Chapter 196: The Despair Trial-3
626 17 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tia/Farah's POV

On the next day, sister Elana takes me to the town.

-Where are we going, sister Elana? (Tia)

-Did those memories make you forget what day is this, Tia? (Elana)

I scratch my head and think about what my sister just said.

-Hmmmmm. (Tia)

Sister Elana stares at me while smiling.

-Ahhh! t's my birthday! (Tia)

Sister Elana reaches out and strokes my head.

-That's right! (Elana)

-Ehehe. (Tia)

-We are going to have a big party today, Tia. (Elana)

Our church didn't receive any help from the government. The sister has to spend all the money she gained from her side job to take care of us.

-You don't need to worry about money for today, Tia. (Elana)

-Eh?  (Tia)

-Sister Theresa told me she just got a lot of money from exterminating "bugs." (Elana)

Sister Theresa, who often disappears once in a while, usually comes back with enough money for a household to last for a few months.

-Should we save money instead of spending them like this, sister Elana? (Tia)

Sister Elana laughs at my reply.

-You are still you, after all. (Elana)

I pout and ask her back.

-What do you mean by that, sister?

-Nothing! Do not care about money today, Tia. Just spend as much as you like. (Elana)

-But... (Tia)

Sister Elana places her finger on my lips.

-There is no but here, Tia. Just enjoy today, my adorable little sister.  (Elana)

Sister Elana and others treat me very well. I feel disappointed in myself since I can't repay anything for them now.

-Let go around the town, Tia. (Elana)

Sister Elana reaches out and grabs my hand. And then we start our tour around the town.

-We need flours, salts and many other things. (Elana)

-Are we going to make a cake, sister Elana? (Tia)

-You are so smart, Tia~. (Elana)

-Moh, you are treating me like a kid. (Tia)

-You are one, Tia. (Elana)

I make a proud face and say to her.

-If you include the mental age of other "me", I will be much older than you. (Tia)

-Hoh? (Elana)

Sister Elana asks me in a mischievous tone.

-Do you know how to produce a baby? (Elana)

I was surprised at the sudden question.

-Eh? I... don't know. (Tia)

-You are still too innocent, Tia. (Elana)

I pout at sister Elana and rebuke her.

-You are such a meanie, sister Elana. (Tia)

-Ahaha. (Elana)

After purchased the necessary thing for the party, sister Elana and I went back to the church. The moment I open the door of the church, the sister appears and greets us.

-You two are back already? (Sister Theresa)

-You are in informal clothes today, sister Theresa. (Elana)

Sister Theresa laughs and replies to us.

-The servant of the goddess needs to take a break sometimes, too. (Sister Theresa)

Sometimes, I question myself if sister Theresa is a servant of the goddess. She doesn't look like a religious person at all. Sister Theresa suddenly reaches out and pokes my cheeks.

-Yup, Tia is healthy now. (Sister Theresa)

-Moh, how can you check the condition of a person with that? (Tia)

Sister Theresa can be weird sometimes, but she really cares about us. In the past, sister Theresa spent a lot of money to find a doctor who could cure my condition. Sister Theresa puts her hand down and wraps them around my body.

-I'm glad you have become healthy, Tia. (Sister Theresa)

-Uhm... (Tia)

-Hey, you are hoarding Tia for yourself again! (Elana)

Sister Theresa ignored sister Elana and kept hugging me.

-Soft! Tia was born to be a perfect human body pillow. (Sister Theresa)

-Hey! (Elana)

While we were talking with each other, an enormous black needle came out of nowhere and shot at sister Theresa.

-Sister Theresa! (Tia)

-Sister! (Sister Theresa)

I turned in the direction where the needle came from and found a gigantic black monster standing there. The beast has no eyes, mouth and it has many needles on its body.

Sister Elana falls on her butt because of fear.

-What is that thing? (Elana)

So this is the trial of despair. I have to fight against the monster in the current state, which I can't use a single spell with this frail body.

-The only option is to run away with everyone. (Tia)

The monster turns his head in sister Elana's direction. When the beast opens its mouth, a giant needle comes out of it and flies toward sister Elana.

-Sister! (Tia)

I rush to sister Elana, who is frozen because of fear. I pushed my sister down to help her avoid the black needle.

-Tia! (Elana)

I can't avoid the monster's attack. The needle seems to hit my leg instead of sister Elana.

-I'm okay, sister. (Tia)

-You are not okay at all. (Elana)

I turn to sister Elana and tell her to run away alone since I can't move in this state.

-Please run away alone, sister Elana. (Tia)

-There is no way that I will leave behind, Tia! (Elana)

-But all of us will die at this rate, sister Elana. (Tia)

-I would rather die with you than run away alone, Tia! (Elana)

-Sister... (Tia)

I turn to the monster and find it tries to shoot another black needle at us again.

-Leave my family alone! (Sister Theresa)

Sister Theresa suddenly shows up with her wounded right shoulder. She is using her left shoulder to carry something that looks like a rocket launcher.

-Die, monster. (Sister Theresa)

Sister Theresa launches the rocket launcher at the monster and makes it exploded.

-No way... (Sister Theresa)

The beast seems to be unscathed in front of the sister Theresa's attack.

 

6bXNHtk.png

Name: Theresa

Age: 27

Breast size: C/ Height: 169 cm/ Weight: 60 kg

Like: Gun, Children.

Hate: God/Goddess

 

As for Elana's image, I don't post it for a reason (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Thanks for reading OwO

 

33