Chapter 199: The True Despair-2
564 11 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The two monsters can't help but be surprised by the current situation.

-How could you...? (Monsters)

Not to let the monsters finished their sentences. Famine appears right in front of them.

-You don't have the feeling of pain, right? (Famine)

When the two monsters look down, they find Famine is putting her hand inside their bodies. She uses her hands to check out what is inside their bodies.

-How can these bodies function without hearts? (Famine)

The blade monster tries to reach out to Famine.

-If you don't possess a sense of pain, I will give you one using my authority. (Famine)

An enormous mouth appears from behind the monster and bites those monsters. No visible wound appears on their body, but they can feel terrible pain from where Famine put her hands in.

-Grarghhh! What have you done to me? (Monsters)

The two monsters gradually recover from the pain as if they had become familiar with it.

-You seem to familiarize yourself with the pain. (Famine)

-Only those inferior and imperfect individuals can't adapt to pain. (Monsters)

-Hoh, let's see how long can you keep this attitude. (Famine)

The two monsters, this time, become cautious and pay attention to the mouth around Famine.

-Without those fragments, you guys are like ants to me. You can't even change the ugly form you are having without these fragments. (Famine)

The two monsters don't respond and keep staring at the mouth around Famine.

-Inject: Pain x10. (Famine)

An enormous mouth comes from behind Famine and flies toward the two monsters. The two monsters try to shoot the needle and blade from their body at the mouth.

-No physical attack can harm those cute mouths, you know. (Famine)

Just like what Famine said, every attack of them went right through the mouth without being able to damage it. The mouth gradually approaches and bites both of the monsters.

-Arghhh! (Monsters)

The two monsters can't stand the pain and fall to the ground.

-Hey, I thought you said that pain wouldn't affect you? Now, let continue our game. (Famine)

The mouths behind Famine start to multiply. It doesn't stop in just a hundred of them but eventually reaches over thousands of mouths stand behind Famine.

-Inflict wounds on them! Reduce the damage to a minimum! (Famine)

The mouths behind Famine open wide and let their sharp teeth fall out of it.

-Fire! (Famine)

The sharp teeth turn into the bullet and shoot right at the two monsters.

-Arghhh! What is this! (Monsters)

Those teeth don't hit the two monsters directly. They only make many scratches on their body and inflict severe pain on those monsters.

-Keep shooting at them and let make them suffer! (Famine)

Whenever the two monsters show any sign of adapting to the pain, Famine instantly multiplies their pain.

-Inject: Pain x100. (Famine)

In this space, aside from the groaning of the monster, we can hear nothing but the cold voice of Famine.

-Inject: Pain x1000. (Famine)

Famine continues watching the monsters suffer.

-Inject: Pain x10000. (Famine)

-You can't! (Monsters)

The monster tries to call out to Famine but gets interrupted by her impersonal voice.

-Inject: Pain x100000. (Famine)

Famine keeps continuing until the two monsters show any sign of resistance.

-Where is your haughty attitude now? (Famine)

The two monsters reply to Famine with a shaking voice.

-How could...? (Monsters)

-Devour: Will. (Famine)

The mouth appears at the two monsters and bites them. The two monsters show fear at the person in front of them. They raise their body and try to run away from Famine.

-Hah! (Monsters)

-Without a will! You will act on instinct, like an animal. (Famine)

At this moment, they don't care about Famine. They only listen to the instinct that they must run away far from her as soon as possible.

-You can't run away from me. Devour: Identity. (Famine)

The mouth once again appears and bites them. This time, it takes away the identity of the two monsters.

-Who am I? No, I need to escape. (Monsters)

The two monsters can no longer remain sane. They shout out loud and try to keep the distance from Famine as far as possible.

-Do you know who you are? (Famine)

The monster turns its attention to Famine, despite the fear it has for Famine. The two monsters ask her at the same time.

-Who am I? Tell me? (Monsters)

-You are trash. No, you are something worse than trash. You are born to be crushed by others. (Famine)

-I can't be lowly like you! (Monsters)

-Devour: Intelligence. (Famine)

Both of the monsters speak at the same time.

-I am trash. (Monsters)

The moment they accepted the answer of Famine, the two monsters stood still. Famine leisurely walks toward the monsters with a wicked smile on her face.

-Aaaaaa. What? Where? (Monsters)

Famine stands right in front of the two monsters and looks down at them.

-Devour: Purpose of living. (Famine)

Famine bends down and whispers to them.

-Make yourself useful by disappearing. (Famine)

The two monsters instantly pierce their hands in the middle of their bodies. They use all of their strength to tear their body apart. They don't care about the pain and keep doing until their bodies become two pieces.

-Woah, gross. (Famine)

Two balls of light fly out of the two monsters' bodies. They combine into one and float right in front of Famine.

-Let's start again! (Famine)

The mouth swallows the two corpses on the ground. After a while, it spits out a body of a monster. Famine takes the ball of light and injects it inside the monster's body.

-Inject: Will, identity, intelligence and the purpose of living. (Famine)

The monster retreats far from Famine and looks at her with fearful eyes.

-Let start the second round~ (Famine)

 

Thanks for reading OwO

There will be one more chapter today

36