Chapter 217: Farah Versus Jormungandr-6
598 19 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the conversation with goddess Fortuna, I look around and find the surrounding starts to move again.

-I don't have much time left. (Farah)

First, I need to activate the skill "Abyss knowledge."The moment I activate that skill, the surrounding area darkens. I also start to hear weird sounds.

-H' ah geb (She is here)

-R'luh (Power?)

-Ymg' ah h' gotha? (Do you desire it?)

-H' seems l' (It seems so)

-H' goka r'luh! l' reach mgleth! (Give her the power! To reach the "truth"!)

-Urgh! (Farah)

>Your DIV has been increased by 35000.

>Your "???" is reawakening because of an abnormal amount of DIV.

STG: 45(+45)
CON: ∞
DEX: 40(+40)
INT: 350(00) +(35000)
CHA: ∞
LUK: 1112 (+100)
DIV: 48 +(35000)

I can feel immense energy overflowing in my body.

-I have finished the first step. (Farah)

Now let's move to the next step, which goddess Fortuna told me. I try to chant the usual phrase that transforms me into queen form. But somehow, the word doesn't come out as I wish.

-I... (Farah)

An image of a girl suddenly flashes in my head when I speak out the first word.

-The greedy one! (Farah)

The image of that girl becomes much clearer. The figure seems to be very familiar to me.

-Devour all knowledge. (Farah)

>You have satisfied the condition.

>Queen of All Race has unlocked another option.
+ The user unravels the hidden potentials while the skill is activated.

-Destroy the common sense. (Farah)

Who is that girl? She is so familiar. But I can't remember.

-Become the sole who stands on the top. (Farah)

This time I can see the scene where the girl fights a lot of enemies.

-Remember my name! (Farah)

Even in that situation, the girl still smiles and tries to inform her enemies of something. Somehow, I know what the girl tries to tell them.

-I am the Genesis Witch! (Farah)

When I finished the chanting, an enormous shock wave was created with me as the centre. Furthermore, my body also changes because of the chanting.

-It's the adult version of me again. (Farah)

The clothes are not much different from the witch of creation form. I shyly say out loud.

-Hah! It's so embarrassing to show off my body like this. (Farah)

This time, I feel like my personality doesn't change much when I use the queen form. Before I can do anything, the whip suddenly flies out of the dimension pocket.

-Huh? (Farah)

The whip divides into two parts and transforms. One part turns into a witch hat, while the other part turns into a broom.

-How should I use these two items? I can fly using this broom, right? (Farah)

I place the witch hat on my head and stare at the broom.

-I hope I won't lose my balance when I sit on the broom. (Farah)

I reach out to the broom and carefully sit on it.

-It's easier than I thought. (Farah)

I can feel the familiar feeling from the broom.

-Long time no see, partner. Eh? (Farah)

I have never ridden a broom before. Why do I call this broom partner in the first place? I shake my head.

-I need to focus. (Farah)

I turn my attention to the Lamia, who rides on the back of the giant snake.

-I need to defeat her. (Farah)

The giant snake starts to move like normal. It seems that the time freeze finally comes to an end.

-Hey, idiot snake! (Farah)

I ride on the flying broom and provoke Jormungandr.

-Catch me if you can! (Farah)

I command the broom to fly with insane speed. My destination is a place that is far from here.

-Will she follow me? (Farah)

I turn back and find out the Lamia girl with three snakes is following me closely.

-Good! (Farah)

I don't want to make other people hurt because of our fight. With the current power, I can easily injure innocent people.

-Rain. (Jormungandr)

-What is she trying to do? (Farah)

I look up and find a big dark cloud is heading toward my place. The dark liquid comes out from the cloud and creates a fierce rain in front of me. I instantly pour mana into the broom and strengthen it.

-Avoid it, Partner! (Farah)

The broom speeds up to make a swift turn to avoid the rain in front of me.

-Good job, partner! (Farah)

I continue flying until I find a suitable place for our battle.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Y" is looking at the flying figure of Farah through a screen, sighs out loud.

-My child grows too fast. (Y)

A shadow appears behind "Y" and interrupts her.

-Hah, who is your child? (Yoso)

"Y" turns around and greets the shadow.

-Long time no see, Yog-Sothoth. (Y)

Yoso ignores her greeting and glares at "Y."

-What are you trying to achieve, "Y"? (Yoso)

-I'm just looking forward to the happy ending of Farah.

Yoso shouts at "Y."

-Bull shit! You better tell me another lie. I can't believe the being like you approaches Farah with no motive. (Yoso)

"Y" sighs and tells Yoso.

-You should listen to what others said, Yoso. (Y)

Yoso feels the conversation won't end anywhere.

-Tchhh! I will force you to tell your motive using force then! (Yoso)

From the back of Yoso, many things grow out, like the branches of the tree. Many orbs pop out from those branches and fire at "Y."

-That's why I hate dealing with the "Chaos" side. (Y)

In a place that no one knows, the two strongest existents in the universe fight against each other for a girl.

 

Thanks for reading OwO

33