Chapter 257: The Date With Industria-2
509 7 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Farah's POV

It takes a while for me to stop these two from fighting. On the way to the entrance of the building, Hana and the guest girl just keep glaring at each other.

-Why don't you leave my wife for me? It's supposed to be an outing day between her and me, but you hold her hand all the time, maid. (Industria)

-Master is still inside her house. So, you still don't have any authority to hold her hand for now. (Hana)

The guest girl looked irritated when she heard Hana's statement.

-I don't think my wife has the same thought as you. (Industria)

She tried reaching her hand to my side. However, Hana immediately slapped the guest girl's hands before they could touch me.

-Hey! (Industria)

-Master doesn't want to touch your hand. (Hana)

Hana bends down and whispers into my ears.

-Right, master? (Hana)

-Eh, I think it's okay for her to hold my hand... (Farah)

Hana looks up at the guest girl and says.

-See! Master doesn't want to hold your hand at all. (Hana)

-Hey! I never heard her say that. Don't lie to me, stupid maid! (Industria)

Hana smirks while looking at the guest girl. And eventually, we reach the entrance of the building.

-Let me hold my wife hand now, stupid maid. (Industria)

-Tchhh! (Hana)

Hana reluctantly releases her hand and glares at the guest girl.

-If I found a single scratch on the body of master after this trip, you won't be... (Hana)

The guest girl ignores Hana and reaches out to me. She grabs my hand and pulls me closer to her.

-Fufufu, my cute wife. (Industria)

The moment she hugged me, I could feel the soft feeling and warmth from her body.

-Eh? (Farah)

When I am being hugged by her, I can also smell a familiar scent coming from the guest girl.

-Uhmm! (Farah)

I try sniffing on the guest girl a little.

-Do I have a pleasant smell, my wife? (Industria)

-Afuuuu! (Farah)

Apparently, the sound I made when I tried to sniff was too loud, which resulted in alarming her my action.

-I...am sorry. (Farah)

The girl only smiles and lightly pat my head.

-It's alright. You are my wife. (Industria)

She takes my hair and sniffs them.

-Everything that belongs to me will belong to you. (Industria)

The guest girl looks at Hana with a triumphant face. Hana turns into a bad mood because of that.

-Master! (Hana)

Hana separates me from the guest girl and continues.

-You should remember what I said to you, master. (Hana)

I nod and reply to Hana with a firm voice.

-Uhm! (Farah)

Hana sighs and looks away.

-If only I could lock up my master forever... (Hana)

Since Hana just said in a low voice, so I couldn't hear her clearly.

-What did you just say, Hana? (Farah)

Hana smiles and answers.

-Nothing, master. (Hana)

-Is that so? (Farah)

Once again, the guest girl pulls me to her side.

-She is mine now! (Industria)

-No! (Hana)

Before Hana can rebuke the guest girl, the white mists come out of nowhere and wrap around our bodies.

-Hey! (Hana)

-See ya, stupid maid! (Industria)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next time open my eyes, I found myself in the forest.

-This place looks like... (Farah)

This place looks exactly like the second trial when I first arrived. The guest girl who stands next to me touches my clothes.

-That maid has poor taste in your clothes, my wife. (Industria)

The mist wraps around my body and makes the clothes I'm wearing disappear.

-Eh! (Farah)

I instinctively sit down and hug my body. So this girl is a pervert, like what Hana said.

-My wife! I just changed your clothes a little. (Industria)

I look down and find out I'm wearing a different dress now. It's a white princess dress with a transparent belly part.

-Cutee... (Farah)

-Is that so? (Industria)

I nod enthusiastically at Industria's question.

-But I think there is something that cuter than that dress. (Industria)

The guest girl reaches out and places her hand on my chin.

-You are the cutest thing in the world, my wife. (Industria)

-Ehhh...Ehhhhh! (Farah)

Word doesn't come out because of the sudden compliment from the girl in front of me.

-Fuuuuuu! (Farah)

I can feel the smoke come out of my head right now. I raise my hand and ask the girl.

-I'm sorry. But I don't understand why did you call me your wife? (Farah)

The girl was frozen in a place when she heard that.

-Eh! (Industria)

The girl looked kinda sad when she heard that. Mist starts coming out from her head and the lower part of the body. After the mists dispersed, I could see pure white wolf's ears and tails.

-Ahhhh! (Farah)

At this moment, I collect all the hints that I have received so far. This girl comes from the future along with Hana to save me, and she has a wolf's ears and tail.

-There is only one that I can think of with these hints. (Farah)

I ask the girl in a questionable tone.

-Are you... Kyu? (Farah)

The face of the girl immediately lightens up at my sentence.

-Farahhhh! (Industria)

Her tone changes completely compared to a few minutes ago. I can feel her current voice tone is more childish compared to before.

-Afuuuu! (Farah)

Kyu hugs me tightly while smiling out loud.

-Ehehe, finally you remembered me. (Industria)

I notice her tail keep shaking up and down.

-Ehehehe. (Industria)

Kyu keeps snuggling beside me while laughing cutely.

 

Thanks for reading OwO

24