Chapter 226: The Happy Ending For Everyone-6
533 11 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mia's POV.

-Hit the one on the left, teddy! (Mia)

The teddy bear follows my command and hit the bat monster on the left. In the meantime, the other teddy bears surround me to form a wall protecting me from outer harm.

-I can still fight. (Mia)

Suddenly, an enormous roar comes from in front of me. I turn in that direction and find out a gigantic bat monster.

-Hmmm! (Viola)

Nurse Viola, who fights right next to us, throws a knife at the bat monster that rides on the gigantic monster's head. The bat monster fell to the ground after the blade pierced through its throat.

-One more! (Viola)

Nurse Viola throws another knife at the giant bat monster, but they get repelled and fall to the ground.

-Tchh, its skin is too hard! (Viola)

Nurse Viola takes out more knives from under her uniform and throws them at the giant one. But no matter how hard the nurse Viola throws those knives at it, they can barely make a scratch on the monster's body.

-Nurse Viola, It's useless. (Mia)

The nurse ignores me and focuses on her throwing.

-Down. (Viola)

The moment the nurse said that, the big one also fell lifelessly to the ground.

-One down. Focus, Mia. Three more giant one has appeared. (Viola)

-Uhm! (Mia)

On the other hand, sister Amy plays an active role in fighting against those normal bats monsters.

-Take this! (Amy)

By enhancing herself with mana with gravity magic, sister Amy easily cut off the head of those bat monsters.

-Sister know they will multiply if you kill them that way, right? (Mia)

Sister Amy laughs and replies to me.

-Well, our job is only to stop them here, Mia. We have no way to restrain them since we are in the middle of the battlefield. (Amy)

Nurse Viola suddenly calls out to us.

-Amy, Mia! (Viola)

-Yes? (Mia)

-Leave all those monsters to the other soldiers. (Viola)

Nurse Viola raises a crystal on her hand up.

-It seems that master Beleth has some job to give us. (Viola)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Farah's POV

-Don't worry, master. I will deal with them real fast. (Hana)

It's what Hana told me. But I can't help but worry about Hana. Even when I'm in the strongest state, I have a hard time fighting against Jormungandr.

-I really don't want to use this skill since I can't bring them back to the future. (Hana)

Hana reaches out her hand and says.

-Nano maid creation. (Hana)

>Please state the specialization of the maid corp that you want to create.

-Create a corp that can slay the god. (Hana)

>Command accepted. Creating the maid corp number 21.

Nanomachines fly out of Hana's body and form into the human figures right in front of us. The first one that takes the form of a person is a girl with green hair the eyes red as blood.

-21 is here. I am waiting for your command, my master. (21)

However, the girl is staring at me instead of Hana.

-Eh? (Farah)

Hana pats my head and explains.

-I have set your priority over me, master. Please give them the command. (Hana)

While the girl is looking at me, the other maid has also taken the form of humans. If I include this girl, the corp only 10 people in total.

-Uhm... (Farah)

I point at the army that the monster controlled and give them the order.

-Please defeat that army for me. (Farah)

The girl smiles and says.

-Destroy them, isn't it? (21)

21 turns her back to me and says to the other maid.

-The sister of mine. Let's bring back the victory for our master. (21)

All the maids nod and run toward the army of the monster. The bat monster looks at the situation and laughs.

-Haha? What can 10 people do? Are you sending them to the death's place? (The Young Outer God)

He continues to speak with a haughty voice.

-This army can also replicate the victim's power. Therefore, they are strong as the real ones. You can never defeat them with these little people. (The Young Outer God)

The boy laughs and looks down at us.

-Even if you can kill one, they will immediately revive. Hihihihi, let me see your suffering and despair! (The Young Outer God)

Hana continues patting my head and appeases me.

-Don't worry, master. That monster is all talk. (Hana)

-You! (The Young Outer God)

In the meantime, 21 has arrived at the front of the monster's army.

-Knife creation! (21)

21 creates a knife and slashes at the people in front of her.

-It's useless! They will revive immediately! (The Young Outer God)

21 ignores the monster's statement and keeps slaughtering the other nearby.

-Eh? (The Young Outer God)

Unlike what the boy said, the monsters that 21 killed don't revive.

-How? What have you done? (The Young Outer God)

-Hah? Why do I have to explain to you? (Hana)

-Urgh! (The Young Outer God)

The monster angrily and looks at his army being slaughtered.

-Hana. (Farah)

I pull Hana's shirt and ask her.

-Can you explain to me how can 21 and others easily defeat his army? (Farah)

Hana pokes my cheek.

-Nyaaa~ (Farah)

-My master is really curious, isn't she? (Hana)

-Uhm. (Farah)

Hana makes a proud face and tells me.

-The nanomachine I just made is a little different from the other maid. They are the same material as the net I used to restrain that goddess. (Hana)

I tilt my head and ask her.

-How different, Hana? (Farah)

-I make them from the materials that can kill a god. (Hana)

Hana looks at the monster and forms a devil smile.

-It's a material that can eliminate divine power. (Hana)

 

hsEw65z.png

Name: 21

Age: Less than 1 year old

Breast size: C/ Height: 172 cm/ Weight: 49 kg

 

Thanks for reading OwO

There will be two chapters tmr.

29