Chapter 163: Gift Time-1 ✔️
869 39 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It has been a day since the date with Beleth. Others become surprised when they noticed Beleth took me on a date. And as a punishment for go on a date with Beleth alone, I promised them to make the food they like most on the next day.

-Hyaaa~Silly sister. (Mia)

Currently, the twins are sleeping while hugging both of my arms. They insisted on sleeping with me since I came back from the date last night.

-Moh, I can't move at all. (Farah)

The twins are holding me tight and make me unable to move at all.

-Ehehe, sister. Leave it to me, Sister. I will be the one who leads you to the door of the adult. (Mia)

I can't help but reach out to Mia and pinch her cheeks.

-Moh, What's this girl talking about? (Farah)

The twins are currently wearing the pyjamas that I purchased on the date with Beleth. Amy is wearing the one that makes her look like an angel, while Mia is wearing the devil pyjamas.

-These two are so adorable in these clothes. (Farah)

-Kyuuu?

Kyu, the one who was sleeping right beside me, woke up because I was talking too loud. I reach out to caress her head.

-Sorry for waking you up, Kyu. Let's sleep together again. (Farah)

Kyu seems to grasp what I said. She rises and walks toward my chest and chooses it as the sleeping spot.

-This time, I can no longer move at all. (Farah)

I have no choice but to close my eyes and start sleeping.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After having an adorable night with the twins and Kyu, we return to our usual routine the next day. Stolas insists on guarding me as natural.

-You can take a break today, Stolas. (Farah)

-Guarding you is taking a break already, master. (Stolas)

-You are stubborn as always, Stolas. (Farah)

Stolas merely nods without answering me.

-Moh~ (Farah)

-Kyuu?

Kyu is currently using my head as her exclusive seat.

-I feel you are considerably heavier lately, Kyu. (Farah)

-Kyuu?

-Have you gained weight, Kyu? (Farah)

Stolas stands beside me to answer instead of Kyu.

-Master, as my observation Kyu has gained 2 kg lately. (Stolas)

-Kyuuu!

-Kyu, It's really bad for your health if you gain weight like this. (Farah)

-Kyuuu?

-From this moment, I will limit your pudding serving to once every three days. (Farah)

-Kyuuuuu! Kyuuuuu!

Kyu seems not to like my suggestion at all. I try stroking her to appease her angry.

-It's for your own good, Kyu. (Farah)

-Kyuuuu!

-Anyway, I have to gift the other souvenirs that I bought for them. (Farah)

The first target of mine is Lecia. I have asked others about when Lecia usually takes a break. It doesn't take long for me to arrive at Lecia's tent.

-Lecia~ (Farah)

I peek my head inside the tent and notice Lecia is enjoying her tea time.

-Oh, Farah, Kyu and Stolas. Please come in. It's currently my break time. (Lecia)

-Please don't mind me~ (Farah)

I look around and notice there are a lot of papers inside the room. Lecia seems to catch my stare and answers me.

-Sorry for the messy room, Farah. (Lecia)

-No worry. Can I help you sorting out all these papers? (Farah)

-Eh? (Lecia)

I smile and tell Lecia.

-I'm free after all. Let me help you, Lecia. (Farah)

-I will be in your help then, Farah. (Lecia)

After helping Lecia ordering all of her paperwork, Lecia offers me to stay with her for a while.

-Hehe, the tea is so delicious. (Farah)

-I'm glad that you like the tea that I brew. (Lecia)

While I'm enjoying the tea, Lecia reaches out to pat my head.

-Uhm~ (Farah)

-Please don't mind, Farah. You can continue enjoying your tea. (Lecia)

I smile and lean against Lecia's hand. I can feel her warmth through her rough hand that has experienced many battles. When I stare at Lecia, she becomes shy and tries to avoid my line of sight.

-Anyway, Farah. It's rare for you to come to my place so suddenly like this. (Lecia)

-Ahh! (Farah)

I almost forget my original purpose of coming here. I take out the gift from the dimension pocket. It's a box that has been wrapped nicely with a blue ribbon.

-Can I open it now? (Lecia)

-Uhm. (Farah)

Lecia opens the wrap slowly and finds out a pen inside the box.

-A pen? (Lecia)

I smile and tell her.

-I saw that your pen is quite old. Therefore, I want to buy you the new one. (Farah)

-Is that so? (Lecia)

Lecia replies to me.

-You are full of mystery as always, Farah. You can find a pen out of nowhere. (Lecia)

-Eh! (Farah)

Lecia puts the index finger on my lips.

-You don't have to tell me, Farah. (Lecia)

A faint smile can see on Lecia's face.

-I will treasure it, Farah. (Lecia)

-Kyuuu~

Kyu suddenly pops up between us. She puts two hands on each of our faces.

-I didn't forget about you, Kyu. (Farah)

-Kyuuu! Kyuuu!

-Anyway, I need to resume my work. I will see you at lunch, Farah. (Lecia)

-See you then, Lecia. (Farah)

I walk out of the tent with Stolas and Kyu.

-Oh, Farah! (Beleth)

-You are here, Beleth. (Farah)

Right after I went outside of the tent, I found Beleth. When our eyes meet, our faces instantly become red when we remembered about yesterday. Stolas, the one who has been silent so far, speaks out loud.

-It's inappropriate for you to address your master by name like that, Beleth. (Stolas)

-Heh. (Beleth)

Is it only I notice, or today mood between these two is unusual?

-You must follow the code of demoness to respect your master by avoiding calling her name. (Stolas)

-But you know, there are a few demonesses who don't follow those codes at all. (Beleth)

-They are different. Since you are my friend, I bear the responsibility to fix your habit. (Stolas)

Beleth smirks and asks Stolas.

-Are you perhaps jealous, Stolas? (Beleth)

Stolas suddenly flinches at the Beleth's statement. Beleth bends down and whispers something in Stolas' ear.

-Anyway, I need to help Lecia with paperwork. I will see you guys later. (Beleth)

-See you, Beleth. (Farah)

Beleth went inside of the tent. I turn around and find Stolas is still frowning. I reach out and hug one of Stolas' arms.

-Let's go, Stolas. We still have other places to visit. (Farah)

 

Thanks for reading OwO

There will be one more chappy tonight.

38