Chapter 258: Interlude 92/ Failed Operation
428 5 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

21's POV

While watching the camera, I can confirm the head maid is having a "peaceful conversation" with that white girl. I call another maid from outside the security room and tell her to take my place.

-Please watch over the camera inside the building. And you must inform me once the head maid finishes her conversation. (21)

-Yes. (Maid)

After leaving the command for the maid, I leave the room and head to the destination that I have in my mind.

-It's here. (21)

I have arrived in the library with those blank books.

-I am going to uncover the head maid's secret today. (21)

Since the head maid always pays attention to this room, it's hard for me to break through this room alone. With a few steps, I reveal the metallic door behind those bookshelves.

-Huhmmm, let's find out what the head maid hides behind this door. (21)

I took out my prepared recording machine and played it. The usual angelic voice of my master comes out from the recording machine.

-I love Hana! (Recording Tape)

By using the master's voice, I pass through the metallic door without breaking a sweat.

-Next is the laser room again. (21)

I command the nanomachines inside me to create two gigantic mirrors from both sides. I arrive at the metallic door on the other side of the room using these two mirrors.

-This door is locked. (21)

I tried using master's voice, but it doesn't seem to work. Even when I try to comply with other methods, the door keeps standing still, with no movement.

-Hmmm. (21)

I had no choice to create the knife with nanomachines and cut the door in front of me down.

-I will fix the door with nanomachines later. (21)

I look around and find out there is nothing in the next room.

-There is nothing here? (21)

I look around, but I can't still find anything abnormal about this room.

-There is no way our head maid made this room just for fun. (21)

I command the nanomachines to come out of my body and spread throughout the entire room. The nanomachines examine every part of the room.

-Ahhh! Got it. (21)

I finally found a hidden door in the middle of the room's floor. I open the door using the nanomachines knife. When I jump inside the door, I arrive at a small cellar. Keep going through to the small cellar, I eventually encounter another door.

-This door can be opened without the nanomachine knife. Let's see what the head maid hides inside in this room. (21)

The moment I step inside the room, I can see the picture of the master everywhere in the room. Master Farah's photos are decorated from the ceiling to the floor.

-Woah. (21)

And in the middle of the room, someone put underwear in the glass cage.

-Is this belong to master? (21)

I walk toward the glass cage to check up on it.

-This pattern of underwear definitely belongs to my master. But why is it wet in the middle of it? (21)

I don't understand why the head maid doesn't wash master's underwear and put it here. I try using the knife to make a hole in the glass cage.

-The glass cage is so hard. I can't even make a scratch on the glass cage. (21)

After identifying the glass closely, I notice a space-time barrier surrounding the master's underwear.

-Let's use full of my strength to... (21)

Before I could finish the sentence, a hand came from behind and grabbed my head. The icy voice comes from behind calls out to me.

-What are you trying to do, 21? (Hana)

-... I have something to explain, head maid. (21)

-There is no explanation here. You are going to be punished. (Hana)

After that incident, I was bedridden and couldn't move because of the head maid's punishment.

-The punishment is so horrible I wanted to delete it from my memory. It's totally different from how the head maid punishes master Farah. (21)

 

Thanks for reading OwO

24