Chapter 184: The Leader Of The First Army
739 57 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The group successfully placed the Lamia girl down in a safe place.

-Her wounds seem to be pretty serious. (Amy)

-I hope this will heal her wound. (Stolas)

Stolas took out two healing potions from her inventory. Stolas sprayed one potion on the Lamia girl's outer wound while made the girl drink the remaining potion.

-How's her situation, sister Stolas? (Mia)

Stolas shakes her head and replies to Mia.

-I think she will probably be fine for now. (Stolas)

Beleth nodded when she heard the Stolas's answer.

-She will be fine for now. (Beleth)

Beleth turns to Amy and Mia and tells them.

-Mia stays here with Stolas while Amy and I go out and check on the surrounding. (Beleth)

-Yes, sister. (Mia)

Amy and Beleth leave the other two behind and go out to explore again. Mia stares at the Lamia girl and says.

-Her armour is tattered. Should we take them off for her sister Stolas? (Mia)

Stolas shakes her head and informs Mia.

-You shouldn't do that, Mia. She will be cautious when she wakes up if you take off her armour since the armour represents a warrior's dignity. (Stolas)

-Okay then. (Mia)

Stolas takes more stuff out from inventory. They are mostly is camping tools and ration. After a while, they finish setting up the tent.

-Our food has been reduced by an extensive amount since the rest of the food lies inside the dimension pocket of the master. (Stolas)

Mia was silent when she heard Stolas's statement.

-... (Mia)

Stolas sighs and reassures Mia.

-We will save master Farah soon enough, Mia. (Stolas)

-Right. (Mia)

After the two finish talking, the atmosphere between the two returns to silence. And the silence didn't break until both of them heard the noise came from the Lamia girl's place.

-I think the girl has woken up. (Mia)

-Let go out and check up on her. (Stolas)

Mia and Stolas head toward the Lamia girl's place.

-Are you al...? (Mia)

Not to let Mia finished her sentence, Stolas runs to her side and hugs her.

-Eh, sister? (Mia)

When Mia turns in Lamia girl's direction, she notices many vines come from the ground and stops an arrow in the middle of the flight. Mia realizes that sister Stolas just protected her from danger.

-You are extremely rude. (Stolas)

The Lamia girl didn't reply and stared at them with hostility.

-Is that how your race repays your benefactor? (Stolas)

The girl disregards Stolas's question and keeps staring at them. Stolas releases a monstrous amount of mana and stares back at the Lamia girl.

-If you keep hostile to us like that, I will cut off your limbs to make you listen. But don't worry, I will attach them back later on. (Stolas)

The girl seems to realize she can't win against Stolas. She places the bow on the ground and puts her hands up in the air.

-That's better. (Stolas)

Stolas asks Mia with a worried voice.

-Are you alright, Mia? (Stolas)

-I'm fine, sister. You protected me from the danger, after all. (Mia)

Stolas released Mia from the hug.

-It's my duty to protect you, especially when the master isn't here. (Stolas)

The Lamia girl starts to speak out in some unusual language.

-I can't understand her, sister. (Mia)

-Let me do this. (Stolas)

Stolas casts a spell on the Lamia girl. The Lamia girl thought Stolas would attack her, so she narrowed her eyes.

-You can speak now. (Stolas)

The girl becomes astonished and speaks out loud.

-Didn't you try to hurt me? (???)

-No, I merely cast a spell to make you understand our language. (Stolas)

-Hoh, there is also a spell like that. (???)

The girl asked Stolas with a surprised voice?

-You will not kill me, right? (???)

-If I want to kill you, then I won't save you in the first place. (Stolas)

At this moment, the Lamia girl realizes she just shot the arrow at her benefactor.

-Ah, I'm really sorry. (???)

-No worry. If you understand your current situation, then it's alright. (Stolas)

Stolas stares intensely at the Lamia girl.

-But there is no next time, okay? (Stolas)

-Yes! (???)

-We are back! (Beleth)

Beleth and Amy have completed their exploration of the surroundings and come back.

-Welcome back. (Mia)

-Thanks, Mia~ (Amy & Beleth)

Beleth directs her attention to the Lamia girl.

-You are finally awakened, girl! (Beleth)

-Yes! (???)

The four sit down right beside the Lamia girl and start questioning her.

-Who are you? (Beleth)

The girl replies naturally.

-I am the leader of the first army under master Jormungandr. You guys can call me Stheno. (Stheno)

-What is a leader of an army doing here? (Beleth)

Stheno looks hesitant before answering Beleth's question.

-We need to understand your intent before allowing you to stay beside us. (Beleth)

Stheno sighs and explains everything to Beleth. Her instinct told her that telling them was the only chance to survive.

-The "Order" that assigns us to defeat a devil god. That devil god is playing with a planet called Itoria. (Beleth)

Amy and Mia were frowning when they heard that statement.

-... (Mia)

-It's our planet. (Amy)

-So you guys are the citizen of that planet. (Stheno)

Stheno lowers her head and apologizes to Amy and Mia.

-If only our side noticed that devil god sooner, we could rescue more people. (Stheno)

-... (Mia)

Amy stands up and takes Mia's hand.

-Sorry, I don't think we can continue listening to the conversation. We will go back first. (Amy)

-Right, you two should go back and take a break. We will go back later. (Beleth)

After the twins go back to the tent, Beleth strikes the conversation again.

-Shall we resume our conversation? (Beleth)

 

fKVXmnQ.png

Name: Stheno

Age: ???

Breast size: D/ Height: 165 cm/ Weight: 320 kg/ Length (Lamia Form): 12 m

Race: Lamia

Like: Master Jormungandr, Cute Girl, Her Daughter.

Incredibly Hate: Man.

 

Thanks for reading OwO

33