Chapter 268: Farah’s Escape Plan-5
418 9 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Farah's POV

-Farah? (Mashiro)

I could feel something placed on my shoulder and started shaking me.

-Ahhh! (Farah)

-Farah! (Mashiro)

Once again, a familiar voice calls out to me.

-I'm sorry. I space out a little. (Farah)

I turn to Mashiro, who is looking at me with a worried face.

-I'm fine, Mashiro. (Farah)

Mashiro looks at me with suspicious eyes. She doesn't seem to believe my statement.

-Closer...to...you! (Mashiro)

Mashiro stands up and tries to walk over to my place.

-Noooo! Don't come over here, Mashiro. (Farah)

Mashiro doesn't seem to understand and tilts her head.

-Why? (Mashiro)

I try to make up the answer because I don't want to look at her directly in this situation.

-It's just... (Farah)

Mashiro asks me with a sad voice.

-Do...you... hate...me...Farah? (Mashiro)

I shake my head and deny it.

-No, I don't hate you! (Farah)

Mashiro slowly walks toward me.

-No...problem...then. (Mashiro)

I use both of my hands to block my eyes.

-Why...you...do...that? (Mashiro)

I can feel the sound of Mashiro come from right in front of me.

-Because you are naked! (Farah)

I was like this because Mashiro didn't have a single piece of clothes on her body.

-Muuuuu! (Farah)

-You...no...clothes...too. (Mashiro)

-Ummuuu! (Farah)

The reason that both of us are currently naked is that Mashiro suggested I go to this place.

I look around and find the surrounding scenery is being covered by snow. Mashiro and I currently are bathing in a hot spring in the middle of wildness.

-Look...at...me. (Mashiro)

I could feel Mashiro's hand touch mine. She uses a little force to put my hand off the face.

-Ahhh. (Farah)

Mashiro wraps her hand around my head and forces me to look directly at her. I tried to look up, so I could see less of her body.

-You...hate...me. (Mashiro)

-It's not that! (Farah)

Even though I always take a bath with Hana. I still feel embarrassed when I look at another person's body naked.

-Since I think we need to spend more time together, so we could see another naked.

-What...you...just...said? (Mashiro)

-It's still too soon. (Farah)

Mashiro places her hands around my hip and pulls me toward her side. She sits down and puts me on her lap.

-Eh? (Farah)

-Alright...like...this? (Mashiro)

I became shy and put half of my face under the water.

-Cute. (Mashiro)

Mashiro reaches out and pats my head from behind. We keep staying like this for a while without talking to each other.

-Uhhh. (Farah)

I feel the silence is a little awkward. I try to speak out to break the current silence.

-Mashiro? (Farah)

-Yes? (Mashiro)

-Why do you want to take a bath with me? (Farah)

-I...saw...you...did...with...maid... every...day. I...want...to...try. (Mashiro)

-Eh! How could you know that? (Farah)

-Tree...my...eyes. With...tree...I...can...see...through...it. (Mashiro)

My face immediately becomes red because of that statement. That means Mashiro saw everything that Hana did to me so far. Because I never closed the window, even when we did that at night.

-No way... (Farah)

When I felt embarrassed because of my action, a furball float nearby hit my body. The identity of the furball is a snow rabbit. Those rabbits have a lot of white fur with a softness equal to a stuffed animal.

-Catch! (Farah)

I reach out and catch the rabbit.

-Mofu Mofu! (Farah)

This softness is really heavenly~ Only this fluffiness could heal my current embarrassment now.

-Why...did...you...space...out? (Mashiro)

At that time, I was thinking about my situation recently. I felt like I had encountered many nightmares recently. However, I can't remember the content of that nightmare.

-It's nothing too serious. (Farah)

Furthermore, I can no longer enter the black space to meet Death and others.

-Don't...worry. (Mashiro)

Mashiro hugs me even more tightly. I could feel two soft things rub my back from behind.

-Afuuu~ (Farah)

It takes a while for me to be familiar with the current feeling. I relax my body and lean over Mashiro.

-You...can...sleep...if...you want. (Mashiro)

I listen to her advice and lean my head over her body.

-Laaa~ (Mashiro)

Mashiro starts singing a warm melody.

-I... (Farah)

My eye's lid becomes heavy. What comes after that is pure darkness.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Three girls are standing in the black space and staring at the cocoon.

-I don't think Conquer couldn't totally consume the energy. (Death)

-Right. (Famine)

-I thought it would only be enough to heal her wound. However, the negative energy mutates once Farah takes it inside the body. (Death)

War scratches her head.

-If we don't do anything, the seal will be broken, and "White" would remember everything at once. (War)

-Uhm, the current situation is like a punctured ship. Even when I tried to seal back those memories, others would keep coming to the surface. I even have to block "White" from coming to the current space. The seal would weaken even more if she came. (Death)

Both three of them sigh out loud.

-Well, we have only one choice left. (Death)

Cocoon starts to appear and wrap around their body.

-We need to absorb this energy along with Conquer. (Death & War & Famine)

 

Thanks for reading OwO

21