Chapter 256: The Date With Industria-1
742 11 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Farah's POV

In the next few days after the incident with Grimm, Hana prohibits me from going outside again. Hana thought it was still too soon for me to go outside.

-But somehow, Hana allows me to go out today. (Farah)

-Master, please standstill. (Hana)

Hana pinches both of my cheeks to stop me from moving. I pout at Hana and use both of my hands to rub my cheeks.

-That hurts, Hana. (Farah)

Hana smiles and tells me.

-But I love the soft feeling of the master's cheeks. Would you let me pinch them a little more? (Hana)

-Muuuuuuu! (Farah)

Hana looks at me with expectant eyes. However, I know that once I let Hana play with my cheeks, she will keep bullying my cheeks over and over.

-I... (Farah)

Before I could answer her, Hana showed me her sad face.

-U...u. (Farah)

I know Hana is not really sad. She used this trick so she could pinch my cheeks again. Therefore, I'm not going to fall for it.

-Master... (Hana)

Or not... I feel so bad if I decline her right now when staring at Hana's face. I become shy and look away from her.

-...Only a little. (Farah)

The moment I said that sentence, I could see a mischievous smile form on Hana's face. At this moment, I realised I was tricked by Hana again.

-Master is so naive~ (Hana)

Hana reaches out to my face and lightly rubs my cheeks.

-Moh! Where are we going today, Hana? (Farah)

Hana's face darkened when I mentioned today outing trip.

-Tcchhh, today master has to meet up with a person. (Hana)

-Eh? (Farah)

I thought today's trip would be between Hana and me. I never thought I would go out and play with another person.

-If not for the deal between that pervert and me, I would never let you go with her. (Hana)

I tilt my head and ask Hana.

-Deal? (Farah)

Hana nods and replies to me.

-That pervert demands dating you to fulfil her contract. (Hana)

Hana reaches out and pats my head.

-If I don't agree to do that, she won't help me find you. (Hana)

-Heh? (Farah)

-That girl is a devil, master. Please don't be too close to her. (Hana)

Hana stops rubbing my cheeks and pinches them instead.

-Are you pay attention to what I just said, master? (Hana)

Because of Hana's pinching, the sound comes out a bit different from usual.

-I... H...erd you, Hana. (Farah)

-That's good, master. (Hana)

Hana releases her pinch and returns to change my clothing. After a while, we finished changing my clothes, and I was ready to leave now.

-Hana! (Farah)

I look at the clothes I wear and stare at Hana. It's a black jacket covered from head to toe of me. No part of the body can be seen by wearing this jacket. Furthermore, Hana also makes me wear a big hat and sunglasses to hide my face.

-I think today clothes are a little weird, aren't they? (Farah)

-It's the best clothes for my master to wear today. (Hana)

-Why is that, Hana? (Farah)

Hana, this time, forms a devilish smile on her face.

-With this, that girl can't see any part of your body. And I will give you this too, master. (Hana)

-Yes? (Farah)

Hana opens her left hand and makes the nanomachines float. The nanomachines slowly form into a whistle with a button in the middle. Hana places it in my hand and says.

-This is an emergency whistle, master. Once that pervert tried to make a move on you, please use this one, master. (Hana)

-O...kay. (Farah)

I take the whistle and hang it over my hand wrist.

-Is that girl dangerous, Hana? (Farah)

-She is a very...very dangerous pervert, master. (Hana)

Just from the tone of Hana, I imagine the girl I am going to meet is extremely perverted. I hold my hand firm and make up my determination. I will hinder her perfectly so Hana doesn't have to worry about me.

-Master. (Maid)

A maid appears from the door and goes inside the room.

-The guest has arrived. (Maid)

-Tell her to wait a bit longer. (Hana)

The maid nodded and disappeared after she received Hana's command.

-I will make a final check before the master meets that pervert.  (Hana)

-Uhm. (Farah)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After we finished the preparation, Hana led me to the first floor of the first building. Hana guides me to the guest room and lets me go inside. Inside the room, a girl with platinum hair gracefully drinks the tea.

-Ah! (Farah)

The moment I saw the girl's face, I immediately recognized the girl's identity. She is the one that saves the village from the gigantic monster.

-Finally, you are here, my little wife. (Industria)

Before I can open my mouth, a voice comes from behind and interrupts me.

-Who is your wife, pervert? (Hana)

The girl stands up and stares at Hana with a grudge.

-I'm not asking you, damn maid. (Industria)

-Huh! My master doesn't want to spend her energy to answer the pervert like you. (Hana)

-You! (Industria)

While I am looking at the quarrel between these two, I can't help but laugh at these two.

-Master?  (Hana)

-Wifey? (Industria)

I block my mouth and say in a small voice.

-I think you two are pretty close to each other. (Farah)

-Master must be wrong. I can never get along with this pervert. (Hana)

-I hate this maid most in my life, you know. (Industria)

The twos keep quarrelling with each other for a while.

 

I was busy yesterday, therefore we will have two chapters tmr instead.

Thanks for reading OwO

22