Chapter 188: The Soul Trial-2
596 19 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Farah's POV

I try casting magic and shoot at my clone.

-Start with a simple fireball! (Farah)

The magic comes out properly.

-I can't feel the mana depilate when I cast the magic. (Farah)

I shake my head and stare at my opponent. My clone easily neutralized the magic I just shot out.

-She is so strong. (Farah)

I have to go all out right at the start.

-Intermediate Ice Magic: Ice surface~✩ (Farah)

The clone seemed to confuse when I used this magic.

Can I enhance my body like usual with magic? I don't think I can do it since I don't have a physical body now.

-Then how could I move in this form in the first place? (Farah)

I shake my head and focus on my opponent.

-She was a little strange. I think she became more cautious since she saw me using magic. (Farah)

If I don't make any move, the clone will stand still and stare at me. Meantime, I try to insert the mana into the current body.

-My body becomes less transparent. And I can feel I can move this body easier. (Farah)

Let's not think too deeply about how this work.

-Let's start the next step. Unique Ice Magic: Air Skating~✩ (Farah)

I skate around the clone while setting everything up. The clone is confused because of my action.

-Sorry for making you wait. Let us continue our fight. (Farah)

I skate toward my clone with high speed.

-Huff! (Farah)

The clone starts fire many spells at me. Fortunately, the clone doesn't cast any AOE spells this time.

-Fire! (Farah)

I engraved many magical circles in the middle of the air when I skated around the clone. With the signal of mine, the magic circles start shooting many spells at the clone.

-I'm coming for you. (Farah)

The clone can't handle too many spells come at her at the same time. She has to create an Ice barrier to defend against the barrage of magic. I seize this chance to shorten the distance between her and me.

-I can't feel my mana deplete. As long as I have mana, I can keep shooting at the clone. (Farah)

The moment I thought I would have the upper hand against the clone. The clones once again break my expectation.

-She is concentrating on a dense amount of mana. Is she going to cast an AOE magic? (Farah)

An enormous ball of wind appears in the clone's palm. After that, the clone inserts fireball and water ball inside the ball of wind.

-Huh? (Farah)

The clone compresses the ball of wind and makes it smaller.

-It's not good. (Farah)

I construct a barrier and try to put up as many element shields as I can.

-She is going to fire it at me. (Farah)

After the ball becomes small as a finger dot, the clone throws the ball at me. Before the ball reaches my side, it explodes and generates a terrible explosion.

-Urgh! (Farah)

I can barely defend against the explosion.

-I never thought I could use elemental magic like that. (Farah)

I look at the clone's barrier and smile.

-It seems like I have the chance of winning after all. (Farah)

I check up on the magic circles and find out they are all broken.

-There is one more thing I find out is the clone can't use unique element magic. (Farah)

I scratch my head and sigh.

-It's like me, after all. I can use these unique element magics, but I haven't mastered those elements yet. Using and mastering are two different stories. (Farah)

I notice the clone is going to attack me with the ball spell for the second time.

-I will use my old trick again. (Farah)

I create a ball of fire and water. I shoot them at each other to generate large amounts of mist. The mist gradually envelopes the clone and me.

-I got you. (Farah)

The mist got through the small hole in the Ice barrier. The barrier becomes that state because of the clone's last attack. I create a lump of mana and transmit it through the mist into the barrier. On the other hand, I blocked my mana from coming outside of the body.

After a while, I heard an enormous explosion sound coming from the barrier.

-Got her. (Farah)

The smoke dispersed because of the explosion and left the clone defenceless in my sight. I run toward the clone and hug the clone.

-Urgh! (Farah)

I push her down and kiss her on the lip. I release her after a quick kiss. I can see the clone of mine try to activate the magic.

-It's no use. I have transmitted my mana into your body and mess up your mana circulation. You won't be able to use the magic for a while. (Farah)

I stare at her and say.

-You have lost! (Farah)

>You have completed the Soul Trial

>You have received Doppelganger Skill (2*)
Doppelganger (2*): Produce a clone that lasts for 48 hours. (CD: 1 Week)
You can let the clone move on its own or insert a soul to let it take over the control.

>You have achieved enough conditions for a new magical girl form.

>The chance will take place once you regain the body.

I lie on the ground and let out a relieved sigh.

-It's lucky the clone has the bad habit of mine. (Farah)

Every time my vision is obstructed, I will try to use the mana to detect my opponent. That's why the clone mistook the lump of mana for me and shot the magic inside the barrier.

While I'm lying down, the ball of light appears in front of me again.

 

Thanks for reading OwO

 

35