Chapter 234: Interlude 81/ The First Failure Of 21
546 11 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

21's POV.

It's me, the maid who served the cutest master in the world. One day had passed since our master awakening. I didn't know what the head maid did to master Farah, but I could hear a lot of weird noise from their room yesterday.

-I can't beat my curiosity and try to sneak a peek at their room yesterday. (21)

My body becomes hot just by remembering the scene between the head maid and master.

-What's wrong with my system? Why did it become hot so suddenly? (21)

>Checking the current status of the body.

>...

>No abnormal condition found.

The head maid adjusts me to become close as a human as possible. Therefore, I could conclude these abnormals happened because of the program called "emotion" that the head maid installed inside us.

-It seems the head maid makes a copy of her own emotion program and gives it to us. However, I found some problems with that program. There is some file that the head maid tried to delete before she installed the program on us. (21)

I make a confident smile and nod while heading toward the master room.

-But it's easy for me to recover those files. Unlike other maids who are clueless about those missing files, I have already recovered them and installed them in my system. (21)

There was some noticeable change after I fixed that program.

-Whenever I saw my master, I had an urge to hug and cuddle with her. (21)

But as a perfect maid, I have tried to suppress those urges and serve her as usual. When I was deep in thought, I arrived at the master's room. I knocked on the door.

-Master Farah! Have you woken up yet? It's me, 21. Today is my turn to serve you, master Farah. (21)

I stand in front of the door and wait for the master's reply.

-... (21)

Even after 10 minutes, there is no reply comes from master Farah.

-Excuse me then, master Farah. (21)

I open the door to check up on master Farah.

-Master is still sleeping. (21)

I go to the master's bed and lightly shake her.

-Master, it's time to wake up. (21)

-Myuuu~ Five more minutes, Hana. (Farah)

-I'm not Hana, master Farah. (21)

-Muyaaa~  (Farah)

Master Farah reaches out to my right hand and hugs it.

-Fuyaaa~Warm~ (Farah)

-... (21)

I try to find on my date the way to solve this situation. But somehow, I cannot find a safe way to solve it.

-Master Farah~ Please wake up. The head maid will be angry if you continue sleeping. (21)

-Mukyuuu~ (Farah)

I tried many more methods, but all ended in failure.

-Master~ (21)

I look at the face of master Farah, who is having a nice sleep.

-Master looks so adorable when she is sleeping. (21)

I use my remaining hand to poke my master's cheek.

-Nyaaa~ (Farah)

Every time I lightly poke on the master cheek, she will respond back with a cute sound.

-Cu...te~ (21)

After playing with master cheek for a while, I stare at the lips of master Farah.

-I saw head maid used her own lips to touch master Farah's lips. I wonder what is so special about her lips. (21)

I stopped poking on the master cheek and put my finger on her lips.

-Soft~ (21)

The lips of the master give me a "puni puni" feeling.

-Hyaaa~ (Farah)

I try to use my finger to trace the lips of the master. Master opens her eyes for a moment and stares at my finger.

-Candy? (Farah)

She opens her mouth wide and lightly bites my finger. It doesn't hurt me since the master doesn't put a lot of strength into biting my finger.

-Nyaaaa~Swe...et (Farah)

Master is so adorable. What kind of cute creature is this?

-Hehehe...(Farah)

Master stop biting my finger, and she starts to lick my finger as if it is something really delicious. I can feel something tickle the tip of my finger. It's really soft and slippery.

-Master~(21)

Master Farah once again and looks at me.

-You need to wake u... (21)

Before I can finish my sentence, master Farah pulls me into her bed. She places her hand around me and hugs me tightly.

-Hehe, good night. (Farah)

-...I can't escape now. (21)

It's impossible to escape by any methods aside from using brute force.

-Sleep is a way humans use to replenish their energy. But nanomachine maid doesn't need that. (21)

But the hug of master Farah is comfortable. I can feel my eyes become heavy.

After that, I slept with my master and didn't wake until evening. Which eventually results in the head maid scolding both of us.

 

Thanks for reading  ♡ ´・ᴗ・ `♡

The other chapter will be posted later.

 

31