Chapter 271: Interlude 97/ Chaos In The Middle Of The Night
371 5 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

From the place nearby the building, a mist gate appears. Hana and 21 walkouts from the mist gate along with Industria.

-It took so long to take us back. (Hana)

Industria scratches her head and laughs.

-Well, I was a little busy. (Industria)

Hana becomes a little surprised and asks her in sarcasm voice.

-A pervert like you has something to do? Did you stalk Farah again? (Hana)

-No, not this time... Eh! (Industria)

Industria points at Hana and shakes her body.

-How could you know? (Industria)

Hana brings her hand to her mouth. She looks at Industria and smirks.

-How could I not know about that, you say? (Hana)

-... (Industria)

-Your look at us is no different from a dog in heat. It's like you want to jump out and prey on master Farah anytime.

-You... (Industria)

Industria looks angry because of Hana's statement.

-Why do you let me see that scene then? (Industria)

Hana walks to Industria's side and whispers into her ears.

-It's fun to show something that you couldn't touch to your opponents. I feel you would become frustrated when you saw our flirting. (Hana)

-You have a really unpleasant taste. (Industria)

-Thanks for your compliment, doggie. (Hana)

Industria can no longer hold back and launch a punch at Hana. Hana gracefully avoids the blow by stepping back.

-Woah, calm down. (Hana)

Hana smiles sweetly and looks at Industria.

-You shouldn't do something like that, or your head will roll on the ground. (Hana)

Don't know from when 21 arrived behind Industria and puts the knife on her neck.

-... (Industria)

-It's not an ordinary knife, you know. It could kill a goddess like you. (Hana)

Industria places her hand on the knife and answers her with ease.

-You could try if you can, Hana. (Industria)

Hana glares at Industria.

-You...! (Hana)

21 puts a little more force on the knife. It results in hurting Industria a little by making her bleeding.

-If you could do that, you did it a long time ago. (Industria)

-Tcchhhh... (Hana)

Hana signals 21 to put her knife down.

-So, how's your meeting with her? (Industria)

Industria brings her hand up to her mouth and licks it.

-It's really complicated. But at least I archive the target by meeting that one. (Hana)

The wound on Industria's hand gradually closed. Nothing looks like a wound could be seen on her hand anymore.

-A wicked smile appears on your face again. (Industria)

-Well...You only need to know I would become even stronger with our meeting. (Hana)

-Tchhh... What a monster maid! What are you anyway? (Industria)

-I am an ordinary maid that serves by master Farah's side. You could find a maid like me anywhere. (Hana)

-Hah! Only an idiot could believe that statement. (Industria)

At that moment, a strange energy surge comes from the building.

-That! (Industria)

-21, we need to go! (Hana)

-Yes, master! (21)

Both 3 of them head toward the building. The closer the three were to Farah's room, the stronger the energy they could feel from her direction.

-We need to go faster. (Hana)

Hana stops her movement and looks up at the ceiling.

-Hey, don't tell me you are going to! (Industria)

Hana jumps through the ceiling to arrive at Farah's room sooner. 21 and Industria have no choice but to follow her.

-Arrive! (Hana)

It takes a few seconds for three of them to arrive in front of Farah's room using this method. When they arrived on the third floor, they could see other maids standing in front of Farah's room.

-Head maid! (Maid A)

-We couldn't open the room. (Maid B)

-Step aside! (Hana)

All the maids follow Hana's order and let her arrive at the door of Hana's room. Hana tries to punch it, but there is no scratch in front of the door.

-We tried to negate the divine power, but somehow the barrier kept replenishing the energy non-stop. (Maid A)

-You guys back down! (Hana)

Hana puts her hand behind and summons the nanomachines. They float around her hand and take the shape of a drill.

-Hey, Hana! You are going to destroy the entire building with this. (Industria)

Hana ignores Industria's warning and focuses her divine power on the drill.

-This damn maniac! (Industria)

Hana uses the drill to attack the room with all might. The front of the room is blown away because of the impact.

-You! (Hana)

The three of them could see a naked girl with bat wings is riding on Farah. Hana becomes agitated and runs toward Farah's side.

-What have you done to master? (Hana)

Before Hana could put her hand on the batgirl, she sank into a small white bat that could fit Farah's palm.

-Huh! (Hana)

Farah immediately raises her voice and tries to stop Hana.

-Hana, the bat is my contracted beast. She would do no harm to me! (Farah)

-Ehhh! (Hana)

Hana froze and stopped her hand right before the drill touched the bat. She looks at Farah with a scary smile and tells her.

-Master, you need to tell me everything. (Hana)

-Y...es. (Farah)

 

Thanks for reading OwO

20