Chapter 235: Interlude 82/ The Duty Of A Maid
544 5 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

21's POV

It's me, 21 again. The incident yesterday was a shame in my maid's career.

-I will never repeat the mistake like yesterday. (21)

I have asked the head maid to let me serve the master today. I want to prove to the head maid that I wouldn't fail like yesterday. Once again, I am standing upright in front of the master room.

-Master recently seemed tired in the morning since I can hear a lot of weird noise come out of her room at night. (21)

I knock on the door of the master room.

-There is no reply again. (21)

I have no choice but to open the door and walk inside. I walk to master Farah bed and stare at her.

-This time, I have prepared a perfect plan that can wake the master up. (21)

-Suuu...Suuuu. (Farah)

This time I will wake you up, master. I reach out to master and start tickling her.

-Tickle~Tickle (21)

-Hyaaa~ (Farah)

-It's time to wake up, master. Tickle~ Tickle! (21)

-I have already woken up, 21. Hya~ please stop. (Farah)

I help master raise her from the bed and take her to in front of the mirror.

-Please raise both of your hands, master. (21)

Master Farah follows my instruction while yawning. It seems that master Farah is not fully awake.

-Let me take off your clothes, master Farah. (21)

I take off the camisole that master Farah is wearing, which revealed her white skin the moment I took it off.

-Why didn't you wear anything inside when you were sleeping, master? (21)

Master Farah replies in a half-asleep state.

-Yaaaa~ Hana took them off for me yesterday. (Farah)

I tilt my head and wonder why the head maid took them off yesterday.

-I want to look at my master's skin a bit longer. (21)

However, I can't do that since I will make master catch a cold if it takes too long to change her clothes. I take out a simple white dress from the wardrobe and help master wear it.

-Muyaaa~ (Farah)

-What kind of hairstyle do you want on today? (21)

-You can choose for me, 21. (Farah)

-How about twin-tail style, master? (21)

Master Farah nods and answers me.

-It would do, 21. (Farah)

I tie up her hair and make it into a twin-tail style.

-Fu~ It's done, master. (21)

Master Farah suddenly calls out to me.

-Hey, 21! (Farah)

-Yes? (21)

She bends down and does something with her hair. When master Farah raises her face, I can see her using two hair bunches of her as beards.

-Look, I am a pirate now! (Farah)

I can't help but smile at the childish figure of master Farah.

-Ehem! (21)

I try to calm down and return to my usual figure.

-Master, you shouldn't play with your hair. (21)

Master smiles and says.

-You just laughed when I did that, though. (Farah)

-You must be mistaken, master. (21)

Master Farah pouted when she saw I denied her statement.

-Moh, I'm sure that you just laughed. (Farah)

-You must be mistaken, master. (21)

-... (FaraH)

I reached out to her hair and combed it again since it was messed up because master Farah played.

-It's time for breakfast, master. (21)

-Uhm~ (Farah)

I take master Farah to the second floor, where we have the dining room. The other maid has prepared the breakfast and placed it on the table.

-It's a delicious smell~ (Farah)

-We have pumpkin soup for breakfast today, master. (21)

-Hehe~It sounds delicious. (Farah)

I go to a place where master Farah usually sits. I sit down and turn to master.

-21? (Farah)

-I saw master Hana usually do this with you, master. Please feel free to sit on my lap. (21)

Master seems to be reluctant at first. But after a lot of persuasion, she decides to sit on my lap with a bright red face. I can feel her warmth since she is close to me.

-Am I heavy,21? (Farah)

-You are not heavy at all, master. On the other hand, I think you should eat more to get some meat on your body. (21)

-I am trying...though. I work out every day, but somehow my muscle remains undeveloped. (Farah)

The main reason the master becomes like that is the head maid wants to see her in a cute figure forever. However, I can't tell the master the truth since the head maid becomes angry If I tell master Farah. To distract master Farah from the current topic, I scoop a spoonful of soup.

-Master, Ahhhhh~ (21)

Master Farah opens her mouth wide and takes the spoon.

-Ehehe, It really delicious. (Farah)

After that, I had a heartwarming time with my master. However, It ended abruptly when the head maid saw me being too close with master Farah.

 

Thanks for reading (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Finally, I finished the second chapter. Bed, I am coming for you TvT

31