Chapter 203: Finding Farah-1
592 11 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Stheno is lying on the bed, she suddenly feels her body become hot.

-Urgh. (Stheno)

She wakes up and slithers out of the tent. Stheno chooses a place far from the tent and settles down.

-Something has happened to Jormungandr. My back is hot. (Stheno)

There is no way that Jormungandr messes up with the blessing of Lamia's army with no further notice.

-There is only one possible outcome. It's the worst outcome I can imagine. (Stheno)

Stheno grits her teeth and speaks out.

-Jormungandr was defeated. (Stheno)

When Stheno finished saying that, a batwing suddenly grew from her left shoulder.

-The one who defeated Jormungandr probably wants to control us using the Jormungandr blessing. (Stheno)

Stheno reaches out to batwing on her back and breaks it.

-Arghhhh! It's really hurt. (Stheno)

Unlike the other Lamia, Stheno is the only one who has the partial blessing of Jormungandr. Therefore, the blessing can't fully control her like others.

-What's wrong? (Beleth)

When Stheno is groaning in pain, Beleth appears from behind her.

-You... (Stheno)

-I'm sorry. Can you leave me alone for now? (Stheno)

Beleth doesn't care about it and calls out loud.

-Stolas! I need your help. (Beleth)

Stheno's face turned dark because she thought Beleth wanted to get rid of her. Beleth reassures her with a calm voice.

-Don't worry. I won't hurt you, Stheno. (Beleth)

-Is that so? (Stheno)

Stolas appears next to Beleth and talks to her.

-What's wrong, Beleth? (Stolas)

-Can you heal that girl, Stolas? (Beleth)

Stolas goes to Stheno's place and checks the wound on her left shoulder.

-I don't know. (Stolas)

-What's the problem? (Beleth)

-I can heal her external wound, but there is something wrong with the mana flow inside her body. (Stolas)

Beleth stares at Stheno and asks her.

-Do you know what is happening to you, Stheno? (Beleth)

Stheno nods and tells Beleth about her problem.

-A blessing. (Stolas)

-That sounds really troublesome. (Beleth)

Beleth makes a troubled face and asks Stheno.

-What will happen if you lose your current blessing, Stheno? (Beleth)

Stheno answers with a painful face since her left shoulder aches again.

-I will lose some of my power and nothing much. Why do you ask? (Stheno)

-Hm, Will the goddess become angry if you lose you lose your blessing? (Beleth)

Stheno shakes her head and answers.

-I don't think she will be angry since we have known each other for a long time. Arghh! (Stheno)

On the left shoulder of Stheno, something looks like a batwing grows again.

-Let me relieve your pain. (Stolas)

A vine comes out of the ground and stabs at Stheno's shoulder.

-Beleth, may you cut off the batwing? (Stolas)

-I will do it right away. (Beleth)

Beleth puts out her sword and wields it to cut off the batwing on Stheno's left shoulder.

-Thanks a lot. (Stheno)

Beleth looks at Stheno and tells her.

-I'm going to cut off the blessing between you and your goddess. (Beleth)

-Eh, but how? (Stheno)

Beleth doesn't reply to Stheno and starts chanting.

-Show me what normal eyes can't see. (Beleth)

Many glass fragments appear out of nowhere and float around Beleth. The glasses fragment spreads out and forms into a dome around Beleth and others.

-Dome of truth. (Beleth)

Stheno opens her eyes wide because it's the first time she sees a skill like this.

-Woah! (Stheno)

Beleth looks at the reflection of Stheno on the glass dome. She finds white light is coming from her body.

-The white light is not pure white. Some parts of it gradually change into a black light. (Beleth)

-I think that is the problem, Beleth. (Stolas)

-Let me cut it real quick. (Beleth)

Beleth wields the sword and cuts off the light reflection on the glass dome.

-Ahhh! (Stheno)

With the cut of Beleth, Stheno falls to the ground like a lifeless doll.

-Is she alright, Stolas? (Beleth)

Stolas checks up on Stheno and replies to Beleth.

-There is nothing wrong with her mana flow now. She will wake up after taking a good rest. (Stolas)

-It's relieved to hear that. (Beleth)

-Let's take her back to the tent, Beleth. (Stolas)

-Okay. (Beleth)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Lamia girl raises her body from the bed and looks around. She reaches out to her left shoulder and finds out there is no pain anymore.

-Those two girls are incredible. (Stheno)

-Stheno! (Mia)

-You have wakened up. (Amy)

Stheno looks in the voice direction and finds out two little girls. The two rushes to Stheno and hug her tight.

-I'm sorry for making you two worried. (Stheno)

Stheno pats the head of the twins.

-They seem to like you a lot, Stheno. (Beleth)

-Oh, Beleth. (Stheno)

The twins turn to Beleth and say.

-Because Stheno is warm and kind. (Mia)

-It's not like we like Stheno more than sister Farah. But the warm feeling that Stheno gives off is like... (Amy)

The twins speak out at the same time.

-Like a mother. (Amy & Mia)

Stheno smiled when she heard the statement of the twins.

-You two are so adorable~ (Stheno)

-Ehehe! (Amy & Mia)

-What are you going to do now, Stheno? Are you going back to help your army? (Beleth)

-Stheno is going back? (Mia)

-Eh? (Amy)

-I have to go back! Unlike me, other Lamias have the full blessing of Jormungandr. I don't want to stay here and see them turn into the puppet of my enemy. (Stheno)

-... (Beleth)

Beleth looks at the twins and looks at the Stheno.

-I don't think I can help you since I need to protect these two. And I also need to find my master, too. (Beleth)

Stheno replies to Beleth with a regretful face.

-I understand. (Stheno)

-But... (Beleth)

-But? (Stheno)

-I think I will help you this time. (Beleth)

-Eh? (Stheno)

-Because my instinct tells me that my cute master will appear at where trouble happens. (Beleth)

 

Thanks for reading OwO

There will be one more chapter tonight~

34