Chapter 191: Hero Always Comes At The Right Time-1
542 7 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Lamia girl glares at Perseus and asks him.

-Why are you doing this? (Youngest Sister)

The man replies to the Lamia girl in a hateful voice.

-Why, you asked? (Perseus)

The man brandishes his sword and points at the Lamia girl.

-For justice, I guess. (Perseus)

Black flames come out of Perseus's sword. Lamia girl becomes surprised because of the black flames.

-How do you get your hand on that flame? (Youngest Sister)

-You don't need to know about that, little snake. You only need to know that you will die right here, right now. (Perseus)

Perseus slashes the sword at the ground. From the place where Perseus slashed, the black flame erupted and headed toward the Lamia girl.

-Urgh.  (Perseus)

The Lamia girl knows she can't defend against the flame, therefore she hugs her sister and performs another jump using her tail.

-Hugh! (Youngest Sister)

-Hihihihi! You seem to be out of breath, little snake. (Perseus)

The Lamia girl didn't reply to Perseus since her current condition was definitely like what he stated. Before she came here, she had had to fight many battles without taking any break. That was the reason made the Lamia girl ran out of breath in just two jumps.

The Lamia girl tried to use magic to strike the man from afar.

-Wind cutter ~✩ (Youngest Sister)

-Is that all you got, little snake? (Perseus)

Perseus laughs while wielding the sword to cut the crescent wind blade in two.

The Lamia girl seizes this chance to cast another spell.

-Firestorm ~✩ (Youngest Sister)

Many wind currents start appearing around Perseus. It takes a while for the wind currents to form into a massive fire cyclone and head toward Perseus.

Perseus instinctively takes out his shield and uses it to defend against the cyclone. A pale light comes from Perseus's shield and wraps around his body.

-Is that all you got? (Perseus)

The fire cyclone leaves no scratches on Perseus's body.

-Tchhh. (Youngest Sister)

-Shield bash. (Perseus)

Perseus breaks through the cyclone using his shield and heads toward the Lamia girl.

-Multi-barrier~✩ (Youngest Sister)

The Lamia girl sets up many barriers to defend against Perseus's attack.

-It's useless. (Perseus)

Perseus destroys those barriers using his shield. At his current speed, he will arrive at the Lamia girl's side in no time. The Lamia girl has no choice to use the rest of her mana to activate an advanced spell.

-Earthquake ~✩ (Youngest Sister)

The spell causes the surrounding ground of the Lamia girl and Perseus collapsing. Perseus had to stop his skill since he lost his foothold to charge toward the Lamia girl.

-You are so annoying, little snake. (Perseus)

-It's my chance. (Youngest Sister)

The eyes of the Lamia girl shine while she is glaring at Perseus.

-Huh! (Perseus)

Perseus seemed to notice some part of his body had turned into stone.

-You! (Perseus)

He shouts at the Lamia girl.

-So you are the one who makes my wife into that state! (Perseus)

However, the Lamia girl didn't let Perseus have any chance to make another move. She increases the power of her eyes to turn Perseus into the stone completely.

-Phew. I think I got him. (Youngest Sister)

The moment the girl thought everything was over, the shield of Perseus started to shine. Perseus gradually becomes normal thanks to the light that comes from the shield.

-I will kill you! I will kill you! (Perseus)

The black flame once again comes out of his sword.

With no mana left with the secret weapon doesn't work on him. The Lamia girl can't help but give up on resistance.

-... (Youngest Sister)

Perseus gradually calms down and asks the Lamia girl in a mocking voice.

-Are you giving up now? (Perseus)

The man laughs and slowly walking toward Lamia girl.

-I won't kill you immediately. I must let you experience the pain of losing the one important to you. (Perseus)

-You! (Youngest Sister)

-I will start with killing the girl you are hugging. (Perseus)

The lamia girl hugs her sister tightly. She becomes hopeless since there is nothing she can do now.

-I will finally get my revenge. (Perseus)

Perseus is now standing right in front of the Lamia girl. The lamia girl shuts her eyes and prays.

-Someone, please save us. (Youngest Sister)

Before Perseus could brandish his sword, something crashed into him and made him fly away.

-Huh! Argh! What? (Perseus)

The unusual noise makes the Lamia girl open her eyes.

-Did I hit someone? (War)

The Lamia girl instantly recognized the voice owner as of the girl she met before she came here. However, that girl currently possesses blonde hair instead of pure white hair.

-Eh? (Youngest Sister)

-Oh, it's you. Have you saved your sister yet? (War)

When the Lamia girl tries to respond to War's question, she notices Perseus is trying to attack War from behind.

-Behind you! (Youngest Sister)

War replies to the Lamia girl with a calm face.

-You don't need to worry about that. (War)

War turns around and tries to punch Perseus.

-He will go down in a few hits. (War)

Perseus tries to use his shield to defend against War's punch. However, War's fist easily breaks Perseus's shield and hits his face. The impact of the punch was so strong it sent Perseus flying several meters away.

-Argh! (Perseus)

The lamia girl is bewildered at the scene in front of her. She never thinks the girl can win a hand on hand combat with a lower god. The Lamia girl thought War would be the mage type like her rather than a warrior.

-I'm talking over here, rude guy. Don't you dare to disturb me! (War)

Perseus becomes furious and shouts at War.

-I will kill you! (Perseus)

-Seem like we can't reason with this kind of opponent. (Youngest Sister)

Perseus shouts out and activates his skill.

-God Realm: Never ending arena. (Perseus)

 

Thanks for reading OwO

32