Chapter 275: Meet Up With Others-1
386 3 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Farah's POV

-Hana! Let's go! (Farah)

I pull the helm of Hana's skirt and tell her to take me to the place of everyone.

-Master, you are too energetic today. (Hana)

-Ehehe, because I can meet up with everyone today! (Farah)

After the conversation with Hale last night, I am no longer felt burdened by the guilt anymore. I woke up and felt energetic like never before. I stare at Hana with a puppy's face.

-Let's go, Hana. (Farah)

For one moment, I could feel Hana's melt under my attack.

-Ehem, master. That one has arrived yet. So, you don't have to be in a rush like that? (Hana)

I tilt my head and ask her.

-What do you mean, Hana? (Farah)

Do we need to wait for someone to be able to meet others? While I wondered about that, Hana placed the hand on my shoulder and shook my body.

-Master, she is here. (Hana)

Kyu is the one who walks into the room from the other side of the door. When Kyu saw me, she ran to my side and jumped at me.

-Farah! (Industria)

-Afuuuu! (Farah)

I accept the warm hug of Kyu.

-Ehehehe, you smell good as always. (Industria)

I could hear the sniffing sound come from Kyu.

-You got to stop it, damn pervert. (Hana)

Hana separates us by grabbing Kyu's neck. Kyu puts up her hand and tries to shake her off.

-Damn maid, you are in my way again! (Industria)

-Just open the gate, doggie. (Hana)

-Who is doggie here? (Industria)

Again, I could see the warming quarrel between these two.

-Master is really excited about meeting others. You should open the gate soon. (Hana)

Kyu clicks her tongue and creates a mist in front of us.

-Well, you could meet others beyond this gate, Farah. (Industria)

I look at the gate with sparkle eyes.

-Let's go then! (Farah)

-Master! (Hana)

I feel something soft from behind and grab my left hand.

-Hana! (Farah)

-I just want to make sure my cute master won't get lost. (Hana)

-How can I...? (Farah)

-I won't lose to you! (Industria)

Kyu also reaches out and grabs my left hand.

-Fufufu! (Industria)

The two once again start their staring contest.

-Moh, you two! It will take forever if you twos keep quarrelling like this. (Farah)

-Tchhh, You must be grateful I don't beat you to pulp today. (Hana)

-Huh, who is going to beat who? (Industria)

Eventually, I pass through the gate while stopping the twos fighting against each other again.

On the other side of the gate, Two shadows fight each other on the training ground. One belongs to a giant Lamia who wields an axe, and the other belongs to a tiny figure.

-Your attack is monotonous, Amy. (Euryale)

Amy keeps swinging her claymore and tries to attack her from all sides. The Lamia girl parries those attacks with her axe easily.

-Urghh! Gravity! (Amy)

Mana comes out from Amy and scatters around the whole training area.

-Hmmm! (Euryale)

The Lamia girl knew she would be at a disadvantage in this situation. She uses her axes and breaks the ground of the training.

-Ehhh! (Amy)

With that attack on Lamia, Amy immediately loses her foothold. Amy almost falls to the ground because of losing her balance.

-Take this! (Euryale)

The Lamia girl rushes to Amy and swings the axe right at her.

-Urghh! (Amy)

Amy tries her best to guard the attack with her claymore.

-It's so heavy! (Amy)

-Well, there is one terrible weakness when you applied your magic on the sword, Amy. (Euryale)

The Lamia girl slowly pushes Amy away. In the battle of force, Amy doesn't stand a chance against her.

-What is that? (Amy)

The Lamia girl applies even more force on the axe and breaks the claymore in two.

-Like this, Amy! (Euryale)

Amy immediately throws her weapon and takes a few steps back.

-Once again, ground break! (Euryale)

The Lamia girl swings her axe at the ground again. A crack appears on the ground and heads toward Amy.

-You are a good target in this position, Amy. (Euryale)

The Lamia girl smiles and aims the axe at Amy. The axe immediately leaves her hand and flies toward Amy.

-Danger! (Farah)

I noticed Amy was in a dangerous situation. I transformed into the daughter of mist and headed toward the training ground.

-Sister Farah!? (Amy)

Amy seems to be surprised at my appearance. I can't answer her now since I need to stop this flying axe.

-Summon clones! (Farah)

10 clones appear in the front and try to grab the axe. The momentum of the axe is strong enough to destroy 4 of my clones. However, I can stop the axe at the end.

-Woah! Who are you? (Euryale)

When the Lamia girl tried to continue the conversation, Kyu and Hana appeared right behind her.

-...Uhm, are these twos your acquaintance, by any chance? (Euryale)

-Well...yes! (Farah)

Kyu looks really happy while staring at me.

-It's my girl, you see! Farah in the wolf form is the cutest! Muhahaha! (Industria)

-... (Hana)

The Lamia girl looks really nervous and asks me softly.

-Could you tell them to have a conversation somewhere without aiming for my life? (Euryale)

-Eh... (Farah)

While the two arrived behind the Lamia girl, Kyu transformed her hand into claws and placed it near the Lamia girl's throat. And Hana turned the nanomachines into a gigantic gun and aimed at her head. After that, they ignored the Lamia girl and talked with each other.

-You lose aga... (Industria)

Hana immediately lands a kick on Kyu's face and makes her fly toward the wall nearby.

-Wafuuuu! (Industria)

The impact makes the wall break into small pieces. Kyu raises up from the rubbles and shouts at Hana angrily.

-What is that for? (Industria)

Hana places the hand on her mouth to hide the smile.

-I found a mosquito... (Hana)

-Like I would believe in your blatant lie like that!  (Industria)

-Sister! (Amy)

Amy wraps her hands around my hip and hugs me.

-I really miss you, sister. (Amy)

 

Thanks for reading OwO

20