Chapter 211: Farah Versus Jormungandr-1
637 31 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Farah's POV

When I passed through the hole made by War, I arrived in a strange place. 

-Where am I? (Farah)

I look around and find two Lamias are chasing a male and a female.

-That girl is your servant, Farah. (Death)

-Eh? What do you mean by that, Death? (Farah)

Death explains to me in a soft voice.

-War accidentally makes that girl her the servant so she can borrow her power. (Death)

Death continues.

-And I think the two Lamias chasing them are being manipulated by something since they were not hostile when we left to save you. (Death)

-Is that so? (Farah)

I need to save them then. I change into magical girl form and rush to their side.

-Huh? (Farah)

The small Lamia suddenly stops chasing the other twos and turns to me.

-Don't look into her eyes, Farah. (Death)

After hearing Death's statement, I shoot the beam to the ground to create a dust cloud so it can hinder her sight. The dust cloud in front of me instantly hardens like stone.

-It's a close call, Farah. That Lamia can petrify anything with her eyes. (Death)

-That sounds really dangerous. (Farah)

While I was replying to Death, an axe suddenly appeared and destroyed the petrified dust cloud in front of me.

-They are aiming at you, Farah. (Death)

-I know. (Farah)

I jump backward and keep my distance from the two Lamias. The big Lamia follows me closely while the small one stares at me from afar.

-It seems that Lamia girl can't use her petrified eyes continuously. (Farah)

The big Lamia wields her axe and tries slashing me.

-My master! (Athena)

The girl with golden hair rushes in between the big Lamia and me. She uses her golden shield to block the big Lamia's attack.

-Urghh! (Athena)

The girl successfully pushes the Lamia girl back using her shield. The man who stands next to her also puts out his shield and tries to help the girl.

-Do you have any way to restrain them, Athena? (Perseus)

-If I had one, then I would never run in the first place, Perseus. (Athena)

The man named Perseus turns to me and says.

-And you are... (Perseus)

-What's wrong, Perseus? (Athena)

-Do you think your master looks a little different? (Perseus)

The girl named Athena looks at me.

-Right! Her hair is pink, not golden. More importantly, the surrounding atmosphere completely changes, as if she is a different person. (Athena)

Athena asks me in a serious tone.

-Who are you? What have you done to my master? (Athena)

-I will explain later. (Farah)

I grab Athena's hand and pull her to my side.

-I'm sorry. (Farah)

I kiss Athena on her lip.

>Activate the Lustful Desire: Increase all of your stats expects DIV and LUK by 100%

STG: 45(+45)
CON: ∞
DEX: 40(+40)
INT: 350(00) +(35000)
CHA: ∞
LUK: 1112
DIV: 48

Athena's face reddened from my action. I feel a little guilty since I kiss Athena so suddenly.

-Eh? Eh? (Athena)

Death asks me in a questioned tone.

-Why do you kiss that girl, Farah? (Death)

I point in the direction behind the two Lamias and reply to Death.

-I can feel many mana presences come from that side. Therefore, I think I should be in the best state to handle them. (Farah)

The only form I can use in this situation is the new form.

>The witch of creation has been chosen.

>Convert LOV stat into INT stat.

This form changes nothing aside from my clothes. I am wearing a side-tie bikini, along with a black robe. My face reddens because of the current clothes.

-These clothes are so revealing. (Farah)

I shake my head and return my attention to the two Lamias.

-Please take care of the one who wields the axe, Athena. I will take care of another Lamia. (Farah)

Athena, who barely recovered from my kiss, answered me.

-Eh! Ah? Yes! (Athena)

I apply gravity magic on myself to make me float.

-Intermediate Wind magic: Wind current. (Farah)

With the help of the wind, I fly toward the small Lamia girl with incredible speed, with my eyes closed tightly.

-Echo. (Farah)

I create an echo using magic to locate the position of the small Lamia girl.

-There is a change of mana around that Lamia girl, Farah. She is going to cast magic! (Death)

I have no choice to open my eyes so I can dodge her magic.

-Intermediate Ice magic: Ice Wall. (Farah)

A gigantic ice wall immediately appears as I finish my chanting. Because of the Lamia girl's eyes, a portion of the ice wall turns into stone.

-Intermediate Space magic: Teleport. (Farah)

Since the Lamia girl focused her attention on the ice wall, I successfully teleported behind the Lamia girl without being noticed.

-Unique Ice Magic: Icy touch. (Farah)

I use my hand to touch the bat wings behind the Lamia girl and make the bat wings turn into Ice. The Lamia girl can't stand the pain and shouts out loud.

-Ahhhh! (Youngest Sister)

-I'm sorry! (Farah)

According to my observation, I can feel the bat wings are the source that turns the Lamia girl into this state. Because I can feel ominous energy keep flowing into those bat wings.

-Unique fire magic: Burning hand. (Farah)

Flame burst out of my hand and destroyed the frozen bat wings. The small Lamia girl can't handle the pain and fall to the ground.

-This will stop this girl temporarily, Farah. I can feel the ominous energy still flowing into this girl through the wound on her back. (Death)

I nod at Death's statement since I can feel it too.

-I have to deal with the other Lamia girl. Those mana presences are getting closer. (Farah)

Without the small Lamia girl, I quickly subdue the remaining Lamia girl and make her faint.

 

 

There is a minor change to chapter 207 that Farah won't appear in witch form right at the start.

Thanks for reading OwO

33