Chapter 143: Interlude 53/ Phase 3 Of Dark Crimson Phase ✔️
681 9 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A man is sitting on the throne in the middle of the crystal room. He is staring at the tablet that floats in his right hand.

-How can I fully conquer this tablet? (Man)

Dark mist comes out of his hand and tries to swallow the tablet.

-Be mine! (Man)

The tablet seems to reject the man as its master. The tablet produces a light that disperses all the mist that comes out of the man's hand.

-Grrrr! (Man)

It's not the first time the man tries to conquer the tablet. The moment the man wants to give the tablet another try, a shadow walks toward his side. The shadow has the appearance of both human and tree.

-So you lose to those humans again. (Man)

-Father, I can explain. (Fake)

-Silence! (Man)

The man can't hide the disappointment on his face.

-You guys are so useless. (Man)

The "Fake" points at the tablet and says.

-Father, let me absorb some energy from that tablet again. Then I will be strong enough to deal with those humans. (Fake)

-To see you fail again after that? (Man)

-No, Father. (Fake)

The black tree comes out from behind the man and wraps around the fake.

-You have failed me twice. I can't just waste more energy on the tablet on you. (Man)

-Father, please give me another chance. (Fake)

The man stares at the "Fake."

-Huh! (Man)

He utters a deep sigh.

-There is an intruder on the farm of our base. You go there and deal with it. (Man)

The man continues.

-If you succeed, then I will think about giving you more energy comes from this tablet. (Man)

-Yes, father! (Fake)

The man releases the tree wrap around the "Fake" and reminds it.

-Don't fail me this time! (Man)

Before the man let the "Fake" go, the man reminds it.

-I will also replenish the human for the farm. Make sure to put them in the right place. (Man)

Even the man can't fully conquer the tablet; he still can utilize the energy that comes out from the tablet. The table shines and lets out the dark light envelop the entire room.

-I have commanded those monsters to attack the human. They will bring back humans to replenish our farm soon. Now, Go! (Man)

-Yes! (Fake)

The "Fake" walks out of the room and goes into the stairs lead to the farm. Irritation can be seen on its face when it leaves the room.

- Why can't father believe me? (Fake)

A crazy idea suddenly emerges in its head.

-The challenger will reach my father soon. How about letting the intruder of the farm cooperate with the challenger to defeat my father? (Fake)

The "Fake" starts laughing hysterically.

-That's a good idea. Let's do it! The moment father fails, I will... (Fake)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After Yoso ran off, Amy and Mia ran to Stolas' place to ask about her current situation.

-Stolas! Yoso suddenly runs away. (Mia)

Stolas can merely nod and inform them about the situation.

-Is that so? (Stolas)

-But it will be so dangerous to let her go out alone like that. (Mia)

-She is stronger than you thought. I think she won't encounter any danger on her way. (Stolas)

>Activate Phase 3 of Dark Crimson Phase.

>The monster will attack nearby human camps. Please defend against those monster waves to overcome this phase.

A sudden notice appears right in front of the trio. Stolas becomes serious and commands the twins.

-Amy, Mia, grab your weapon. (Stolas)

-Yes, sister. (Amy & Mia)

The trio can detect a terrible roar from afar.

-They are coming! (Stolas)

Stolas strengthens her eyes, and she can identify a massive group of monsters run toward her barrier.

-Kyuuu!

Amy is surprised at the sudden appearance of Kyu.

-Why are you here, Kyu? (Amy)

Kyu looks toward the group of monsters and starts barking.

-Kyuu! Kyuuu!

Stolas seems to realise why Kyu appears here.

-The one who leads those monsters is a gigantic wolf. (Stolas)

 

The second trial will end soon.

Thanks for reading OwO

41