Chapter 206: Interlude 72/ Capture That Beauty-1
646 17 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Random Solider's POV

I'm just a mere soldier you can find anywhere. The only thing that differs me from other normal soldiers is I come from Lamia's race. I turn and ask the comrade beside me.

-What is our destination this time? (Soldier A)

The Lamia girl beside me answers me with a smile.

-The battlefield this time seems to be a planet belong to the outer god. (Soldier B)

It seems an outer god makes a big mess again. We are always the one have to wipe their ass.

-What's the outer god's gender? (Soldier A)

-The commander told me the outer god was a male. (Soldier B)

I sigh out loud with disappointment.

-Hoh, what's wrong? (Soldier B)

-I thought I would get more material for the space beauty magazine. But guess what; it's another annoying male outer god. (Riola)

-Ahaha. (Soldier B)

I, Riola, a soldier under master Jormungandr, have another identity. I'm a famous photographer belong to space beauty magazine. Since small, I have always admired beautiful females. As long as they are beautiful, I will try to capture their beauty with my camera at all costs.

-I have more than enough money to retire as a soldier. (Riola)

-Huh? (Soldier B)

-Nothing! (Riola)

But I choose to stay here as a soldier. Because I know when I remain next to master Jormungandr's side, I will have a chance of seeing the beautiful girl.

-We are almost there, Riola. (Soldier B)

-Right, I'm ready. (Riola)

I grab my bow and bundle of arrows.

-Oof, I can't forget this. (Riola)

I also bring my favourite partner with me. A camera can stand against the attack of a lower god. It took three years of salaries of mine to get this baby.

-My baby. Let's go to the battlefield! (Riola)

The battle happened smoothly at first. We easily overwhelm the people under the outer god.

-Whew, the tide of battle suddenly changes when those humans turn into monsters with bat heads. (Riola)

Not to mention, the apostle of the outer god suddenly appears on the battlefield and strikes us.

-There are no casualties so far, but our army is in terrible shape. (Riola)

The army must divide into three to distract the attention of those apostles. We are able to retreat through the crack that our commander found.

-The crack leads us to another space. (Riola)

When we thought we had escaped from those apostles, one apostle appeared through the crack and tried to kill us.

-Those apostles are a bunch of monsters. (Riola)

We, ordinary Lamia soldiers, are unable to make a scratch on the apostle body. At the moment, we felt like losing all of our hope. The youngest commander of our army volunteered to distract the apostle.

-We are so useless. (Riola)

-Riola... (Soldier B)

-If I let our commander die here, then I will never see her face. (Riola)

Our youngest commander always has a helmet on her face make me can't recognize her true beauty.

-I believe the commander is a hidden beauty. (Riola)

Because the two sisters of our commander are beauties, that's mean she is also a beauty, right?

-Stheno, the sister of our commander, has a beautiful figure. Thanks to the powerful aura of a mother, make her easily enters the top 500 beauty of the universe. (Riola)

-Riola, you should focus on the battle. The monsters attack us again! (Soldier B)

-Alright. (Riola)

I thought nothing special would happen until a small shadow appeared in the middle of the battlefield.

-Who is that girl? (Riola)

The one who appeared in the middle of the battlefield was a little girl with white hair.

-She is so... (Riola)

I can't describe her beauty in words.

-It's breathtaking. (Riola)

Even the enemy of mine turn toward the little girl. No one on the battlefield can take eyes off her.

-She also has a cold aura as if she looks down at all of us. (Riola)

I instinctively take out my camera and take a picture of the little girl.

-She can easily make it into the top 100, no top 50 or even the top 10! (Riola)

The surrounding atmosphere becomes even colder when her eyes turn red. Many Lamia soldiers start to faint because of the pressure that comes from the girl.

-What is this? It's like she is the embodiment of death. (Riola)

The little girl killed off all the bat monsters as if she cut the weeds on the field. The little girl leaves right after taking care of the bat monsters.

-Dominant power with icy beauty. (Riola)

She is different from all the beauty I have met so far.

-I must take more pictures of her. It's rare to come across a beautiful person like this. (Riola)

I throw the bow away and hold the camera with both of my hands. I try to leave my comrade behind and follow that little girl. A friend of mine seems to notice my unusual behaviour and calls out to me.

-What are you trying to do, Riola? (Soldier B)

-What am I doing? It's a silly question, my friend. (Riola)

I turn toward the little girl's direction and say.

-I am following the call of my heart! (Riola)

 

Thanks for reading OwO

32