Chapter 255: Interlude 91/ The Message-2
645 9 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mia's POV

All the statements that the hologram said so far scares me.

-So everything is just a lie so far? (Mia)

-Mia? (Amy)

The world around me starts losing its colour. What comes after that is uncontrollable nausea. I place both of my hands on my mouth to stop it.

-Did they take care of us out of the obligation? (Mia)

Sister Amy runs to my side and hugs me.

-Calm down, Mia. The message is not ended yet. (Amy)

At that moment, I could hear the hologram softly call us.

-Amy. Mia. (Hologram)

-Mom. (Mia)

-Mother. (Amy)

-It must be quite shocking for you two to know the truth. (Hologram)

-... (Mia)

-But Amy and Mia, you twos must know this. (Hologram)

We stare at the hologram and wait for the following sentence.

-We always love you twos as parents. (Hologram)

The colour returned to my world when I heard that statement. My eyes become teary, and I can no longer keep calm.

-Mom... (Mia)

Sister Amy lightly pats me on the back to appease me.

-I love you, mom. (Mia)

After telling us the last message, the hologram disappears and leave the coin behind. I wipe up my tears and declare with all my might.

-Until I can save you two, I will never cry again. (Mia)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A girl flies in the sky and stares at the twins' place. There is mist surrounding her body to hinder others from noticing her.

-Subject no 1 and subject no 2 are such a failure. They are too easy to be driven by the thing called emotion. (Girl)

She continues mocking the twins with an icy voice.

-They should disappear forever. Failure products should never return to "Chaos." (Girl)

Suddenly, the moonlight shines through her mist and reveals her face. She has the same face as Amy and Mia. The only difference between them is her hair colour lighter than those twos.

The girl says with a hint of happiness.

-But finally, the twos returns to me. They are the only ones who care about me in that hell. (Girl)

A monster with an eyeball suddenly appears right beside her. There is a voice of a male coming out of it.

-What's the situation? (???)

-The "Order" force has arrived at the scene and dealt with the outer god.

-Tchh, I thought he would be a little useful. But I never thought he would fall under the hand of a mere snake. (???)

-... (Girl)

-Hmmm, did you find Subject no 1 and subject no 2? (???)

-No, I could find any trace of those twos. (Girl)

-That's regretting. Maybe I need to torture those two scientists to know their whereabouts. (???)

Terrible blood lust came out of the girl when she heard that.

-Don't you dare you to touch a single finger on them, Solomon! (Girl)

But the man doesn't show any sign of afraid against him.

-Ahahaha! I'm just joking. (Solomon)

-... (Girl)

The laugh of the man becomes eerie.

-I want to remind you, subject no.3. The moment you failed, I wouldn't know what would happen to those scientists. (Solomon)

The girl reaches out and crushes the eyeball ball monster.

-I don't need your reminder. (Girl)

The girl glances at the twin's place before disappearing from the sky.

-This time, they are mine only. You two will never be able to meet them again. (Girl)

 

Thanks for reading OwO

19