Chapter 157: Interlude 58/ Date With My Master ✔️
841 19 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Beleth's POV

-Argh! It's so exhausting. (Beleth)

I, the great demoness Beleth, am busy with paperwork every day.

-Your majesty, here is your coffee. (Sira)

My secretary puts down a cup of coffee on my table.

-Sira, I don't want to do any more paperwork. (Beleth)

-You can't, your majesty. (Sira)

-Ahhhhhh! (Beleth)

-Stop being so loud, your majesty. It's your fault that you founded a kingdom by yourself. (Sira)

-I know but, Sira! (Beleth)

-But? (Sira)

-I want to have a lover! (Beleth)

-Ahh, that's again. (Sira)

-What do you mean by that? (Beleth)

Sira, the secretary, takes out a book and puts it on the table. 

-Huh? Sira, what the hell is this book? (Beleth)

-I think you can understand its title, your majesty. (Sira)

I hold the book "How Not To Fail A Date 99 Times Like Your Majesty" in my hand.

-I need to punish the one who wrote this book. (Beleth)

Sira smirked when I said that.

-I wonder how your majesty can fail 99 times in a row. (Sira)

-Argh, that's it! I won't do any more paperwork for today. (Beleth)

Sira puts her index finger on her glasses and replies to me.

-If you cannot finish everything by today, your workload will be double by tomorrow. (Sira)

-Fine, I will try to finish everything. (Beleth)

When I try to return to my tedious paperwork, a magic circle suddenly appears under my feet.

-He tries to summon you again, your majesty? (Sira)

I shake my head.

-It's not his mana. It is possible the grimoire has fallen into the hand of a new master. (Beleth)

-Are you going to decline the summon, your majesty? (Sira)

-I will not do that. (Beleth)

-Eh? Why not, your majesty? (Sira)

-Since that incident with that man, us 72 demonesses have set some absolute criteria for the new master. The grimoire can only fall to the hand of the person fitted by all those criteria. (Beleth)

-What are those criteria, your majesty? (Sira)

-That's a secret for now. (Beleth)

-... (Sira)

-Anyway, I will come back soon! (Beleth)

-But your majesty, you haven't finished your paperwork. (Sira)

The circle generates a pale light and wraps around my body.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The next time when I open my eyes, I realize that I have arrived in a strange place. I utter my typical line whenever I was summoned.

-Queen Beleth is at your service. (Beleth)

I raise my body and try to identify my summoner.

-Ahhh. (Beleth)

I held my breath the moment I recognized my summoner. My new master is an adorable little girl with pink hair. Every gesture of this girl is charming. My heart beats like crazy, and the body acts on its own.

-Unlike other demons, I have proper criteria for my summoner. (Beleth)

What are you declaring, you damn idiot? Why can't I keep calm in front of a cute girl?

-First, my summoner has to be strong as me. (Beleth)

-Uhm. (Farah)

-My current master barely passes the first condition. (Beleth)

Wait, idiot. What is that haughty attitude?

-Second, you can only summon if you receive a recommendation from other demonesses under Solomon. (Beleth)

-Stolas recommended I summon you. (Farah)

-Hoh, that little girl told you to summon me? (Beleth)

It's quite sad that I'm not the first demoness she summons.

-And the last condition is. (Beleth)

I walk to her side and say.

-The new master must cherish me dearly. (Beleth)

Ah! Beleth, your desire is leaking out!

-Eh? (Farah)

The astonished face of the girl in front of me is so lovely! I can no longer keep calm and run to the master's side and hug her.

-You are so cute, master. This is probably the reason Stolas told you to summon me. (Beleth)

After the first meeting with my master, I experience an unbelievable journey with the master. Thanks to that journey, I can witness every face of my new master.

My current master is extremely kind. That makes me worry others can use her kindness as a weapon against her.

-I won't let that happen. (Beleth)

I will protect the master's smile and let no one taint it. My master doesn't express any disgust when I hug her.

-Normally, people will run away after I hug them. I wonder why? (Beleth)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Do you want to go out with me and play when you are free, Beleth? (Farah)

Is this perhaps an invitation for a date? I can't believe it. My dream has finally come true. Beleth, you need to keep calm and reply to her.

-Master, You don't need to take what Lecia tells you seriously. (Beleth)

Wait, you idiot. Why can't you say yes already?

Master shakes her head, and her face turns red.

-No, I only want to reward you personally. (Farah)

Urgh, her blush face is so destructive. She is so cute!

-Did you perhaps invite me to a date, master? (Beleth)

Masters nods with a red face.

-Uhmm~ Though I can't think of any place interesting nearby. (Farah)

I really want to kidnap this cute creature home. Wait, my home would be the most fitting place for our romantic date. I reach out and grasp the master's hand.

-Reverse Summon. (Beleth)

 

Thanks for reading OwO

The next chapter will be the date between Beleth and Farah (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

41