Chapter 185: Farah Is Missing
654 23 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The girl is stuck in a dark space. There is nothing around her aside from the darkness. The girl angrily shouts out loud.

-She is missing? Where is Farah? (Death)

The dark aura comes out of the girl's body and erodes the dark space around her. A voice of another person comes out of the girl.

-That "thing" had absorbed Farah and ran away, Death. (War)

Death angrily rebukes the voice.

-There is no way it's the truth. Farah must be alive. (Death)

-... (War)

Another voice tries to stop Death.

-Farah is alive, Death. I can feel her connection with us. (Famine)

-I must get her back! (Death)

The pink's hair of the girl gradually turns white.

-Conquer and Death are always like that when something happens to "White." (War)

-Are you the same as them, War? (Famine)

-But at least I can keep calm for now. (War)

-... (Famine)

-I will crush the one kidnap our "White" and make them suffer later. (War)

Death controls Farah's body and tries to familiarize herself with it.

-The thing kidnapped Farah has the same energy wavelength as the thing she absorbed in the first two trials. (Death)

-Let's follow its trace. (War)

Death's eyes turn red and stare toward the dark space.

-Break! (Death)

The dark space starts to crack, and a vast hole appears in the middle of it. Many creepy arms appear again and try reaching out to Death.

-Don't block my way! (Death)

Those creepy arms instantly turn into dust once they come in touch with Death's vision. Death goes through the hole and arrives at an unusual place.

-A battlefield, huh? (Death)

In her surroundings, many Lamia girls and humans with bat's heads fighting against each other. Death ignores all those people and walks through the battlefield. Many humans with bat's heads run to her side and try to attack Death.

-Silly insects. (Death)

Death's eyes shine once again. The humans with bat's heads fall to the ground and stop moving. The Lamia witnessed the scene can't help but exclaiming out loud.

-She kills off those outer god underlings so quickly. (Lamia A)

-Is she an ally? (Lamia B)

-They are so noisy. (Death)

-You can't kill them all, Death. I think those Lamias are not hostile to you. (War)

-I know! I would kill the rest aside from those Lamias then. (Death)

Death closed her eyes tightly.

-What's she doing? (Lamia A)

-I don't know! (Lamia C)

A gigantic eyeball suddenly appears in the middle of the sky and stares at the battlefield.

-What is that? (Lamia B)

-Is that the work of that girl? (Lamia C)

Red light comes out of the giant eyeball and swallows the entire battlefield. All the Lamias on the battlefield frown and cease all of their action.

-It's scary. (Lamia A)

-What's that thing? (Lamia B)

Those Lamias tremble and drop their weapon. On the other hand, the fate of those bats' humans are not lucky as those Lamias. They fell lifelessly on the ground once the red light reached them.

-Hyaaaaa! (Lamia C)

Some Lamias can't even keep calm and shout out loud.

-You are exercising too much power, Death. (War)

-It's alright, War. My power will be stabilized once I get Farah back. (Death)

Death opens her eyes and makes the eyeball disappear. Death marches forward and leaves those Lamias behind.

It doesn't long until Death arrives at another battlefield. There is a small Lamia girl fight against an enormous bat with many eyes on its face.

-Your eyes are not working on me, girl! (Bat)

The bat mocks and ridicules the Lamia girl.

-Despair more! And then I will turn you into a sacrifice for my god. (Bat)

-Tchhhh! (Youngest Sister)

The Lamia girl has no choice but casts the spell at the bat.

-It's useless. (Bat)

The bat laughs out loud.

-Once I mark you with the skill, you can't harm me. I'm invincible in one-on-one battles. (Bat)

Death looks at the fight and says to Famine.

-That's skill will be helpful for Farah once she returns. Can you get it, Famine? (Death)

-It's a piece of cake, Death. (Famine)

The bat seems to notice the existent of Death.

-Who are you? (Bat)

-... (Death)

-You look weak. (Bat)

-You are too annoying, insect. (Death)

-Huh? Do you dare to ridicule the mighty me? (Bat)

Death's eyes start shining again. The bat immediately falls to the ground and stops moving.

-It's all yours, Famine. (Death)

-Okay. (Famine)

This time, a gigantic mouth appears and swallows the bat.

-Ehh, it tastes disgusting. (Famine)

The gigantic mouth spits the bat out of its mouth and disappears.

-Did you get the skill? (Death)

-Yup. The skill I got from the bat is called "Mark Of Helplessness." (Famine)

>Mark Of Helplessness (3*):
The user can select a target and place a mark on it. The target with the mark can't hurt you in any mean.
You can only place the mark on the person weaker than you.

-Farah will be happy if she receives a skill like this. (Death)

The Lamia girl calls out to Death and interrupts her thoughts.

-Hey! Do you have any eyes related skills? (Youngest Sister)

Death ignores the girl and stares at the space.

-She is over here. (Death)

The space in front of her starts cracking and creates a vast hole in the middle of the air.

-Hey, Can you hear me? (Youngest Sister)

-Don't bother me! (Death)

Death jumps into the hole without paying any attention to the girl behind her.

-Hey! (Youngest Sister)

 

Thanks for reading OwO

33