Chapter 195: The Despair Trial-2
679 36 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tia/Farah's POV 

I start to recall everything I have forgotten so far. However, I still can't remember anything else before I join the shelter.

-I am Tia. But I am also Tia. (Tia)

The ball of light has reincarnated me in this body. I have lived inside this body for seven years without remembering anything.

-Everyone... (Tia)

I have been apart from everyone for so long. While I was thinking, I heard the door opened.

-Tia, you are awake. (Elana)

Sister Elana runs to my side and hugs me.

-Sister Elana. (Tia)

The tears start coming out of my sister's face.

-I thought you would never wake up, Tia. (Elana)

-Eh, How long have I lost my consciousness? (Tia)

-You have slept for three days straight, Tia. (Elana)

I don't know why this ball of light put my soul in this body. This body is terrible at handling the mana. My whole body aches just by circulating the mana around the body. If I try to activate one spell, my body will blow up.

Even if I regain my lost memories, it still doesn't change that I have gained another sister. I reach to sister Elana's back and pat her.

-I will be fine, sister Elana. (Tia)

-Eh?  (Elana)

Sister Elana pushes me out and stares at me. Elana starts touching me from head to toes.

-I can still feel that fluffy feeling comes from Tia. But I can feel she has become much mature compared to usual Tia. (Elana)

Did sister Tia notice already?

-Sister! I have something to tell you. (Elana)

-Eh? What's wrong, Tia? (Elana)

I take up all of my courage to tell my sister about other "me."The sister nods and listens to me wholeheartedly.

-Hmmm, I understand. So you have the memory of another person called Tia. (Elana)

-Which gender is the person called "Tia"? (Tia)

I tilt my head and reply to sister Elana.

-It's a girl. (Tia)

-Phew. (Elana)

Sister Elana reaches out and pats my head.

-Then, everything is alright. (Elana)

I thought my sister would react differently, but sister Elana treated me as usual.

-Even if you remembered your lost memory, you are still yourself, Tia. (Elana)

-Uhm. (Tia)

-But I felt you had become healthier compared to before, Tia. (Elana)

Before I remember the memory of "Tia", the mana inside me accumulates and is ready to burst anytime. I currently can circulate the mana outside of the body and keep my body function normally.

But it's a different story when it comes to using magic. Because once I accumulate the mana to cast a spell, my body can't handle it and explode. I explain the situation of my body to sister Elana. Elana holds my shoulders and tells me.

-You promise to me you won't use magic in any situation. (Elana)

Sister Elana hugs me again.

-I don't want to lose you, Tia. (Elana)

I don't know if I can keep this promise with sister Elana. I know there must be a reason for the ball of light to unlock my memory.

-And the name of the trial sounds really ominous. (Tia)

-What's wrong, Tia? (Elana)

-Nothing, sister. (Tia)

Suddenly, sister Elana asks me a weird question.

-If you include the ages of the other "you", does it make you legal now, Tia? (Elana)

-What do you mean by that? (Tia)

Sister Elana pushes me to bed and looks at me as if I'm her prey.

-Sister? (Tia)

-I want to... (Elana)

Before sister Elana can finish her sentence, someone appears and hits her from behind. Sister angrily and turns back.

-What is that for, Lucas? (Elana)

-You are making Tia annoyed, Elana. (Lucas)

-Huh! (Elana)

Sister Elana and brother Lucas quarrel with each other again. I can't help but smile at the scene of me.

-Sister and brother are close as usual. (Tia)

-Who is close to this girl, Tia? (Lucas)

-Yeah, I don't like this man at all, Tia. (Elana)

After the two finish quarrelling, sister Elana and I explain our current body's condition to brother Duke and Lucas. Sister Elana and I agree with each other, not to tell the two about the other "me."

That night, sister Elana forces me to sleep with her. Sister Elana hugs me tightly and starts talking.

-Our Tia is adorable, as always. You are so warm and so fluffy. (Elana)

-Moh, sister. (Tia)

As Tia, I love sisters Elana, Lucas and Duke. But as Tia, I want to go back as soon as possible to save them.

-Tia... (Elana)

I turn to sister Elana, who now has slept in peace.

-Thank you for everything, sister Elana. But one day, I must leave you behind. (Tia)

At that time, I never knew the day I had to leave sister Elana behind would come much sooner.

 

I'm sorry because this chapter is a little shorter than usual. I feel really unwell, today. 

Also here are some fluff before the action scene :3

Thanks for reading OwO

29