Chapter 224: The Happy Ending For Everyone-5
510 3 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mia's POV.

After we joined the corp that belongs to sister Beleth, we marched out to the frontline.

-We have already marched for 2 hours. When we will be able to reach the frontline, then? (Mia)

Nurse Viola, who heard my question, turns back and answers me.

-There is a sudden change in the schedule. It seems that master Beleth summoned all of her armies to do an important job. (Viola)

-Eh? (Mia)

-How do you know it, sister? (Amy)

Nurse Viola takes out a crystal and shows it to us. On the crystal, there is a message written on it.

-It's about the emergency summons to all the armies under master Beleth. (Viola)

Nurse Viola touches the screen of the crystal and swipes it. The screen now changes into a map.

-And it's the location we will meet up with, master Beleth. It's pretty far from the current battlefield. (Viola)

Sister Amy walks next to me can't help but wonder.

-What could be more important than fighting those bat monsters? (Amy)

-I have an assumption why master Beleth calls us. (Viola)

-Can you tell us, sister Viola? (Amy)

-Hmm, you two knew more bat monsters keep appearing despite the demonesses trying their best to restrain them, right? (Viola)

We nod at sister Viola's statement.

-Yes! (Amy & Mia)

-I think that master Beleth and other demonesses had found the source where all those monsters come from. That's why she must summon all of their armies to get rid of it. (Viola)

-Is that so? (Mia)

-It sounds really reasonable. (Amy)

I feel the nurse in front of me is a little suspicious. It's not in a bad way, I mean.

-Sister Viola. (Mia)

-Yes? (Viola)

-Are you really a nurse? (Mia)

-Argh! (Viola)

The nurse in front of me starts coughing and avoids my eyes.

-What are you talking about, Mia? I can't be anything aside from a nurse. (Viola)

Viola is really suspicious! She can easily communicate with the commander of this corp to make us easily join in. Furthermore, even after Viola walked for two hours, she didn't break a single sweat.

-There is no way you are just an ordinary nurse, Viola. (Mia)

-... (Viola)

-Are you perhaps... (Mia)

-Ehm! (Commander)

A person calls out to us from behind. It's the commander who leads the current corp.

-Viola! (Commander)

Viola turns to the commander and listens to him.

-Your friend has separated from the corp again. (Commander)

Nurse Viola can only hold her head and sigh. She runs toward Lamia, who is straying from the corp.

-You again, Riola! (Viola)

She grabs Riola's head and draws back to our corp.

-It's hurt! What kind of violent nurse is this? (Riola)

-Do you know you are bothering others? (Viola)

The Lamia girl points in a direction and tells Viola.

-But beauty radar told me that there are a lot of beauties in this way! (Riola)

-It's the direction of the frontline. (Viola)

-It's our destination, right? Then why are we here now? Release me! (Riola)

-Excuse me! (Viola)

Viola uses her left hand to hit the back of Lamia's neck.

-It hurts. What is that for? (Riola)

-Tchhh, you are tenacious. (Viola)

Nurse Violas keeps hitting the back of Lamia's neck until she is unconscious.

-... (Amy)

-Is this how a nurse treats her patient? (Mia)

The commander can only laugh as a reply to my question.

-Ahahaha. (Commander)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beleth's POV

After we successfully summon most of our army, we decide to launch the attack at the place where the monster came from.

-But the situation is worse than I expected. (Beleth)

The bat monsters easily over number our army. Their number is too much for us to handle alone. Therefore, we decide to strike at the core where they were born the monster.

-The plan is supposed to be like that. (Beleth)

I stare at that bat monster that holds a giant mirror in front of me.

-But it goes astray from the moment these monsters spawned. (Beleth)

The bat monster in front of me can't be reflected in the mirror. The bat monster is also immune to my flame.

-Why can't you die? (Beleth)

I wield my sword and cut the monster in two. However, it only takes a few seconds for the monster to regenerate to its original form.

-Tchhh! (Beleth)

When I heard from Baal that she met a bat monster that could counter her power, I thought it was just a coincidence.

-But the reality is not that sweet. (Beleth)

The moment we struck at this place, 20 new bat monster variants suddenly appeared. Each of them carries the power to counter us. The monster tries to aim the mirror in my direction.

I immediately avoid it with all my might.

-Like the hell, I would let you reflect me on that suspicious mirror. (Beleth)

What reflects on the monster's mirror is a bunch of other bat monsters. The reflection would only last for a few seconds and disappear. I turned to the place where that mirror reflected a few seconds before and found those bat monsters had disappeared.

-I don't think I can let my army deal with it. (Beleth)

I turn to other demonesses and also find they have a hard time dealing with those monsters. At the same time, the crystal that I bring along with me starts to shake. I place the crystal on my ear and answer.

-Sira? Make it short. I'm in the middle of the battle now. (Beleth)

-I have sent the reinforcement to your place. They would arrive in 30 minutes. (Sira)

-Alright, anything else? (Beleth)

Sira suddenly lowers her tone and tries to tell me something.

-The two guests... No, I have nothing to report aside from that. (Sira)

-Got it. (Beleth)

I hang up on Sira and return to the battle.

 

Thanks for reading OwO

32