Chapter 205: The Come Back Of Farah
654 32 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Farah's POV

When I open my eyes, I find out myself is inside the familiar dark space.

-White! No, Farah. (Death)

I can feel someone rush to my side and hug me. When I turn to that person, I can see the blurred face.

-Death? (Farah)

Even when I can't see her face, but I can notice tears on her cheeks. I reach out my hand and wipe it for her.

-Please don't cry. (Farah)

-You idiot, Farah. You don't know how much worry we felt when we lost you! (Death)

Famine angrily rebukes Death's statement.

-Hey, I don't worry about her at all. (Famine)

War stands beside Famine, grabs her head and tells her.

-Can you be honest with yourself, Famine? (War)

-Lalala, I can't hear you. I'm still angry about what she had done to us. (Famine)

Death pats my head and tells me.

-Let's ignore those two for now. (Death)

Thanks to Death's hug, I can keep calm and process what I have gone through so far. My tears start to flow out when I think about sister Elana and everyone else.

-Farah? Are you still hurt? (Death)

-White! (War)

I shake my head and deny it.

-I'm fine! (Farah)

These tears come from my eyes are not tears of sadness but tears of joy. I'm so happy I could save everyone from danger.

-I'm little regret that I won't be able to meet them again. (Farah)

-What's wrong, Farah? (Death)

-Are you alright, White? (War)

I wipe my tear and smile at them.

-I am fine. (Farah)

I must move forward and look at the present. I can't overturn what had happened.

-How long had it passed since the monster kidnapped me, Death? (Farah)

Death seems to be a little confuse and reply to me.

-It has been a few days since it separated us from you, Farah. (Death)

-Is that so? (Farah)

So the seven years I stayed with sister Elana happened in a different timeline.

-Why are you asking that, Farah? (Death)

I tried to change the topic, so I wouldn't make everyone confuse.

-Have you seen the other when you went to save me? (Farah)

Death answers me with a regretful face.

-We didn't come across them, Farah. (Death)

-Is that so? (Farah)

-Uhm. (Death)

Then I need to be back soon. I have to check on others and make sure they are safe.

-I need to go back soon. I want to check up on everyone. (Farah)

-That's really like you, Farah. (Death)

-Soft heart as always. (War)

I pout when I hear that statement. These two still consider me as a kid as always.

-You can leave the black space, as usual, Farah. I guess your body is ready by now. (Death)

-What do you mean by that, Death? (Farah)

Death and War try to avoid my line of sight while Famine remains silent. I stare at them.

-Chiii! (Farah)

-...

-Well! (Death)

I keep staring at them for a while.

-Chiiiii!

Death sighs and decides to explain to me.

-Well, we tried to use the fragments we found to heal your soul. (Death)

-We successfully heal your soul but made your body currently overflowing with mana. (War)

-Eh? (Farah)

-It's fine, Farah. Nothing will happen if you exhaust those manas. (War)

I tilt my head and ask them.

-Then why do you three avoid me? (Farah)

Death says to me with an apologetic voice.

-Well, once you return to your body. You will feel a little energetic. (Death)

-In what way? (Farah)

Death and Famine are once again silent. War is the person who answers me.

-Well, you feel you want to shoot everything out of you. But well, the problem is the overflowing mana is too large to pump out at one time. (War)

-We are so sorry about that, Farah. (Death)

-No, it's alright. I'm really thankful everyone has healed my soul. (Farah)

-Farah! (Death)

-White! (War)

-Then I will be back to the reality now. (Farah)

-Uhm! (Death)

I feel like myself is being pulled out of the black space.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>You have unlocked a new magical girl form.

New form available.
+The Witch Of Creation.

-You can now fuse two or more distinct elements into one spell.

-The AOE is increased by 100%.

-You can now enhance your spell by adding a special effect to it.

-You can now enhance your spell by spending more mana on it.

-Your learning speed is increased by 1000% when learning new magic.

I can't help but surprise by the new notification that I received.

-The new form will come in handy when the other forms of mine are on cooldown. (Farah)

I try to move the body and feel that my body is a little different from the usual.

-I can feel an abnormal amount of mana in my body. (Farah)

It's exactly like what War said to me. I really want to empty these overflowing mana right now.

-I can't empty the current mana tank with the normal spell. (Farah)

I scratch my head and choose to hold those overflowing mana for now. Because I never know what is waiting for me once I come back. There is a chance those creepy hands will appear again.

-Let's see my current status now. (Farah)

I opened the status screen and found out my DIV, and INT were increased.

-The INT is temporarily increased because of the overflowing mana. (Farah)

Aside from the increased stats, I also learned a new skill when I was faint.

-A skill temporarily boost my divine power. (Farah)

I remember Humilitas once said; you need at least 100 divine powers to become a goddess. Then what happens if I turn on this skill? Will I become a goddess when this skill activates?

-Let put it aside for now! (Farah)

I look around the white space.

-There is a large hole over there. I guess that must be the exit. (Farah)

-That's right, Farah. War created that hole when she tried to save you. (Death)

 

Thanks for reading OwO

I'm sorry that I can't write a bonus chapter because of a sudden OT

33