Chapter 214: Farah Versus Jormungandr-4
579 12 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Farah's POV

After I had given Grimm's instruction, she disappeared on the spot and left me behind.

-I need to return to the battlefield to help everyone soon. (Farah)

When I try to fly down to the battlefield, the space next to me suddenly cracks in two.

-Watch out, Farah! (Death)

I reacted in time and retreated from the place I was standing.

-Grawlll!

What came out from the crack was a gigantic mouth that tried to bite me.

-Fireball! (Farah)

I instantly shoot the fireballs at that mouth. The magic left a big burning mark on where it hit.

-Grawlll!

The owner of the mouth writhing in pain because of my magic.

-The wounds are healed already. (Farah)

It only takes a few seconds for the wounds in the gigantic mouth to disappear. The thing in front of me closes its mouth and retreats into the crack.

-Did it run away? (Farah)

Once again, the space in front of me starts cracking.

-It's coming, Farah! (Death)

This time, what comes from behind the crack is not only the mouth but a gigantic snake.

-A goddess! (Death)

There is a Lamia on the top of the snake.

-She has so many eyes on her skin. (Farah)

Death informs me about those eyes.

-There are ominous energies come from those eyes, Farah. They are like the bat wings of other Lamias. (Death)

-She is manipulated like other Lamias. (Farah)

-Right. She is a goddess on top of that, Farah. So be careful! (Death)

The snake roars at me.

-How can I stop her from being manipulated, Death? (Farah)

-Since those eyes stick to her skin, your only option is to make her faint. (Death)

-Then I have to defeat her first. (Farah)

I try to cast the offensive magic on the gigantic snake.

-Advance Ice Magic: The Ice World. (Farah)

Many layers of Ice start to form around the snake's body.

-Grawlll!

The snake only needs to shake itself lightly to destroy all the Ice surrounding its body. The Lamia stands on the top of the snake reach out her hand to me.

-Poison lance. (???)

The Lamias summon many black liquid lances and fire them at me.

-Barrier. (Farah)

I thought the barrier would stand against all of those lances since I have an abnormal amount of mana now. But counter to my expectation, the first black liquid lance easily melts my barrier.

-Tchhh! (Farah)

I have no choice but to avoid the remaining lance.

-Swallow! (???)

-The snake is trying to attack you, Farah. (Death)

So those lances are decoys, the Lamia aims to attack me using the snake right from the start.

-Overflowing emotion! (Farah)

The white lights appear and stop the snake from moving.

-Enhance Combination Magic: Flower Of Destruction! (Farah)

A magnificent flower combine of fire magic and ice magic appears right in front of the gigantic snake.

-Bloom!

>Your enhanced spell has activated its special effect: You will now be able to use the same magic without spending mana.

The black liquids seem to form into a shield to protect the snake and the Lamia.

-Enhance Combination Magic: Flower Of Destruction! (Farah)

I try to cast the magic again to destroy the shield.

-It doesn't leave a scratch on the black liquid shield. (Farah)

-Raise. (???)

With the command of Lamia, the black liquids start coming out from her hand. Those black liquids form into two snakes as massive as the snake she is riding.

-Go. (???)

The two black liquid snakes rush to me with an insane speed.

-Enhance Fire magic: Fireball! (Farah)

I shoot a lot of fireballs at the black liquid snakes in front of me.

-These spells can't harm those snakes, Farah. (Death)

>Your enhanced spell has activated its special effect: Your next fire magic will increase its damage by 100%.

-Hoh! (Death)

-Rock creation! (Farah)

I create a 100-meter rock on top of my head.

-Gravity! (Farah)

I follow up with a spell that increases the rock's weight by one hundred times.

-Advance Fire Magic: Hellfire! (Farah)

The orange fire appears and surrounds the rock.

-Enhance Combination Magic: Meteor Impact. (Farah)

I make the burning rock fall right at the two black liquid snakes.

>Your enhanced spell has activated its special effect: Increase the spell damage by 100%.

A terrible explosion when the rock hit the two black liquid snakes. I create a barrier to shield myself from the blast of the spell. I also construct an enormous barrier to protect the demon and Lamias from the explosion.

-Farah! (Death)

A giant snake goes right through the explosion and rushes to my side.

-Barrier. (Farah)

I can only create the barrier to defend against the sudden attack of the snake.

-It got me. (Farah)

The snake successfully catches me using its mouth. The snake holds me inside its mouth and tries to destroy my barrier using force.

-Urghhh! (Farah)

The black liquids drip from its teeth and melt my barrier.

-Barrier! (Farah)

Whenever the barrier broke, I instantly cast another barrier to protect myself.

-Gargh!

The snake starts to lose its patience and flings me to the ground.

-Urgh! (Farah)

I received a tremendous shock when I crashed to the ground. When I look up from the ground, I can feel Lamia is glaring at me.

-Raise. (???)

With the Lamia's order, two gigantic black liquid snakes once again appear right beside her.

 

Thanks for reading OwO

31