes the sword disappears and goes inside the shelter again. Beleth leaves behind a mountain of tree monster bodies cut in half.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Farah's POV

I successfully take the kid group to the first shelter that I found. The girl who looks like a leader come to my side and says.

-I'm really thankful that you saved our children. (Leader Girl)

shake my head and answer.

-It's a thing any average person would do. (Farah)

I grasp my hand and remember about the second shelter.

-I'm sorry I can't save everyone. (Farah)

Suddenly, I can feel someone hug me. The identity of the one who is hugging me is the leader girl.

-It's not your fault. You have done really well. (Leader Girl)

-... (Farah)

-At least you are considerably better than us who are stuck here without being able to do anything. (Leader Girl)

I feel my heart becomes much lighter after hearing these words.

-I need to go now. (Farah)

The leader girl pushes me out and says.

-Please come back safely. (Leader Girl)

The kids nearby also notice that I'm going to go out again.

-Sister, please come back safely. (Kid A)

-We will wait for the sister to come back. (Kid B)

I smile and say goodbye to them.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lecia's POV

After separating from Farah, I follow the road to reach the centre of South camp. 

-If I'm not wrong, their headquarters is around here. (Lecia)

I need to go to the headquarters to get the map first. Since I know their camp also constructs a system of shelter under the ground. However, the scenery in front of me really gives me nausea. Because in front of me are several dissected human bodies that lay on the ground.

-The one who kills these people must be a crazy maniac. (Lecia)

-Oh, a new human appears. (???)

-Huh! (Lecia)

The voice comes from behind me. How long has he been there? I can't feel his presence.

-Become my plaything! (???)

I can feel this person try to strike me in the head. I instantly take out the sword and parry his attack. I seize this chance to retreat far from the attacker.

-You! (Lecia)

The face of the attacker is familiar to me.

-Mad Skull, Leader of Red Skull. Why are you over here? (Lecia)

-Hum, so the owner of this face is called Mad Skull. Anyway, you will make a splendid sacrifice for my father. (Fake Mad Skull)

-What do you mean? (Lecia)

Many tree monsters suddenly appear and surround me.

-Don't kill her! I need her alive. (Fake Mad Skull)

The tree monster rushes to my side and tries to hug me. I wield the sword and slash down every tree that comes near me.

-There are too many of them. (Lecia)

-Resistance is futile, human. (Fake Mad Skull)

I can feel the monster has Mad Skull face laughing when I'm fighting with those tree monsters.

-I can't run since these guys have no opening. (Lecia)

-Playtime is over! (Fake Mad Skull)

From the mouth of the fake Mad Skull, black vines come out and hit me in the abdomen. I can't withstand the surprise attack and fall to the ground.

-Urgh! (Lecia)

The fake Mad Skull gradually walks toward me while all the tree monsters stand aside and let him comes through. The fake Mad Skull grasps my head, and his face slowly changes into the same face like mine.

-Hoh, I never thought I would find a leader of another camp here. (Fake Mad Skull)

The fake Mad Skull turns to the tree monsters and commands them.

-Take her to my father's place. (Fake Mad Skull)

My consciousness is slowly fading.

-HiiHii! By destroying the camp this girl controls, I'll have three human camps destroyed by my own hand. My father will be proud of me. (Fake Mad Skull)

Thanks for reading OwO
There will be another chappy tonight

 

42