Chapter 247: Interlude 86/ The Late Night Meal
465 5 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Amy's POV

-Urghhh! (Amy)

When I open my eyes, I can see the darkness surrounding me. I turn to my right side and find Mia is hugging me.

-Ehehe, don't be shy like that sister Farah. Let me touch it a little more. (Mia)

I can't help but sigh while looking at my little sister. I use my left hand and pinch her nose.

-This little pervert! (Amy)

-Urghhh! I can't breathe, sister Farah! (Mia)

After a while, I released my pinching and let her sleep again.

-Hehehe, your butt is so soft, sister Farah. (Mia)

-... (Amy)

I give up on her and try to turn to another side. Before I have the chance to return to my sleep, someone suddenly walks into our tent.

-Sister Stolas? (Amy)

-Oh, you have already awakened, Amy? (Stolas)

Sister Stolas looks at me with a troubled face.

-What's wrong, sister? It's rare for you to appear at our place this time. (Amy)

Sister Stolas scratches her head and asks me with a hesitant voice.

-Do you mind going out to eat something? (Stolas)

Since I feel a little hungry now, I can only agree with sister Stolas' offer.

-But sister. (Amy)

-Huh?  (Stolas)

I point to Mia, who is hugging me.

-I understand. (Stolas)

Sister Stolas takes out a gigantic teddy bear from the air.

-With this, you can escape from her restraint. (Stolas)

By using the teddy bear, I successfully escape from Mia's hug.

-Let's go, Amy. (Stolas)

I nod and follow sister Stolas closely. It doesn't take long for us to arrive in the cafeteria.

When we walk inside the cafeteria, I can only notice a giant Lamia who sits alone. The Lamia girl calls out to us with a refreshing smile.

-We still have some sit over here. (???)

Two of us don't want to reject Lamia's girl friendliness. We go to her table and sit opposite her.

-Nice to meet you guys! My name is Euryale.

The lamia girl laughs out loud and bends down.

-I appreciate your guys' help. It's all thanks to you guys that every Lamia can remain alive. (Euryale)

-It's not much. If you want to say thank you, please say it to our master. We merely follow her order. (Stolas)

-Is that so? Let me say thank you to her later. (Euryale)

-Uhm! (Stolas)

The waitress appears and places a big bowl of noodles in front of her.

-I will have my late-night snack. (Euryale)

-I think it's a little big to consider that noodle bowl as a snack. (Amy)

The Lamia smiles and replies.

-I can eat a few more bowls like this. (Euryale)

-Woah! (Amy)

Euryale looks at me and kindly advises.

-You should eat more meat, little girl. Otherwise, you can't have muscle in your body. (Euryale)

-I don't want them, though. (Amy)

-Ahahaha. (Euryale)

Since Lamia is too friendly, we keep talking with her until we finish our late-night meal. After we finish our meal, Lamia says goodbye to us and leave the two of us behind.

-It's so fun to talk with you guys. I will see you two later. (Euryale)

-See you! (Amy)

Stolas sister suddenly says in a serious tone.

-Amy? (Stolas)

-Yes? (Amy)

-I have found it... (Stolas)

-What do you mean by that, sister Stolas? (Amy)

-I mean that I have found the trace of your parents. (Stolas)

-Eh? (Amy)

 

 

JbNKxPC.png

Name: Euryale

Age: ???

Breast size: E/ Height: 185 cm/ Weight: 527 kg/ Length (Lamia Form): 17 m

Race: Lamia

 

Thanks for reading OwO

23