Chapter 151: Interlude 55/ Reunion ✔️
716 15 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-She is over here, right? (Knight)

A knight that wears full body armour walks toward an enormous pile of rubbles.

-Hmmm. (Knight)

The knight takes out the sword from her back and strikes at the pile of rubbles. The strike causes a gigantic hole in the ground.

-I can merely feel a little mana wave of her come from the underground. I need to dig much deeper to reach her. (Knight)

Once again, the knight wields the sword and strikes at the ground again.

-Earth Shattering: First stance. (Knight)

The knight's skill splits the ground in front of her into two. After that, The knight jumps inside the hole to find the girl's whereabouts.

-Here she is. (Knight)

The knight can spot a pale blue light come from the bottom of the hole. She uses her hand to dig out the spot where the light comes from. The knight pushes the earth out and finds a girl cover by the blue barrier.

-Her wound is much lighter than I imagine. (Knight)

The knight places the girl in the arm and jumps out of the hole.

-Let's go back. (Knight)

The knight crushes a black stone on the left hand, and both of them gradually disappear into nothingness.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the knight crushed the black stone, they arrive in a bedroom. The knight places the girl on the bed.

-This should do. (Knight)

The knight takes out a necklace and puts it on the girl. The girl suddenly twitched because of the pain.

-It's only hurt for a moment. (Knight)

After completing everything, the knight takes out the armour on the body and places them in the armour stand. Behind the armour is a beauty with blue hair.

-Hyaaa! (Amy)

The girl on the bed suddenly raised up while gasping for air.

-I'm alive! (Amy)

The girl touches her head and tries to endure the pain.

-Urghh! Those memories are flooding inside me. (Amy)

After a while, she returns to normal and notices the presence of the knight inside the room.

-Eh! (Amy)

-Hoh, you finally perceive my existence, Amy. (Knight)

The knight utters a deep sigh and speaks. 

-You remember everything now, right? (Knight)

-Yes! (Amy)

-Then do you also remember what punishment for letting yourself get hurt like that? (Knight)

-Hiiiii! Please forgive me! I promise I won't repeat the same mistake! (Amy)

-Hmmm! Really? (Knight)

-I promised! (Amy)

-Fine, I will let you go with this time. (Knight)

Amy jumps at the knight and hugs her.

-Thank you, Captain Nina. (Amy)

Nina tries to push Amy away.

-Stop your flattering, Amy. (Nina)

-Ehehe. (Amy)

Amy sits on the bed and asks Nina.

-Why did you return my memory now, Captain? (Amy)

-Farah is finally being sent back into the past, Amy. (Nina)

Amy's become brightens up when she heard that.

-Really?! My sister will finally remember about us after her journey. (Amy)

Nina also can't help but smile.

-Right, she will finally know about our existence. We have waited for her for a long time. (Nina)

-Well, before we see her again. We need to resolve some problems first (Amy)

Nina points at Amy.

-Especially the mess that your colleague made, Amy. (Nina)

-Right, that girl dares to set up the trap on me. Anyway, where is "she" now, Nina? (Amy)

-She is on the way to contact with the most precious person of Farah. (Nina)

-Ah, to recreate "that incident" in the past. (Amy)

-Right. (Nina)

Nina changes her clothes to what an average office lady would wear.

-You better take a rest, Amy. I need to go back to work now. (Nina)

-Office work, again? (Amy)

-Yup. (Nina)

-You are so clever, captain. You are good at both office work and fighting. (Amy)

-Hah, you are good flattering as always. I wonder why the goddess of Pride has a lazy servant like you. (Nina)

-I'm just not good at office work. (Amy)

-Haaa, right! After all, I must do all that work to be worthy of my title. (Nina)

Nina proudly says.

-As the second servant of the goddess of diligence, Industria. (Nina)

 

Thanks for reading OwO

45